- Over 6 years of QA experience in Expertise in functional testing AUT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using Junit/TestNG testing framework.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing of Web Services/Mobile Apps, Client Server and Web based Applications in different domains using QTP, SOAP UI, ALM and Selenium.
- Hands on experience in Quality Assurance including Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, and Integration, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Compatibility Testing of Web and Client server based Applications.
- Experience in all phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Bug life Cycle and Methods like Waterfall and Agile.
- Good knowledge on Healthcare, Banking, Logistics, Public and E - commerce domains.
- Expertise in Manual Testing and Automation Testing and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Proficient in Java and have sound knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concept.
- Experienced with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, Soap UI, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop & debug the code.
- Experienced in using Rational Robot in Functional Testing.
- Experienced in using Test Management tool Quality Center.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming languages VB Script, Java Script and databases like Oracle, SQL Serb APIver.
- Extensive experience in using Automated tools like Ruby Cucumber test framework for Client/Server, Web and database applications
- SOA Testing, Validation and Virtualization, Extended Web Services Tests in a Low -impact way using CA LISA.
- Ability to document and track defects as well as produce detailed reports using defect-tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Proficient as Mobile App Tester in testing Web applications and Mobile applications on iOS and Android Platforms.
- Expertise in using Rational Robot to record, execute and edit functional regression tests.
- Involved in setting of QA Test environment with simulated POS test environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology along with Automation Tools and Protractor.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Professional and Junit/TestNG, Load Runner and Junit/TestNG, LoadRunner.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, BugZilla.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in ProtractorWebDriverJS.
- Created and Maintained Server side Integration Test using Python and Selenium Webdriver.
- Experienced in load and performance testing tool JMeter.
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID/RC 2.4, Mercury QTP 12.0, HP Quality Center, Jmeter, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Soap UI,Coded UI, Microsoft Visual Studio, HP UFT.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Appium, TDD,ATDD,BDD, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid and Modular Frameworks, JBehave, ATF (Automation Test Framework), Page Object Model, and Backend Testing.
Testing: Integration, Functional, Regression, Performance and Load Testing, Manual Testing, Black Box and White Box Testing.
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services and SOAP UI.
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center,Bugzilla, Visual Studio TFS, JIRA and Bamboo.
Methodologies: Agile,Scrum, Spiral and Waterfall.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gherkins and Hudson.
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2008/2012,OLAP and OLTP, Oracle, MS Access 2013/2010, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader,DB2 and MYSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
Firefox Addons: XPath and Firebug.
Sr. Test Automation Engineer (Selenium)
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Seleniumwebdriver, JAVA, Junitand Eclipse.
- Worked on Agile/Scrum Methodology involved in giving points to User Stories, Back log grooming, User story demos, attended retrospective meetings and worked on Iterations (Sprints) part of releases.
- Good experience on Test Automation using SeleniumWeb Driver, TestNG Framework and Maven.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output and used Groovy Script to customize test
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client's mobile platforms
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Created automation test cases for future regression testing for number of web applications utilizing HP UFT using VB Script.
- UsedAgile methodology to ensure the new features meet the customer requirements and acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium,TestNG, Jmeter, Junit.
- Experience in creating Cucumber BDD (behavior - driven development) framework and automating BDD scenarios in Eclipse using Java script.
- Written Gherkins and Java scripting automation test scripts to execute in cucumber.
- Implemented Page Object Model Automation framework with Java, Selenium Web Driver and cucumber
- Web Service testing (RESTful API) and Automation using Apache JMeter using JSON, XML payloads.
- Install and configure System Administration packages to QA environment such as Python, and SQL.
- Used Python for dynamically generating property list for every application. Automated data movements using python scripts.Creating core python API which will be using among all modules.
- Generated Pythonforms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.Developed and Consumed RESTful APIs for web applications using Python.
- Write SQL Queries in ALM to generate base data to excel. Summarize the daily, weekly and monthly status reports by test scenario, test case and test steps.
- Tested the workflow through the front end to backend using SQL queries to ensure data completeness, integrity and accuracy.
- Excellent experience of build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them
- Configure the JIRA workflow for the project for improvement processes for screens, workflow procedures and reports of applications as per business requirement .
- Identifying, analyzing and documenting all the bugs observed during testing and create a ticket in the Jira.
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts with the build server .
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver,Appium,Eclipse,TestNG,Cucumber,Maven, Jenkins,JMeter, Python, HP ALM, SOAP GUI, UFT, HTML, XML, Agile, JIRA, SQL, and Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Automation Tester
- Prepared automation test scripts to validate various functionalities using SeleniumWebDriverusingJava.
- Experienced in designing customized Hybrid framework, Keyword Driven, Data Driven &POM in order to make maintenance process easier and achieve efficiency, re - usability and accuracy across applications.
- Expertise in designing, developing, deploying and supporting of Service Virtualization using CA LISA DevTest
- Implemented open source tool Appium, Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web/Mobile testing.
