- Around 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance including Manual and Automation testing of Client - Server and Web-based applications.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in Software Development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Experience with Automation Testing Tools using Selenium, Quick Test Professional (QTP) and LoadRunner.
- Experience working with REST API Automation frameworks based on Java, TestNG and Cucumber.
- Proficient in various types of testing such as Accessibility, Black-Box, End to End, Functional, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Regression and User Acceptance testing.
- Experience working with Git, SVN and CVS for repository management.
- Expertise in domain technologies like E-Commerce, Banking, Financial, Insurance, and Health-Care
- Strong Experience in designing automation frameworks with Selenium web driver testing.
- Expertise with HP UFT 12.1,12.2,12.54/QTP 10.0&11.0, HP ALM / Quality Center (QC), HP Sprinter as well.
- Have Strong Experience in automated functional and regression testing of web-based applications.
- Experience of QTP/UFT in running scripts for Smoke, Functional and Regression Testing
- Proficient in configuring, customizing and using testing tools like Cucumber, HP Quick TestProfessional Quality, Jira, Jira, Selenium (Web Driver), AWS, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Designed and implemented different automation frameworks from scratch like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework for a few projects.
- Expertise in writing basic to complex SQL queries to perform back end testing, batch job processing in SQL Server and Oracle database environment.
- Expertise in Test Case/Test Procedure Design, developing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Tool Usage, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Defect Tracking, creating Test Scripts, reviewing Log files Reports for delivering Quality product.
- Extensive experience in writing scripts using VB Script and Java/Selenium to automate testing process.
- Experience in using Jira, Bugzilla for defect tracking and MySQL, MSSQL for database validation.
- Strong in API Testing using tools like Soap UI, REST client.
- Working with agile lifecycle and tracking, and process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA.
- Experience in Automation testing, Different types of testing experience in JAVA and TestNG/Junit.
- Hands-on experience developing new automation frameworks using QTP, Selenium, JMeter.
- Experience testing software at API level using SOA suite, Postman, REST Client, etc.
- Hands on experience with Eclipse and other IDE development tools.
- Good Inter-personal skills, commitment, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Conducting gap analysis and made as it is to be diagrams to understand new business requirements and challenges .
- Served as the key point of contact/Liaison between on and offshore resources.
- Ability to collaborate in team environment and proven leadership qualities with emphasis on individual and team effort backed by excellent communication skills.
Technologies: Java, Selenium Automation, Jira, SQL.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.0,12.0, Windows XP, Windows Vista, UNIX, MS DOS
Testing Tool: HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)/ Unified Functional Testing (UFT)11.50,12.0,12.02,12.51, HP Quality Center (QC)/ HP ALM 12.0,12.01,12.50, JIRA, Bugzilla, IBM Clear Quest, Oracle EBS, SoapUI 5.0.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 & 2014, Oracle 10g/11g, Access, SQL plus, SQL/PL Developer.
Language: VB Script, PL/SQL, C#, Java
Networking: XML, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/FTPS, TCP/IP.
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Works and Outlook, Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015, TFS, MTM.
Application Server: Internet Information Services (IIS)
Confidential, Columbus, OH
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyze the business requirements, functional requirements, System Requirement documents and Technical design Documents (TDD).
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Facilitating bi-weekly Scrum of Scrum meetings and end of Sprint Retrospectives for the Agile Teams
- Created Requirements and Test plans on Legacy Policy Data, Billing, and Policy Center 8.0 at sprint level and E2E flow as per the Business Requirements and is successfully went Live on legacy systems.
- Implementing new modules of Policy center and Claim center 8.0 over the existing policy and claim management systems.
- Maintained Plan data loader and Guidewire transition documents to keep track of changes in different project stages.
- Created user stories by actively interacting with SME, Account specialists, Claim Specialists, Billing supervisors, Policy underwriters, claim adjusters, Guidewire specialists
- Facilitating Leading in Sprint planning and make effort estimation and discussing requirements with the BA and Product owners.
