- Over 15 years of IT experience and specialization in QA Automation and Manual Testing
- Experience in all phases of SDLC/ STLC including Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing in different QA Processes like V - model, Agile model and Waterfall model.
- Good experience in AWS architecture, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) testing.
- Good Experience in XML, Web services, Soap UI, Site catalyst, HBX, UNIX logs, CRM
- Good Working knowledge in IVR, CTI, eCommerce, eChannel, Retail and Mobile Testing(iOs, Android).
- Extensive knowledge in Telecom, eCommerce and Financial domains with DDMS-ADT , Vision , ACSS , POS , Eagle Star , EDW, ETL and M ainframe applications testing.
- Worked in Multi Platform Environments like Windows, UNIX, Web applications, and GUI based client/server applications.
- Expert in creating Functions and Sub-Procedures using Class Libraries, Descriptive and Dynamic Descriptive Programming and execute them from both QTP/UFT and QC
- Proficient in Test Automation using Selenium tool.
- Perfect in Scripting and maintaining Scripts in Automation testing using Scripting Languages like Java Script, VBScript.
- Have knowledge about Appium tool for mobile automation.
Testing Tools: Quality Center 10.0,ALM, QTP 11.0, Clear Quest and Selenium suite
Languages: Java, J2EE, VB, Java script, HTML
DBMS: Oracle 9i, 10g, SQL, PL/SQL
Management Tools: VSS, MKS, Share Point, Intraspect, OneConfluence, OneJIRA, Swagger
Other Tools: Eclipse, Soap UI, Edit Plus, PuttY, XML Spy, TOAD, Page engage, PostMan, REST, JENKINS, FORTIFY, GitHub, Splunk, PostgreSQL
Sr QA Tester
- Good hands on testing experience on AWS architecture.
- Prepared and tested Jmeter scripts and did performance, Load test for APIs.
- Prepared Test Plan and elements like Thread Group, Timers, Assertions in Jmeter
- Good experience in testing Network, Infrastructure using Jmeter.
- Good hands on experience in different protocols testing like HTTP, HTTPS, JDBC etc with Jmeter.
- Prepared different Jmeter test results like Tree, Log, Table etc.
- Experience in CI/CD and TDD environment.
- Good hands on experience in integrating Maven, Jenkins and Selenium
- Good experience with micro services testing.
- Good experience in eCommerce scenarios and POS scenarios.
- Used Fortify and Splunk to monitor code issues and production server logs.
- Good knowledge in PostgreSQL DB
- Extensively involved in checking and monitoring device logs by using DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitor).
- Extensively tested and Certified Android and iOS devices.
- Tested voice quality and voice recognition functionality of IVR systems
- Extensively used SQL developer to manage and test Databases.
- Knowledge on Automated Testing using Selenium with Java and TestNG.
- Knowledge on TestNG Frame work and Jenkins
- Knowledge in Java Programming.
- Used Jenkins too to build and deploy environment.
- Prepared and run test cases for AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) for Chatbot.
- Tested different servers like NodeJS, Edgecast, MQTT etc.
Environment: AWS,HP ALM,JIRA, OneConfluence, Swagger, Edgecast, Eclipse, PostgreSQL, DDMS, SQL Developer,SQL Lite, PuTTY, Java, J2EE, NodeJS, Erlang, UNIX, Selenium web driver, Splunk, Jenkins, AccuRev, Jmeter, JUNIT, Fortify,Postman
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr QA Tester
- Actively involved in Automation Test Framework development.
- Developed automated test scripts using VBScript in Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Created and maintained QTP Object repository, regular expression, re-usable actions, data table, checkpoints and recovery scenarios
- Expert in creating the Automation (QTP) scripts using Descriptive and Dynamic descriptive programming.
- Experienced in modifying the existing scripts and created new QTP scripts by using VBScript and executed the them from Quality Center (QC)
- Data Driven testing was done to test the Scripts by entering multiple set of inputs to test the application data.
- Created Test Plan for testing effort and developed test cases from functional requirements and technical specification and use cases.
