- Ten (10) years experience in Solutions and Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Proficient in test strategy preparation, test plan creation, and test execution
- Enjoy learning new technology
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
File Systems: NTFS, XFS, CXFS, SNFS, VxFS, EXT3/4, JFS
Network Protocols: Fibre Channel, TCP/IP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, PXE
Languages: SQL, Unix Shell, Python, Java
Bug Tracking: Bugzilla
Test Tools: AppTest Manager, Vdbench
Software Version Control: Git
Product Lifecycle Management: Agile
Solutions Test Engineer
Confidential, Longmont, CO
- Qualify solutions with Confidential Modular InfiniteStorage (MIS) and Confidential storage system
- Perform Quality Assurance and Systems Integration of MIS and Confidential hardware and software
- Develop test plans and test cases for MIS and Confidential solutions
- Technical lead for solutions development projects
- Develop White Papers, Installation, and Best Practices guides for solutions
- Document test results using ApTest Manager and report bugs to Development Engineering using Bugzilla
- Develop Shell scripts/Python scripts of test tools and automate system installation and configuration
- Maintain lab network infrastructure
Staff Systems Integration Engineer
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Qualified solutions in support of Confidential ’s Confidential program.
- Developed test plans and test cases for Confidential solutions and for qualifying Confidential partner equipment with Confidential Fibre Channel Directors/Switches and SAN extension equipment.
- Worked with Sales and System Engineers to setup and present customer demonstrations.