- 15+ years of experience as a software engineer, architect, and SDET.
- In addition, I have programmed in many other languages (PHP, Java, Objective C, C++ and even x86 Assembler) to do both front end and back end programming. I have also used JQuery, Angular2, Selenium, Appium and created my own automated testing frameworks targeting web apps and native - mobile apps.
- Career Highlights include designing, implementing, and testing:
- Management console, testing engines, and automation frameworks for Game Software
- React, Redux, Bootstrap Sweet Light Studios Single Page Application
- Laser Eye Surgery - Robotic Diagnostic and Treatment software
- First software only DVD Player
- Voice activated software for reading email, getting stock quotes, and setting up appointments.
- Software used to control loading and unloading ships in Port of Singapore and controlling car manufacturing robots at Chrysler
- Helping standardize voice recognition and Text To Speech as a voting member of the ‘world wide web consortium’, W3C
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY AND CLASSES:
- Sun Certified JAVA Architect and Programmer.
Software Development Engineer In Test
- The console, API, and frameworks allowed configuration and testing the software as well as provided continuous integration via Jenkins to run the test suites automatically on both web and mobile devices.
- Created a test board of devices that automatically tested the software on both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- As a side project, 3-d printed parts and built a delta-bot that would press keys on mobile devices.
Technical Support Engineer
- Responded to inquires, performed log analysis, assisted customers with propriety scripting, duplicated issues, created bug reports, and performed verification and validation testing.
Software Quality Assurance / Automation Engineer
- In addition to my Confidential job, I modified BASH scripts, performed builds, performed release, black box, ad hock, test automation, analyzed logs, reproduced user issues, performed problem analysis, and created automated test on multiple platforms.
Front End Programmer
- Confidential is a biotechnology company specializing in laser eye surgery diagnostics and treatment equipment.
- Designed, developed and implemented user interface software for laser eye surgery, and diagnostics devices in a highly regulated Confidential environment.
- Also created story boards and performed Risk Analysis .
Application Architect / Engineering Lead
- developed and sold application servers and had a consulting group that created and developed private clouds for B2B clients.
- Used Java and JavaServerPages to create REST web services, APIs, and front end programming for the Confidential .com web site, game engine for the JAMDAT (now Electronic Arts), and the Content Upload Tool for the Cisco E-Learning system.
- Added VoiceXML to the Confidential core.
Software Engineering Lead
- One of the technical leads for a team that implemented both the front end over the web and phone as a private cloud using Oracle SQL, XML, VOICE XML, Java Servlets, Java Applets, REST and SOAP web services. I Represented Confidential as a voting member to the W3C, World Wide Web Consortium.