- Analyzed test data and identified trends and/or problem areas and their root cause(s).
- Developed and executed new test cases based on new changes in the application.
- Created and maintained general-purpose test automation functions for use by all QA groups.
- Used SOAP UI for web services testing which is a part of Connector testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, PuTTY, ALM 11, UFT 12, QTP 11,TOAD, ARC Logics, RAMS, JIRA, SOAP UI
Confidential, Warren, NJ
QA Lead and QC Admin
- Good hands on experience with Product testing (Ex: Backup Asst, Sync and Connect)
- Worked and tested ACSS (Automated Customer Support System) tool which used for Customer Order Management, Order Change Management. It is a CRM (Customer Relation Management) tool runs on Siebel
- Extensively tested Web services by using SOAP UI and Test clients, XML request and responses
- Good experience in testing POS (Point Of Sales) system
- Tested scenarios like payment Gateway Processing, Sales and Return scenarios.
- Good experience in Compliance and Interoperability Testing.
- Good hands on experience with Compatibility and Data Migration testing in Retail Plotform.
- Extract the Unix logs by connecting UNIX boxes through putty
- Actively used OPAL and VISION tool for test data setup.
- Hands on working experience with 3rd party vendors like KODIAK, Cequint and F1
- Followed Agile process for many CAMITs
- Did the API testing.
- Extensively tested cross browser functionality by using CITRIX.
- Good experience of HBX Tags and Site catalyst tags by using Page engage and WATS.
- Used QTP extensively for regression testing.
- Quality center Administration activities.
- Add new fields to customize existing test structure.
- Create users & groups.
- Control user access with multiple profile
- Set rules / permission for each groups and assign them to users.
- Categories users on groups and configure mails
Environment: Java, J2EE, ACSS, VISION, OPAL, Page Engage, WATS, Quality Center 10.0, PuTTY, TOAD, Oracle client 11g,Siebel 8.0,Citrix, JAWS,UNIX, KODIAK, Fusion One, MTAS, Cequint, XML spy, Web logic, Eclipse, QTP, SOAP UI,
Confidential, Newport, NJ
- Involved in the Requirement Analysis, Development, Testing and Maintenance
- Defined the automation testing process within the organization from the scratch. Prepared process documents.
- Constantly verified Requirement Traceability Matrix to determine if each and every Functional requirement is taken care.
- Extensive usage of Quality Center for storage and maintenance of requirements, tests, test cases, defects and scheduling automation of test cases.
- Created and maintained Automation Framework by implementing documentation and standards using QTP.
- Reporting defects/bugs on Quality centre for tracking and evaluation.
- Implemented Regular Expressions in the script to handle dynamic windows/ objects.
- Created shared object repository to share all the objects of application globally.
- Identifying the automation framework suitable for the requirement.
- Fully integrated with Quality Center for Test Management activities, created separate test sets for each release based on the severity.
- Upgraded the framework level usage to fit the Client requirement changes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eagle Star, ETL (Informatica), Quality Center 9.2, Clear Quest, Intraspect, Eagle Data Warehouse, Magic, Party, iLite, Rapid SQL, Sybase, QTP
Confidential, Shelton, CT
- Ability to analyze to convert Business requirements for IVR Applications to Test Scenarios
- Worked experience with Genesys and AVAYA.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration and Scheduling, Release Management
- Taken responsibility in testing voice quality and voice recognition functionality of IVR systems for high and low confidence scenarios.
- Strong experience in testing IVR speech recognition systems.
- Experience in Understanding VUI Voice User Interface documents and Call flows to extract the IVR testing scenarios
- Prepared Test cases and test scenarios for IVR and CTI related testing
- Good experience with Inbound, Outbound and Call Blend scenarios
- Managed Test Director and Quality Centre for test management purpose
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, CICS, IVR, DB2, CTI, FDR Mainframe Databases, SQL, UNIX, JCL, QTP9.0, VSS, Load runner, Quality Center 9.0