- Experienced Quality Manager with strong technical background and significant management, proven record with 12 years experiences working for multinational companies and receiving remarkable s for both Technical and Management expertise:
- Contributing to the Quality success of one of the most critical cloud applications for the corporate strategy which is S/4HANA outbound qualification.
- Leading Customer Scenario Operation using full automation testing framework to ensure quality in new HANA releases for 8 big customers.
- Expand the team size from 8 to 11 and Initiative three more important quality topics in 2018.
- General DBMS Knowledge, database architecture, In - Memory solution HANA
- Automation Testing Tools: HP QuickTestPro, Selenium, HP LoadRunner, Test Architect, Test Complete, OpenSTA, Acunetix OWASP, Wireshark and JMeter
- /Coaching and Global & Regional Collaboration
- People Management and Multi-level reporting
- Scrum Master, Product Planning and Estimation
- Cloud Basic & Culture, HCP, HEC
- Distributed strategies for data or task (data partitioning, workload partitioning)
- Analytical Skills, debugging and analyzing complex problem
- JIRA, Bugzilla, Wiki, GTP, MaketestMonitor and Test Strategy Tool
- Linux and OS skill, Security SSO and SAML
- SAP NetWeaver technology stack, Cloud Platform and SAP applications and reporting tool (e.g. BW, ERP, S/4 HANA, C4HANA)
- Distributed file systems or cluster solutions and Network Communication
- Troubleshooting, optimization or application optimization for database access
- Performance Tools, NUMA node, socker, core ..
Databases: In-Memory HANA Database, Oracle, SQL, SQLScript
OS: Suse Linux Enterprise, Window Server 2012, Window 7, MacOS, Linux SLES 12
File System: IBM GPFS
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, Bugzilla, CSN, CSS, Scrum Board, Kanban Board
Source code version-control system: GIT, Gerrit
Automation Server: Jenkins, Test-strategy
Performance Tool: BMDB, QADB, maketestmonitor
Test server: HDBTest Envirionment, Do t, Replay t
- Managing team size 11 people working on two topics: Customer Scenario Testing and HANA Development Support
- Participating in recruiting, for new hires and knowledge sharing to the team
- Daily monitoring the incident tracking system and coordinate SAP Internal Stakeholders to analyze and resolve complex problems in relation to core database engine and other areas of the SAP HANA platform
- Align customer requirements in close collaboration with SAP HANA development and continuously improve supportability features and documentation
- Manage complex test scenarios and test coverage for the cross-component/cross-functional feature set of SAP HANA database using completed automation test triggered by test-strategy
- S4hana outbound qualification via capture and replay s4hana workload then analyzing and verify the uptime and functional regression
- Leading Operation topics which fully provided quality validation based on automation test framework via python language for customers: Adidas, AdobeScaleout, Asahikasei, Burberry, CONA, Paypal, Samsung.
- Contributing to the success story of Built for Mission-Critical ERPs: S/4HANA Development Landscape with SAP HANA Capture and Replay
- Adapt to the transition from monthly to bi-weekly takt delivery: propose ideas, measurement and estimation for hardware resource allocation and managing Linux centralization servers
- Driving and contribute to build up roadmap for newcomer
- Utilization for scenario hardware infrastructure landscape by reconfiguring IBM GPFS to distribute and manage data across multiple Linux servers
- Initiative for performance improvement by using SQL Stored Procedure combination with python script and Initiative for new idea reducing and optimizing customer SQL workload by using SQL Optimizer and customize HANA Modelling
- Enhance cross topic management by centralizing and consolidating Kanban Board
- Driving supportability topic and contribute to the full development cycle as well as writing and publishing blogging about HANA New Supportability feature for customers
Senior Quality Specialist
- Participating in recruiting, for new hires and knowledge sharing to the team and other teams
- Analyze complex problems reported by SAP internal stakeholders in relation to core database engine and other areas of the SAP HANA platform.
- Align customer requirements in close collaboration with SAP HANA development
- Provide reproducible scenarios of customer issues to developers
- Analyze performance and scalability of the SAP HANA database Perform tests to help to optimize operational processes and evaluate outcome of e.g. upgrades or parameter changes
- Build up local Linux infrastructure landscape for HANA qualification on Linux Container Docker which stimulate customers HANA scaleout system in multiple hosts
- Writing python and shell script for fully automation HANA installation distribution
- Provide local HANA support for big data analytical project ITOA
- Self-learning and provide supporting for big data issue HADOOP, HIVE
- Providing course for Cloud Basic and Culture, and classroom for UEL
- Attending for Blockchain and make self-awareness for HANA Blockchain
- Motivating and driving for DBMS and Learning topic in the team
- Contributing to XS Advanced topic for HANA Devsupport Global Onboarding Wiki Page
- Maintain Selenium Testscript for doing regularly report
- Working directly with Area Product Owner and the team to understand business processes, their requirements, ensure the processes are mapped properly in High Level Design
- Involve to the Product Designing Model
- Develop test framework, scenarios, test case and writing automation script for all testing phase
- Executing test case, report defects and verify the fixes for User Acceptant Test and System Integration Test, performance Test and Security Test.
- Finding and Tracking the issue via Bugzilla
- Setting up for testing environment and configuration to reproduce the issue
- Involve in Documentation and presenting for the new features to APO and Bensteim team.
- Co-operate with business people to review/analyze stories in Rally and make the priority list of backlog, Implement code and perform unit test
- Writing Test plan, Test Scenario and build-up Automation Testing Framework
- Execute the testing with CSS Validator, html code, Performing Stress Test, Load Test and performance testing.
- Develop automation test scripts using SilkTest to verify the full, end to end process which is implement in the system and Run automation test scripts
- Develop test plan, test scenarios, test case for all testing phase/cycles: sanity, regression, system integration test and user acceptance test
- Executing test case, report defects and verify the fixes for System Integration Test with 3rd parties, such interface testing and new customization
- Report defects and verify the fixes