- Over 6+ years of diversified experience in the IT industry in the areas of Software Quality Assurance Testing and Development.
- Sound knowledge and experience of testing W eb as well as Client/Server applications.
- Adept in creating/executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and performing various types of testing like - Black Box and White Box, Functional, Integration, System, GUI, Interface, Database and others.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing. Well versed with automated test tools like Selenium, Soap UI and Postman, defect tracking tools like Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Rally, Salesforce, Bugzilla etc., knowledge in tools like Cucumber and Gherkin formats.
- Strong skills in back-end testing for writing Complex Joins using SQL Queries in SQL SERVER and Oracle.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC and STLC. Experience in complete Testing Cycle of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Well experienced in reviewing and analyzing the Business requirements, Application Designs and Functional specifications.
- Knowledge in process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use Cases.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and a quick learner with a strong desire to master new technologies.
- Domain expertise in Finance, Banking, Healthcare and Retirement.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/7/XP/2000/95/ NT, UNIX, LINUX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server and MS-Access, Mongo DB
SQL Tools: SQL Developer, Toad, PLSQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio
Test Automation Tools: QTP/ UFT, Soap UI, Selenium, Postman
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, Salesforce, Bugzilla
Confidential, Centennial, CO
- Maintaining knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations pertaining to the Facets configuration and evaluating the impact of proposed changes in rules and regulations.
- Analyzing the various GAP Plans available in the market and collecting data for future proposals.
- Prepared Test Cases based on business requirements and business rules.
- Created and executed manual as well as automated test scripts for Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Implemented Data Driven framework using Apache POI in the WebDriver scripts and generated Extent Reports.
- Performed black box testing including smoke, regression, integration and functional testing.
- Verified the data flow between different layers through Web Service testing using Postman.
- Integrated test results and tracked defects using Rally and ALM.
- Actively participated in Sprint Planning and Retrospective Meetings and updated status in Daily Scrums.
Environment: Selenium3.0, Maven, Eclipse LUNA, Postman, Soap UI, Mongo DB, Java 8.0, GIT, Apache-Coyote/1.1, PHP, MySQL, Rally, Dream Catcher.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Web QA Analyst
- Understand the Business, Functional and Application Requirements.
- Attend the Requirements meetings, co-ordinate with Business, UAT and Development and Offshore teams.
- Make sure all the Requirements are covered and assist in preparing the RTM.
- Used X Manager to use UNIX, and FTP the Feedback Files generated and SQL Queries to verify the data in the Tables.
- Executed complex SQL queries using SQL Developer to verify data in the backend.
- Used Autosys to run the jobs scheduled and also execute via command line.
- Generated and validated different PDF Reports in FileNet to match the Business Requirements.
- Worked on various parts of the Application like Adding Employees, Creating Allocations, Deferrals, Cash Processing, Payroll and Administrative Activities in the Application
- Simultaneously worked on both Cash UI and Reporting modules.
- Extensively used ALM for Test Case execution and Defect tracking.
- Participated in Deployment and Release schedules/meetings and Daily Scrums.
Environment: Pro C, PL/SQL, SQL Oracle Developer 220.127.116.11, ALM 12.1, JIRA, Oracle 11g Forms, Perl 5.8, X-Manager, Harvest, Autosys, SharePoint, Agile.
Confidential, Troy, NY
STE (Software Test Engineer)
- Understand the requirements from High Level Design (HLD), Interface Specification Documentation (ISD) and Application Design Document (ADD).
- Drafted test cases based on Functional Specifications and System Specifications and contributed to RTM.
- Thoroughly tested the GUI across various Browsers and verified the same in the Backend.
- Used Configuration Management Tools like SVN to check in and out the scripts.
- Run and validate the web service functionality using Soap UI.
- Extensively did Black Box and involved in White Box Testing as well.
- Executed test cases manually to verify the expected results and reporting the defects through Defect Management Tools like ALM, JIRA and Salesforce.
- Maintained the automation scripts using UFT/QTP 10 for Regression testing.
- Developed and executed complex SQL Queries and Procedures to perform database testing.
Environment: Quality Center 10, QTP 10, SOAP UI, Web Services, Windows 7, .Net 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, SVN, JIRA, Salesforce, Oracle 10i, IBM Web Sphere, SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Extensively worked towards setting up the CRM stations and monitoring their access levels to the Mortgage applications.
- Interacted with End Users to obtain specific system requirements.
- Identifying End-End Scenarios and Developed High Level Scenarios for manual testing.
- Performed Integration, Functional, Regression, and System testing.
- Developed test cases for newly added (enhancements or Change Requests) functionality as per the Requirement Specs and Functional specs.
- All the bugs were tracked and updated in defect tracking tool Quality Center/ALM.
- Prepare weekly report for QA team and conducting weekly review meetings during Test Planning stage, daily status updates during Test Execution stage
- Used extensively Quick Test for Regression, Data Driven Testing and developed scripts in Expert View.
- Performed Backend testing by executing SQL queries.
Environment: Quality Center 10.0, QTP 10, Windows XP, MSSQL Server 2005/2008, TFS, Visual Studio 2008, C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Web Services, CSS, HTML