- Experience with working in short sprints in an Agile Scrum software development model.
- Maintained the Selenium & Java Automation Code and resources in source controls like Jenkinsfor improvements and new features.
- Document software defects, and bug tracking using HP ALM QC, and report defects to software developers.
- Created web UI tests using Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver (tests written in ruby)
- Work with Teams to create Acceptance Test Driven development (ATDD) test suite using Ruby and Cucumber.
- Coordinated efforts between product development teams and offshore enterprise test team. Standardized QA standards and practices across teams where possible. Involve in BDD framework using cucumber
- Developed test plan, test cases, execution of test cases, reporting, tracking defect using HP Quality Center/ALM.
- Involved in creating Automation test scripts using UFT.
- Created automation scripts in SOAPUI using Groovy Script for web services testing.
- Usage of Ruby, cucumber in project to create and validate the test cases.
- The entire Ruby scripting done using Cucumber framework Wrote and executed SQL queries to verify the data updates to various tables and ensure data integrity.
- Utilized SVN repository in order to perform efficient remote team working.Checked in all tested PL/SQL code in SVN and maintaining versions of PL/SQL codes.
- Experienced in integrating server side java code with UI components using JSON, XML and used AJAX &JSONcommunication against RESTful web services.
- Involved in Installing Jenkins on a Linux machine and created a master and slave configuration to implement multiple parallel builds through a build farm.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity toOracle.
- Written several SQL queries and analyzed them to validate the business rules in Oracle database through SQL Developer as part of Backend testing.
Environment: Selenium Web driver,Hybrid Framework, ATTD, CA LISA, HP ALM QC,TestNG, POM, JIRA, Cucumber, Jenkins,SOAP, JSON,XML, Appium, Oracle, SQL, SVN,PL/SQL,Ruby,Quality Center.
Bank of the West, San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Engineer.
- Bank of the West is a diversified finance holding company. It offers its customers full range of personal and business services.
- Design and execute Test Plans, Test Case Suites using Selenium as well as record and maintain test results therein.
- Understanding the non - functional requirements from business and analyzing the critical business scenarios
- Developing the test scripts and analyzing the service level agreement objectives
- Enhancing the scripts by creating/implementing.
- Created Load Runner & JMeter scenarios and scheduled the Virtual Users to generate realistic load on the server using Load Runner (Load generator machine)
- Performance Analyst develops Project Performance Test Strategy. Performance Engineer/TSA provides inputs to Project Performance Test Strategy
- Provide recommendations for improvement of application under test performance. Create Project Results Reports
- Designs and creates performance tests scenarios and execute them in HP Performance Center
- Created Test Accelerator for Salesforce CRM using Test Automation Tool.
- Automated different scenarios on Salesforce CRM worked on different modules such as Account, Contacts, Tasks, Calendar Events, Leads, Opporunities etc.
- Created Manual/Automation Scripts on Salesforce CRM in both Classic & Lightning Mode.
- Performed Manual and Automation Testing by writing Test cases and executing them on daily basis and making reports.
- Used Selenium for the Functionality Testing of the web application.
- Developing manual Test Cases, Test Data and Test Procedures.
- Executing the Manual Test cases using varied test data for effective functionality testing of the application.
- Employing different verification checkpoints for the web application.
- Creating user-defined functions and inserted them into functional test list and then using them with the help of function generators.
- Experience in writing Test Cases and automating different scenarios using Python Scripting Language.
- Generated SQL querys to validate SQL database integrity.
- Performed white box and black box testing and identified and isolated issues.
- Involved in Functionality Testing and Load Testing using SOAOUI on HTML Pages, its dynamic contents and the integration with content management, Web Services and
- Database functionalities (XML, XSLT, SOAPUI)
- Attended weekly meeting with Managers to discuss the scope and progress of the project.
- Performed Backend Testing using SQL and PL SQL.
- Statistical analysis of the results using report analysis graphs and reports also used windows performance monitor tool to monitor the server resources and processes under load conditions.
Environment: Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000,, JIRA, HTML, Selenium, SOAPUI, ASP.NET,SQL Server, XML, PL SQL, QTP
Selenium QA Engineer
- Developed automation VB scripts using QTP to automate functional and regression testing.
- Mentored and trained Team members for the effective use of automation framework and to develop QTPscripts and in installing QTP, connecting to QTPthrough Quality Centerandexecuting the QTP scripts from Quality Center.
- Working with Agile team using tool like Jenkins in the behavior driven development process.
- Written Test plans, Test cases, executed Test cases for SQL/backend test and tracked defects in Quality Centrebased on the Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, and Business Workflows.
- Designed & developed RESTFul (JSON/XML) and JAX - WS Webservices for Different modules.
- Developed and executed test plans for Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System testing, Performance testing, User acceptance testing and Regression Testing.
- Used Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Performed blackbox testing like GUI, white box, integration, progressive, FitNesse and system testing.