15 years of IT experience in the areas of Teaching, Mentoring, Leading, Managing, Software Development, Customer Support, Testing/Test Automation and Automation Framework Development.
Languages/Technology: Java/J2EE,JSP, JSON, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JAXB, axis, JSON SQL/PLSQL,VB, HTML, JQuery, XML,WSDL SOAP and REST Web Services
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, MYSQL,SQL Server 2000
Tools: MS Office, Eclipse, DB Visualiser, KillInk CSV, SOAPUI, Parasoft SOATest, Accurev, Perforce, Clear case, JIRA, Maven, ANT, Nexus, Bamboo, Rally, Gradle, Jenkins
Framework: PowerMock,EasyMock,Junit,TestNG,Hibernate,JMS(ActiveMQ),MVC - Spring,Grails,apache http client.
Testing Tools: TestDirector/QualityCenter,WinRunner,QTP,Selenium/WebDriver,appium, phantomJS.
QA Lead/Automation Architect
- Build a solid QA team by working with Apples implementation partners and recruiters in hiring qualified individuals for the team.
- Set up Test Case management best practices.
- Setup Agile Methodology to track team activities both for Manual and Automation team.
- Actively involved in New Product Initiatives by maintaining run book, developing Jmeter stress tests, executing them and preparing the dashboards.
- Involved in security testing aspects of different applications.
- Involved in device level testing using internal tools to restore iOS Builds onto the device.
Test Automation Architecture/Trainer
- Designed and Developed Test Automation Framework from scratch that is used to Automate UI Test Cases, API Test Cases and Server Side Test Cases.
- Maintained Test Automation Infrastructure.
- Used Jenkins to configure scheduled automated execution of test suites.
- Trained individuals aspiring to learn Java, TestNG, UI Automation tools (QTP, WebDriver/Selenium) and techniques, API Testing concepts, Web Services (SOAP) testing activities and offered consulting services to various clients in bay area.
ConfidentialTest Automation Lead
- As an Automation Architect developed reliable framework and integrated with Jenkins DSL Plugin to achieve Continuous Integration.
- Coordinating with product owner and scrum master to ensure incremental automation development as the part of sprint activities and hands-on with test automation.
- Providing technical guidance to create reliable/effective automation suite as part of Continuous Integration.
- Developed Smoke Test Suites for validating new builds.
- Maintained Test Automation Infrastructure.
- Hiring talented individuals towards Automation Framework Design and Development using open java/j2ee technologies
- Mentor and Manage a team of 5-7 automation developers.
- Contribute towards Automation Framework Development by getting actively involved in design, development, testing and release activities of the Framework.
- Work constantly towards improving process quality, people quality and product quality
- Adapted Agile Methodology for the product roadmap and its release to the QA teams.
- Work actively with peers, scrum master, product owner, release engineering towards delivering a quality product
- Worked with team in improving code coverage and code quality by adapting code reviews using crucible and sonar for metrics.
- Was responsible as an individual contribute to design and develop the functionality of the framework where users could automate their end to end Test Case scenarios for UI, API(SOAP/REST/Legacy) and back end test case scenarios (database, batch file, multicast logs, simulators etc).
- As an individual contributor Designed and Developed the functionality of keyword driven test cases and at the same time provide the support for parallel execution
Test Automation Lead
- Mentor and Manage team of three Automation engineers
- Develop and maintain automation framework and team using WR 8.2 and review execution results of Acceptance suites for each build/release during functional regression phase of the testing life cycle.
- Develop and execute performance scripts using LoadRunner 8.01 for load/stress testing.
- Implemented regular Automation Test Case Review Process
- Maintained Test Metrics(Coverage, Execution time, % Automated).
Sr. Application Engineer
- Help front level support team trouble shoot and resolve QuickTest Professional issues, WinRunner automated script issues and TestDirector/Quality Center issues reported by mercury customers
- Worked on WEB, DOT NET, JAVA, PeopleSoft, SAP, ActiveX, Visual Basic and Mainframe Technologies.
- Developed online Internal Project Tracking
- Developed MS Outlook Siebel plugin that will update Siebel CRM with the contents of the email.
- Worked as a Software Developer with Confidential an internet based company offering consulting services for its clients.