- Experienced QA Analyst with 6+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, Manual and Functional Testing for Web, Mobile, client/ server applications.
- Experience in testing with MarkLogic and Informatica MDM.
- Extensively involved in all phases of QA process like System Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in various Client/Server environments and Web based applications with API Testing.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM as a part of surrounds system testing.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) process.
- Experience in testing database applications (ORACLE 8i/9i, DB2, MS SQL Server, and MS Access).
- Experience in configuration of Provider contracts, Networks, Affiliations, Members and Member Benefits for QNXT system.
- Extensive experience in creating master test plans, test strategy and following QA methodology, quality standards, test procedures, test cases, test execution, traceability matrix based on business requirements.
- Experience in analyzing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FRD).
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
- Expertise in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Expertise in tracking tools like HP ALM, ALM Octane, and Rally .
- Experience in software analysis, requirements management, and quality assurance, modeling, configuration management and change management.
- Highly experienced in testing the User Interface and backend modules of the applications in both web based and client server technologies.
- Experience in working with automation tools - Mercury Interactive Suite Quick Test Professional- HP QTP (UFT) for functional automation.
- Expertise in problem solving and defect reports using defect-tracking tools.
- Managed a minimum of 5 people from offshore team in various projects.
- A highly motivated and hardworking individual with strong organizational skills.
Databases: - Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Developer, Toad
Testing Tools: HP UFT (QTP), Win/Load Runner
Tracking Tools: ALM Octane, JIRA, Rally, HP ALM (Quality Center)
Software: MarkLogic, Informatica MDM, Informatica Powercenter, Citrix
Version Control: SVN, TFS
MS Office: - Advance Excel and SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio, Access
Operating Systems: - Linux, Windows, NachOS, CentOS
Familiar with: - Salesforce, Tableau, Selenium, Hadoop
- Development of test plans, test cases, test data, test strategy, test estimation, traceability matrix, test timelines and test/defect summary reports.
- Experience in testing with Salesforce as a part of surround systems.
- Follow Agile and waterfall methodologies based on different teams.
- Extensively involved in white box and black box testing.
- Followed ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) standards.
- Developed and execute complex SQL queries for database testing.
- Validation of landing, staging and base objects of provider Golden Records using Informatica MDM.
- Validation of PPG (Participating Physician Groups) files that are ingested in MarkLogic.
- Validation of member error reports for inbound files in Tableau.
- Validation of ETL mappings created for transformation of data using Informatica.
- Responsible for test management through ALM Octane, JIRA and HP QC.
- Writing test plans and executing test cases in ALM Octane and HP ALM (Quality Center).
- Test cases and test scripts were developed after reviewing the business requirements document and functional specifications document.
- Involved in requirements gathering, business analysis and requirement analysis.
- SQL views were created in MarkLogic for validation.
- Development of Gherkin Tests in ALM Octane for implementation of BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) in L.A Care.
- Executed test cases and reported defects in the respective Test Management tool. Coordinate with developers in helping them to understand the issues in the systems, and retested the system until the issues have been resolved.
- Validation of the provider, member claims in QNXT.
- Record and play VB Scripting in HP UFT for automation.
- Involved in Scrum level activities like Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meeting, Sprint Review and Release Planning sessions.
- Wrote test plans and executed test cases in Quality Center. The test cases / test scripts were developed after reviewing the business requirements document and technical specifications document.
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and understanding production volumes.
- Involved in Functional, Regression and Integration testing.
- Involved in QNXT (Managed Care applications), Healthcare claims, ITS, HIPAA / EDI (837/835/274), Claims Processing applications.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Data, Traceability Matrix and Test Summary Reports and followed Agile/Scrum process.
- Involved in requirements gathering, business analysis and requirement analysis.
- Conducted System Integration (SIT), System, Functional, GUI, Regression, Smoke, Database Integrity, User-Acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Validated database related defects.
- Claims processing, pricing and adjudication of claims in QNXT.
- Worked with developers and product managers to understand the project for a better test coverage.
- Coordinated with PM, BA’s, Developers and functional teams for project meetings.
- Developed SQL queries/Unix Shell Scripts / XML Schemas/ Files / SOAP web services and Tidal jobs.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) standard was involved.
- Followed ISO procedures and FDA regulation.
- Verified and validated the medical applications in a regulated environment.
- Developed Test Plans, Test cases, Test Procedures and Test tools for various types of testing such as Ad Hoc, Functional, GUI, Integration, Regression, Data Validation, User Interface, and overall system integration.
- Been part of the software project team throughout the development life cycle right from the commencement of development and offering ad hoc testing while new features are being developed in addition to integration testing as features are finished.
- Executed SQL queries on the backend databases to test/validate the data.
- Created Database Checkpoints in QTP for database testing.
- Developed timely and accurate software testing status reports and communicate that within the engineering team.
- Used Test Batch Runner in QTP for Batch Testing.
- Performed Regression testing on different builds and maintain the software defect tracking database.
- Analyzed requirements and functional specification documentation - this included creation of requirements documents, system diagrams, use cases etc.
- Evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details.
- Reviewed, evaluated, and validated various areas of processes and procedures for identifying inconsistencies, procedural gaps, and ensuring compliance with internal company requirements, investors and/or government regulations requirements. Ensure that all requirements related documentation is up to date (business requirements, technical specifications, functional requirements etc.).
- Worked extensively with Rally and HP Quality Center for requirements, preparing test cases, executing in test lab and defect reporting.
- Worked closely with SMEs, business and development teams for business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Worked in a Scrum environment, involving daily Touch base meeting updates/ status.
- Attended Client interaction calls for systems analysis, requirements gathering for the preparation of test case document & test data. Mapping client/business requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Verified change requests and defects, documenting, tracking and communicating test results and unresolved problems, explaining system bugs to programmers.
- Created detailed test cases by understanding the user requirements for Manual Testing.
- Sound knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Involved in preparing Test cases.
- Logged and kept track of all Defects till their closure using HP Quality Center.
- Created and maintained Test Data on Excel sheets.
- Performed Backend Testing using SQL.
- Conducted Cross Browser Testing on different versions of IE and Firefox.
- Generated automated test scripts for functional and regression Testing using QTP.
- Responsible for Functional and Regression Testing of all aspects of the application.
- Performed Functional, Integration, and User Interface Testing manually.
- Reviewed Software Requirements Specifications (SRS) documents, Business Requirements Documents for preparation of test plan and test cases.
- Delivered and implemented the project as per scheduled deadlines, extending post-implementation and maintenance support to the client.