Software QA Professional with 4.8 yrs of experience in manual testing of Web Based and Client Server Applications. Good experience in ETL/ Data warehouse testing . Easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestones by ensuring client expectations are met with high quality software solutions. Looking for challenges where I can utilize my QA skills and knowledge for mutual professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE - APPLICATIONS/TOOLS:
Tools: TFS, Jira, Selenium IDE, Postman, SOAP UI, HP-ALM, Request Tracker
Database: MS SQL Mgmt Studio, Toad for Oracle
Operating System: Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OSX
Others: Adobe Site Catalyst, Litmus (Email Testing), developer Tool, Browser Stack
Software QA Analyst
- Participated in project Kick off meeting with other business stakeholders in different phases of the SDLC activities, as early as in the requirements gathering phase and design.
- Planned and developed Test Plans and Test Cases to ensure development outputs meet defined specifications in coordination with business requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Involved in different QA activities like providing QA estimates for any new or modified projects, writing test scripts, creating test data, test execution etc.
- Developed ETL test cases based on technical specifications and source to target mapping document.
- Performed SQL validation to verify the data extracts and record counts in the database tables.
- Designed and planned end to end testing of national and international marketing campaign including products like Juvederm, Kybella, Linzess, and Viberzi etc
- Acted as QA Lead for testing major Healthcare websites like BotoxOne, BotoxSavings Program, Mychronic Migrane etc.
- Participated in GUI, Functional, Integration, End to end testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Sanity test of multiple healthcare applications.
- Followed Agile scrum methodology and actively attended daily/biweekly Scrum calls and team meetings.
- Involved in conducting UAT dry run and resolving UAT bugs.
- Performed cross browser (Chrome, FF, IE, Mac) and cross device (iPhone, Samsung, iPad) testing for compatibility on multiple browsers, mobile phones and tablets
- Actively involved in communicating test data and results with multiple Integration Vendor Companies during SIT phase.
- Involved in testing Mobile Apps (iPhone App, Samsung App)
- Verified successful implementation of Adobe SiteCatalyst and tagging for collecting marketing data on user activity.
- Involved in backend testing of web services and databases to verify successful submission and capture of user data.
- Tested Email Templates for accuracy and Silverpop integration before sent to end users for multiple Savings Site activation websites.
- Verified changes in design proof process and validate all medical legal review changes are incorporated for legal compliance.
- Mentored offshore QAs and Onshore junior QAs for multiple projects.
- Participated in Release readiness testing and conducted Server side and Client side test validations.
- Participated in testing Production issues and related Hotfix Releases as per Client need or issues.
- Good team player as well as able to work independently in a very fast-paced dynamic environment.
Environment: Agile Scrum Methodology, .NET, C++, Sitecore, SharePoint, StrikeIron, Silverpop, Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst Web Analytics, Google DoubleClick, Litmus, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, iPad, Android, iPhone, MS SQL, MS Visual Studio 2012, MS Team Foundation Server, Jira, Postman, SOAP UI, ETL Testing
- Involved in testing Web Based Applications and multiple government project forms using Quick Module software.
- Involved in multiple QA activities like analysis of requirement document, writing test cases, test execution and logging defects into Request Tracker tool.
- Performed different test methods like GUI, black box, functional, regression, smoke and system.
- Analyzed test results, logged and tracked bugs through bug life cycle.
- Actively participated in QA meetings to share test results with managers and developers.
- Responsible for resolving multiple UAT bugs.
Environment: Agile Scrum Methodology, Waterfall, .NET, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Quick Module, Request Tracker, MS SQL.
Jr. Test Engineer
Environment: Windows 7, Silverlight 5, Agile, MS Word, MS Excel, SOAP UI, SQL server 2008, HP ALM
- Identified test scenarios and designed test cases as per requirement specification document.
- Involved in preparing test specific documents- test case, requirement traceability matrix (RTM) and participated in review of test cases.
- Involved in various Black Box Testing- Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing and System Integration Testing.
- Gathered the Test Execution results and reported defects to the developers.
- Test Management using HP-ALM.
- Constructively interacted with test team members, Client and Developers to maintain the quality of an application.
- Tested application in different browsers (IE, Mozilla, Safari, and Chrome).
- Actively participated in Sprint Planning, Daily Status Call and enhancement meetings.
ConfidentialJr. Test Engineer
Environment: Windows 7, .NET, MS Excel, MS Word, Jira, SQL
- Designed test cases based on requirements and executed test cases manually.
- Performed Black Box Testing like functional testing, retesting, regression testing and system integration testing.
- Observed and reported quality issues to team members immediately.
- Logged all defects into Jira and provided screenshots to identify and reproduce the bugs.
- Actively participated in all QA activities.