- Proficient in Manual and Automated Testing for Software Quality Assurance (SQA).
- Knowledge in Open - Source Automation Tools (Selenium Web Driver, SoapUI, Postman, Jmeter).
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies and use of JIRA tool for Agile Project Management tool.
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming in Java.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in gathering functional and requirement specifications (to be used as baseline validation criteria) from development personnel prior to application testing.
- Created User Stories from Business Requirements, by co-coordinating with the Business Analysts and other team members.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Scenario and Detailed Test Cases based on the use case document, Busines Requirement and Functional Requirement Document.
- Performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Execute Test Cases to ensure the correctness of application.
- Categorized Automated and Manual test scripts.
- Handle the task of assigning senior SOA tester in developing test strategies and gathering testing Requirements.
- Performed other essential job responsibilities under the guidance of senior SQA tester.
- Participated in QA project planning & strategy process.
- Bug Reporting and Closure.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
- Interacted with the developers on resolving the reported bugs and various technical issues.
Testing Tools: Selenium web Driver, Junit, SoapUI, Jmeter, Postman
Issue Tracking and project Management Tool: JIRA
Software/ Systems: MS Office Suite, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Linux