- Help establish test planning, test strategy and build manual & automated test suites
- Involved in preparing Test Scenarios, Test cases design, and Defect testing (Functional issues) for Guidewire Claim Center Application Testing
- Created CI/CD with Jenkins and Test Complete to do our regression runs whenever there is deployment into QA.
- Worked in CI/CD pipeline involving Jenkins, Maven, Dockers.
- Created Selenium Test cases for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel.
- Build a detailed, reusable, Script - free Keyword + Data - Driven framework for over 45% Test cases using Selenium WebDriver + TestNG.
- Parallel, Cross - Browser Testing using Selenium Grid and TestNG.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming language and Junit/TestNG Framework.
- Wrote Automation code for mobile Smoke testing in java using Appium.
- Prepared Daily & Weekly Status to Project Manager and Stake holders by extracting customized reports on defects and execution status from ALM, JIRA, and TFS.
- Used GIT, TFS for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM rest API
- Involved in creating automation test scripts using selenium, cucumber built on Eclipse IDE
- Extensively used VB Scripts to write scripts for testing certain functionalities in the unit.
- Write SQL and PL/SQL scripts to validate the database systems and for backend database testing.
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Analyzed Business Requirements / Features preparing & automating the Test conditions in JIRA.
- Test Execution which involves verification of Rest API services, UI validation and database validation.
- Performed Restful API testing using Postman.
- Contributed to automation in Selenium Web Driver, Java, JUnit, and Python.
- Performing testing in different testing environments like STG/ PROD/ PRELIVE.
- Performed Restful API web services testing validation using SOAP UI and Postman.
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with ;business logic XML using SOAP UI.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Quality Automation Engineer
- Developed automation scripts for the new User stories and Maintain and run the Regression Scripts.
- Work closely with project managers to coordinate prioritizes planning, maintained and deployment.
- Integrated TestNG framework to run the test suit and as a reporting tool.
- Creation of REStful API Automation using REST Assured
- Identified test cases to automate and automated them using Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Wrote test cases scripts using Selenium Web Driver for functional testing and regression testing.
- Created test scripts using C# and Selenium Web driver for the functional test cases.
- Defined feature file with Scenario outlines using Jenkins, defined spec flow pages, Step definitions using Selenium, C#.
- Designed and developed automated test solutions using
- (QTP)tools by enhancing Hybrid framework based on the project requirements.
- Executed Regression test cases using UFT scripts and debugged automation scripts in UFT when failures occur.
- Designed Functional variables using UFT in VB script.
- Involved in converting manual test cases into automated scripts using UFT.
- Developed automation test scripts HP QTP/UFT for testing scenarios involving the multiple regions using vb script.
- Automation regression scripts using QTP/UFT reduce the manual and rework effort.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium Web Driver, Junit and JDBC Connections.
- Used Jenkins and GIT stash for continuous integration (CI/CD) testing.
- Applied Load Testing using JMeter and Involved in implementation of Test Automation Framework build using Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object, Model, using Java, Selenium Web driver and Cucumber.
- Used protractor for generating automated scripts for testing AngularJs Applications.
- Interacted with the product owners, dev and QA teams to manage the UAT process.
- Coordinate with end-users to schedule and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Configured Selenium Grid for parallel execution of scripts on different machines in different browsers.
- Participated in technical, status review, and release and production meetings.
- Performed Integration by adding JMeter scripts to Selenium
- Extensively used SOAP UI for functional testing of web services.
- Worked on automation using Protractor for AngularJs web development.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Working with Product Managers to understand new features, identify edge cases & write Cucumber Scenarios and automate those cases in Java using Selenium Webdriver.
- Working with Product Managers to understand new features, identify edge cases & write Cucumber Scenarios and automate those cases in Ruby using Selenium Webdriver.
- Utilized role in mobile testing using Appium Mobile for testing client’s mobile apps on the Android/iOS platforms.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking system, GIT for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (JUnit, Maven).
Environment: Agile Methodology, C#, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, GHERKIN, BDD, MS Office, MS-SQL Server, Python, Selenium WebDriver, selenium Grid, Ruby, AngularJS,Proctractor, Firebug, Fire Path, Appium, UFT/QTP, Test Plan, JMeter, Bugzilla, TestNG, SoapUI