- 5+ years of diverse experience as Quality Assurance Analyst with both Manual and Automation Testing of Web, Mobile (Web), Native Apps (ios, Android, iPad) using Java, Selenium Web driver tool.
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodology, software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC) and Waterfall and AGILE methodologies.
- Over 4 years of experience with Manual & Automated Testing using Agile, HP Tools.
- Worked in different domains in Entertainment, Financial, Mobile, Banking sectors.
- Experience in Test Planning Process, Analysis, Execution and Responding.
- Implementation of Quality Management Systems (CMM, CMMI, Agile, SCRUM) for Software Development and Quality Assurance.
- Excellent analytical and testing capabilities in a Multi - platform Environments
- Excellent knowledge in all phases of Test Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in Automating UWP applications.
- Experience working on Xbox one.
- Leading the offshore team of 5.
- Experience in working on Tricentis tosca test suite
- Experience in working on the home grown new tool and adapting it for automation.
- Experience in Test Project Management, System GAP Analysis, Risk Management, Business Requirements Analysis, Defect Management, Web Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Product Testing, System Testing, Testing, Internationalization Testing.
- Significant exposure to automation test tools like Quality Center, QTP and Load Runner.
- Proficient in Testing of Client/Server, Web based applications and Vignette & Life ray Portals.
- Experience in CI/CD process
- Able to work in startup environment and manage multiple Projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow process and procedures for tracking progress, dealing with change and sign-offs appropriate to the scale and nature of project.
- Having excellent Communication, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership qualities, and time and conflict management skills.
- Experience in attending scrum meetings that involved teams from various phases of SDLC.
- Friendly co-ordination with Business Analysts, Developers, Managers, Team Leads and colleagues.
- Involved in mobile testing include app testing & Test automation for web applications using cucumber.
Operating System: Sun Solaris 2.6, 2.7&2.8, Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced server, Windows XP Windows 7, MS-Office, MSDOS,UNIX SOAP UI, QTP, Firebug, Fire PathJXL, TestNG, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Log4j SOAP UI, QTP, Firebug, Fire PathJXL, TestNG, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Log4j
Web Technologies: HTML5, HTML, CSS3, XPATH, SOAP Web Services, SOAP, Rest, WSDL XPATH, Web Services, SOAP, Rest, WSDL
Dev. Methodologies: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA,EG JIRA, LATTICE, Qmetry
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL server
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Pycharm, VISUAL STUDIO
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC, UNIX, Linux, DOS
Testing tools: Quality Center, Quick Test Professional(UFT), Load Runner, Version One, Quick Test Pro, Test Director, Selenium Suite
Other Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Github, Git, Svn, AWS, Visual studio online, Chef, Bitbucket, Source tree.
Confidential, EL SEGUNDO, CA
- Developed and executed test cases for mobile application.
- Experienced with testing analytics.
- Isolated and debugged issues found during testing to provide solutions.
- Identified and reported issues/defect and worked with development team to diagnose issues.
- Working Knowledge of automated testing using Selenium, Appium, Robotium and similar tools.
- Experience in working in SAFe agile environment, on a planned feature for a sprint and two weeks.
- Experience in Automating UWP applications,
- Experience working on Xbox.
- Perform integration and testing activities of digital media devices, set top boxes, etc.
- Analyze technical test requirements and write test plans
- Perform functional and integration testing of video products
- Write code to improve video functions and quality
- Ensure the rendering of video over several media is smooth and fast.
- Experience in testing different video and audio encoding formats.
- Experience leading an offshore team of 5.
- Experience in Adapting new home grown automation tool and creating scripts.
- Experience in working on Tricentis tosca test suite.
- Expertise with testing methodologies, test plans, and test case development, and defect reporting process.
- Experience with video streaming applications.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience on network trafficking tools.
- Created new Test cases by analyzing the Business requirements.
- Wrote Test plans, Executed Test cases for the whole functionality for the application as well as device.
- Performed Regression testing, Smoke testing, functional, firmware & security testing.
- Logged bugs and tracked them to closure after discussing with developers.
- Attached the bugs to the respective test cases and provided necessary Screenshots, Server logs and DDMS logs and QA logs to developers to debug the issues.
- Retested and closed the bugs after the bugs were fixed.
- Worked on Android SDK, BREW SDK, and IOS in loading the builds on the respective devices.
- Performed field testing with various network coverage to determine the stability of application
- Monitored Wireless Data usage by the application on 3G, 4G LTE and on Wi-Fi
- Worked on performance testing for the application with different LTE Devices.
- Experience working on wireless testing, like application testing, and Wireless test executives.
- Involved in test case planning, test execution of Wi-Fi Products
- Experienced in working with UFT (QTP), And See test for mobile automation testing.
Environment: Java, Appium, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Selenium, Fat framework, Q Metry, Github, Git etc
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Co-ordinate and manage the testing efforts for many products in portal application to ensure the successful business system solution for the client.
- Evaluate the project requirements; determine and define the testing objectives and approaches.
- Responsible for providing estimates, testing strategies, test plans and test execution summaries.
- Involved in preparation of Project plan to give the timelines and resource estimations for testing activities.
- Develop Test Plan for manual, automation and Load testing.
- Use Quality Center for requirements gathering, test case designing and executing tests in Test Lab.
- Used Version One tool for Project/ Sprint planning and tracking
- Worked on Portal Application Integrations with other Business Process Management applications.
- Provide oversight and participate in testing preparation, execution and automation
- Direct and prioritize the day-to-day tasks for off-shore QA teams.
- Represent the QA team in all Project/Scrum meetings.
- Development of Automation Scripts using Selenium.
- Worked with Selenium IDE , for website’s functionality, reviewed logs and automated scripts.
- Created and deployed builds to different environments based on requests.
- Worked on Integration tools like Hudson, Jenkins for Testing builds.
- Exposure with cloud computing tools like AWS, Visual studio online and Chef
- Design the automate frame work and scripts for regression.
- Wrote SQL queries to Oracle database for backend/frontend comparative analysis i.e., to check the correctness of the data stored in the database.
- Design and maintain Defect Management Process using Quality Center.
- Experience in test management tool HP Quality Center, HP Application Lifecycle Management tools.
- Experienced in testing applications manually as well as using the automated testing tools like Test Director and Quality Center/ALM
- Practical experience with Quality Center / HP ALM to develop Test plan, test cases, executing test cases in Test lab, and creating and tracking defects in Defects module
- Provide Quality Center to members of the team and other project team members.
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with full use of open-source tool like Selenium and did continuous integration with Jenkins and Hudson.
- Used ANT and Python scripts to automate the Build and deployment process. Used maven for few modules
- Mentor the junior members in the team for the QA manual and automation standards.
- Experience in client server and web based application testing including Java API Testing manual and automated software testing techniques, System Testing, Functionality Testing, Stress Testing, Crash recovery testing, Compatibility, boundary, usability, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Black box, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Back End and Front End Testing and Functionality Testing.
Environment: Quality Center, Java Framework, and Version One, MS Office, Windows 7, HP Load Runner, HP,ALM, Selenium IDE, Python
Confidential, FREMONT, CA
- Experience working as a teaching/ Lab Assistant
- Experience in Maintaining linux systems.
- Assisted professor for both ES and Linux labs
- Experience in constructing microcontrollers and maintaining.