- Over 9 years of experience in the Information Technology Industry as a Manual and Automation tester in Web based, Client/Server and Mobile/Tablet Application using simulator..
- Excellent working knowledge of Agile, System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Created automated Test scripts using automated tools and ran the test scripts on various Builds and instances.
- Good experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts in Selenium (Java).
- Good knowledge on designing and executing Automated Tests for Data Driven Testing
- Strong experience in writing the Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts based on business requirements, rules and system specifications.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification and identifying Data Mismatch.
- Strong experience in Functional testing, Regression Testing, Integration testing, and GUI Testing, and Software Validation testing.
- Extensively worked on database query tools such as TOAD and SQL developer.
- Excellent skills in overall Defect Management/Problem Solving, which includes reporting and tracking bugs.
- Experienced in interacting with Clients, Business Analysts, UAT Users and Developers.
- Experienced in UNIX command and familiarity with Python and shell scripting.
- Extensively worked on Batch scheduling tools UC4 and Autosys.
- Involved in preparation of Defect Report and Weekly Status Reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Good at multitasking and working well under tight deadlines with high efficiency.
- Experience of leading multiple project in one release
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall
Languages: SQL, C, Java, Python
BFS Tool: SUMMIT 3.7, 3.8 & 5.2
Job Scheduling Tools: UC4, Autosys
Version Control Tools: Rational Clear Case, WIN CVS
DBMS/Query Tools: SQL and TOAD
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows - Vista, XP, 98, 2000, NT 4.0 UNIX - Sun Solaris, HP-UX
Testing Tools: HP ALM Quality Center, ClearQuest(Bug reporting tool)Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
Other Tools: TextPad, CompareIT, PuTTY, WinScp, Eclipse
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. System QA Analyst
- Analyzed and understood the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Project Definition Document (PDD) to develop test scripts.
- Interacted with product management and development teams to resolve ambiguities in the timely manner.
- Writing Test plan, test cases and experience in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Extensive experience in various testing like smoke, functional, Batch and regression.
- Excellent experience in batch testing using Autosys for Transaction processing of Inbound and Outbound transfers and payments.
- Independently handle few projects as a lead in quarterly releases, and updating Project coordinator and other stakeholder with project status and progress in timely manner.
- Designed test scripts to implement the logical script to manage and execute run the different combinations of test scenarios /cases within or test suites.
- Track defects using Clear Quest and coordinate with developers to fix the defects.
- Used multiple client utilities to perform pre conditioning tasks required for Test Execution. Register the token, get advanced access code, to get verification code and unenrolled the customer from TAP.
- Maintained Requirements traceability Matrix to make sure test cases are covering all the requirements
- Used SQL Developer to query the database and validate the results for Payment status
- Extensively used UNIX commands to perform various operations
- Worked on various functionalities of Person to Person “Send & Receive money” Functionality tab like as memo/hard post, transaction timings, Limits and multiple alerts & batches.
- Experience in validating Test Data in Hogan (Mainframe) with WIB (user Interface)
- Experience in creating, validating and conditioning transfers
- Worked on the token verification functionality to receive money for Inbound flow
- Participated in the meetings, prepared reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for software testing.
- Online Wire transfer including Dodd-Frank, Non-Dodd Frank, Domestic and Book transfer.
Sr. QA Analyst / BA/ Project Lead
- Writing utility script in python.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements to ensure all Systems support and confirm to business specifications.
- Testing of high level components. Batch monitoring, Job creation, defining Job properties, scheduling, Setting up dependencies, alters and notification.
- Creation of test cases, scenarios, maintaining environment and configuration set up in summit.
- Maintaining Bug Reports, assigning priorities to bugs and reviewing user documentation.
- Developed the complete Test documents like Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts by analyzing Business requirement documents, Technical and functional design documents, Use cases.
- Validated reports results like P&L report, Accrual report etc. for specific and aggregation accumulation data.
- Extensively involved in System testing / Functional, Regression testing and Integration testing.
- Wrote Complex SQL queries to support the test case results.
- Performed Negative testing to find how the workflow performs when it encounters invalid and unexpected values.
- Performed Database (metadata) validation before loading the data in to the target tables.
- Performed Data Validation by testing the delta/daily and reconcile/data loads.
- Created SQL compare statements to validate Actual results with the Expected Results.
- Tracked and executed the User Acceptance Test Cases (UAT) with respect to the requirements to determine the feature coverage.
- Involved in testing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and packages utilizing PL/SQL.
- Worked on UC4 and Autosys for Batch Processing, PL/SQL subprograms and performed backend testing.
- Verifying logs and reject/discard files for errors, finding the root cause and reported them to development team.
- Worked on UC4 Workflow Manager to run the workflows and Monitored the status and logs in Workflow Monitor
- Estimated level of effort (LOE) for testing effort and reported to Test Leads.
- Created shell scripts and used Unix commands to manipulate input files for test execution
- Work with the team to provide regular update and adjust the time lines if necessary
- Ensured quality products delivered and installed as specified in the statement of work (SOW).
- Reviewing the test activities through daily stand-up meetings.
- Handled client and offshore interactions.
- Development of Low level Design ( Confidential ) on the bases of Gap Analysis between product and client requirement.
- Development of High level Design ( Confidential )
- Development of Graphical User Interfaces.
- Development of Period Specific Operation (PSO) based on batch jobs and online jobs.
- Development of server side code.
- Responsible for deliverables of application on onsite.
- Provide solutions for defects.