- Seeking a challenging position as a Software QA Engineer where I could utilize my experience, knowledge and skills on Web based and Mobile applications.
- Over 2+ years of experience in Software QA testing of both Mobile and Web - based applications using Manual Procedures and Automated Tools.
- Experience in Agile software development environment.
- Write SQL queries to validate the back-end.
- Write and execute scripts in Selenium WebDriver.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Practical working knowledge of Mobile application platforms and development for Apple iOS and Android.
- Experience in using Android SDK and ADB shell.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Proficient in analyzing Business/System requirement documents, writing and executing test cases, test plans, reporting and tracking defects.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fast learner, strong team player with clear understanding and goal oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work with developers on defining deliverables based upon test strategy.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new software and apply full range of capabilities.
- US Green Card Holder.
Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Unix/Linux, Android, iOS
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla, Jira, TFS
Database: Oracle, MySQL
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera
Tools: Android Studio, ADB, Eclipse
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Software QA Engineer
- Perform Agile testing, review the stories and participate in Daily Scrum, Iteration planning and release planning meeting.
- Test new Confidential add-in installer to ensure installation correctness on different MS Windows and MS Outlook editions.
- Responsible for creating Requirement Traceability Matrix after completion of each phase.
- Use Selenium WebDriver for automation of regression testing
- Automate, debug and resolve issues in test scripts.
- Use SQL for back-end testing to validate data in the database and documented test results and sent email communications with test results.
- Test Mobile version of the applications using Android Virtual Device Emulator.
- Investigate various logs, including SDK logs from devices, Server logs and Client logs.
- Write and execute end-to-end test cases based on business and product requirements.
- Execute Browser compatibility testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) of a Web-based application.
- Prepare status summary reports. Involved in weekly status and task review meeting.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Software QA Engineer
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to perform data driven testing and to parameterize data.
- Involved in back-end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to verify data in database.
- Installed and utilized Mobile device simulators, collected log files via Android SDK, ADB, Eclipse.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix for requirements to test case and created a data load.
- Analyzed software failures, made them reproducible, reported bugs via bug tracking tool with detailed bug description, screenshots and logs.
- Performed bug verification testing of fixed issues to confirm change of the status and close the issues.
- Involved in working with business analysts, programmers and business users through the life cycle of the project.
- Prepared and delivered reports, recommendations, or alternatives to address existing and potential trouble areas in projects.
- Planning investment activities and budget
- Control of implementation all budget objectives, drawing up reports
- Working with e- trading platforms
- Writing documentation for competitive procurements