- Scrum coach and software development professional with experience in managing end to end global software projects using agile methodology.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) - Scrum Alliance 2019.
- Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJP) - 2012.
- 5 years of robust experience in mentoring agile teams, sprint planning and coordinating business stakeholders.
- 10+ years of expertise in back end software engineering to build scalable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, organize, lead, and coach Scrum teams across multiple locations, with a verifiable track record of managing complex projects while delivering on time.
- Continuously learned Agile/Scrum techniques and shared findings with the team.
- Coached team members on Agile principles and providing general guidance on the methodology
- Supported the product owner with grooming and maintaining the product backlog and working with the development team.
- Led cross-continent teams in global delivery projects for fortune 500 telecom and retail companies.
SDLC Methodology: Agile, Waterfall Model and DEV ops
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, DB 2.
DevOps and CI: Dockers and Jenkins
Web/Application server: Tomcat, Web logic, Web sphere.
Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Dockers, Maven, Toad, SQL Developer, Log4J, Junit, FileZillaAmdocs tools, MS Visio, HP ALM, HP diagnostics.
Framework: Spring boot, OSGi, RESTful web services, Hibernate, Amdocs Smart Client (CRM 8.0)Clarify, Amdocs OMS, Struts 2.0, CRM, OSGi
Configuration/version control: Perforce, GIT Hub, SVN, X-traC, CVS
Defect tracking tools: Jira, HP quality center, Remedy
Confidential, Champaign, Illinois
Senior Software Developer
- Promoted as junior Scrum master for development team of 10 people because of strong leadership skills, teamwork, customer service and overall performance.
- Proficiently organized and handled daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Integrated Twilio API messaging service thereby moving from manual interactions to a fully automated service system.
- Minimized system outages, and improved network performance by implementing proxy server using java NIO.
- Reduced payroll by hundreds of thousands of dollars by automating functions that previously required manual field work.
- Built automated end to end system to improve customer care service efficiency, saved $1.5 million per year.
- Researched and proposed changes to processes and tools to drive innovation in the quality discipline.
Production Support Expert
- Migrated data of 5 million Cricket customers to Confidential &T production system with minimal failure rate/business impact.
- Benchmarked best practices to fix critical issues. Reduced monthly error rate to an all-time low (from 1.2% to 0.02%).
- Trained new team members and transitioned teams to agile framework with scrum to enhance productivity.
- Improved system operations by optimizing query performance for 6 million customers.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to design modifications through Change Request Management (ChaRM).
- Consulted with regional Spanish clients to benchmark existing practices and strategically executed new business functionalities, increased customer base by 5%.
- Advocated for quality and the customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
- Proactively communicated any risks, design and quality issues, or increased in scope/time required to ensure project remains on track.
- Designed test plans and cases for functional, integrated system, and user acceptance testing for CRM web application.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development (TDD) process, which brought QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality and software functionality.
- Built high-quality and efficient scripts for regression and stress testing using Load Runner.nd interpreting server logs as required.