- 3 Years of experience in Software Quality, Variety of projects in various industries and environments.
- Over 3 years of experience working with global teams and third - party Development and QA teams.
- Experience with Scrum Agile, Agile model and Waterfall model software testing methodologies.
- Hands on experience performing Manual testing on multiple testing environments including QA, UAT, Beta, and Production.
- Experience in Testing in Dev, QA, Staging, Prod, Environments with Cross functional teams
- Expert level of experience writing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test cases, Test scripts and executing them by performing different types of testing such as Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, Ad hoc, Black Box, White Box, End to End, System and UAT testing.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
QA Test Analyst
- Created test cases and test scripts for the system which includes testing, documentation, verifying and executing test cases and test scenarios to fulfill QA testing cycle.
- Performed all phases of end-to-end testing which includes User Acceptance Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, UI Testing, System Testing and Smoke Testing of the Application
- Used Jira to for Test Project management and Zephyr plugin for Test management in Jira
- Involved in testing and executing SQL statement to verify user’s data.
- Involved in preparation of Test Requirements and Test Cases and generating various test reports using optimal trace.
- Analyzed user requirements attended to change request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Worked with QA team, Development team, and Business Analyst to manage testing multiple track record.
- Created and updated weekly status report to the management team.
- Implemented and executed several SQL queries for backend testing.
- Involved in identifying the unused test cases in the test plan in QC and prepared consolidated documents to delete the TCs.
- Worked closely with Application Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to discuss and collect business requirements in testing quality of the application.
Confidential, Coral Spring, FL
- Setting up and testing portable equipment at the client’s location of choosing, including the immaculate presentation of media apparatus
- Providing technical support and problem solving to all visual systems
- Training non-technical members of staff or third-party professionals on the basics of AV equipment; cameras, projectors, microphones, etc.
- Holdings business meetings with clients to discuss their needs/requirements
- Equipment loan and administration; ensuring all equipment hire is documented with receipt of hire, and the date of return is mutually agreed
- Communication with the head office to confirm that all systems are operating at an exceptional standard and resolve any issues that may require attention
- To provide the full safety guidelines and familiarize everyone with the fire exits
- Ensuring that all equipment pass the annual safety checks
- Regularly handling media equipment, wires, cables, etc.
- Assisting the Marketing department with taking photographs of events
- Assisting with organizing events and stage setup
- Performing equipment maintenance duties such as cleaning, fixing and replacing
- Replacing bulbs, fuses, plugs and wires when necessary
- Researching new products and ordering in stock
- Labelling and organizing equipment and devices in storage rooms
- To maintain a smart and professional manner always