- Over 8 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst, and 15 years overall IT experience.
- Many years’ experience as a Business Analyst, skilled in requirements gathering, creating functional and technical documentation, facilitating meetings, user training, QA testing and customer support.
- Experienced with business analysis software such as: SharePoint, Excel, Access, Visio and Word.
- Skills using Help Desk systems including Service Center, Service Now and HP Quality Center.
- IT Professional with business analyst and systems analyst expertise in Data Flows, Business Requirements, Programming and Testing.
- Known as an effective liaison and problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution ability.
- Excellent research skills with attention to detail. Well - organized and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Dynamic and mature person with ability to work independently and in group settings.
- Successful at interpreting customer needs and translating into understandable written requirements.
- Collaborates with others to determine if internal or external solutions currently exist, or whether new solutions are required and feasible
- Excellent at developing test cases and performing internal validation testing.
- Experienced with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, OVO and Symposium.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Sr. Application/Business Analyst
- Partner with vendors for system enhancements, correcting system defects and coordinating operating system patch installations
- Lead the weekly team meetings and was main liaison for vendor management
- Collaborate with server engineers to update our registry and other configuration files as necessary to comply with other changes that are being made to the environment.
- Partner with our Data Security and Fraud teams to pull and compile information for suspicious activity, resolving security vulnerabilities and for DDOS testing and TMSB updates
- Perform managerial duties as the senior member of the team. Reviewing all issues before presenting to management if necessary
- Produced statistical reports monthly by importing mobile data file from the vendor and merging with our database to provide a report for upper level management use
- Streamlined the automated monitoring for multiple 24x7 applications which made the process 99.8% accurate and reduced false positives to <1% and created the Data Center procedures that supported this monitoring which eliminated the excessive number of high severity incident tickets for non-issues. Overall, increasing the timeliness of the alert process by 15 minutes
- Represented the corporation and coordinated the United Cerebral Palsy campaign for the entire campus by producing informative communications and raising more than double the desired goal
- Completed successful disaster recovery and business continuity tests
Senior Business Analyst
- Handpicked for this temporary assignment to provide critical systems and Call Center expertise for a large IVR Replacement Project that stalled and was in jeopardy of missing the completion deadline. Enabled the project to fulfill requirements, eliminate defects and meet the scheduled timeline. Key contributor to provide requirements, design, develop and implement changes.
- Performed a dual role as both business analyst and sole developer for two other regulatory projects and led them through the Concept Gate using our project governance
- Documented the current and future states for the IVR Upgrade and Installment Loan projects
- Provided extensive knowledge transfer for Customer Service IVR and Call Center business rules
Senior Application AnalystConfidential
- Wrote multiple batch jobs using command lines, ftp and REXX. Performed routine maintenance and implemented code to support regulatory initiatives and product changes
- Created test plans that ensured all positive and negative scenarios were tested
- Supported and assisted the Customer Support Call Center and other call center clients with the creation of call flows, call scripting and historical reporting
- Partnered with AT&T to support phone system changes and reset T1 lines.
- Investigated customer complaints by researching system logs and locating information in the mainframe and database systems
- Ensured that the IVR system would not be affected by any changes made to the corporate infrastructure and ensured that the code was efficient and reusable.
- Supported the accounting department and reconciled and maintained the long-term securities portfolio.
- Created spreadsheets and wrote macro programs to assist users with posting transactions and calculating moth-end accruals for balancing the bank’s portfolio.
- Completed accounting transactions for the sale and purchase of many securities including: GNMA, FNMA, FHLMC and CMOs.
- Acted as backup LAN administrator and provided support to all the desktop users.
- Trained and supported all users, at all levels, on the FileNet systems and on the network
- Composed and published procedures and system documentation
- Acted as the sole loan administrator for the MSHDA home improvement loans