- 6+ years of experience as a Sr. Quality Assurance Manager and independently handling variety projects involving onsite and offshore teams.
- 12 years of overall experience in the field of software testing and a proven track record of successfully delivering complex projects every single time.
- Expert in working with Test Automation Architect and Solutions Object Oriented Programming language, Java and C#.
- Expert Test Maturity Model Integration (TMMI & TP) framework and solutioning for the proposed improvement areas and Due - delligence assessment.
- Extensive Experience in BDD, TDD, Automation and Performance Testing Tools Like: Selenium, QTP, Coded UI, Soap UI, Cucumber, Jenkins, Jmeter, LoadRunner, Test complete etc…
- Responsible for the overall quality of the entire product line and Design and implemented CI automation tools for Functional, Regression and Daily Market Intelligence(Machine Learning based algorithms)
- Provides coaching and guidance on format, content and quality of project plans, requirements, design, and test cases.
- Extensive experience in handling Salesforce CRM, BigData Testing Projects and reports quality findings to senior and executive management.
- Worked closely with product owner and other stake holders to set up and conduct gate reviews to identify risk and road blocks and product readiness.
- Strong experience writing SQL queries for back-end testing, UNIX commands for verifying log files, shell script, API testing.
- Dynamic management career with strong leadership, relationship building, problem-solving, planning, team-building, defining roles and responsibilities. Recruit, develop, motivate and retain diverse staff structuring them in teams that deliver results and savings.
- Testing Services, Strategic Planning, Global Delivery Consulting & Outsourcing, Client Relationship Management, Delivery Excellence, Developing Testing Services Innovative Business solutions, People management, Mentoring, Starting Testing New Service Lines, Vendor Negotiation and Procurement Management.
- Superb ability to grasp new things quickly, as demonstrated by seamless made between several technologies, tools, and libraries both in development and project Management roles.
- At ease in high stress environments requiring superior ability to effectively handle multi-task levels of responsibility in challenging environment.
Testing Tools: Coded UI, Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, QTP, QualityCenter11.0/ALM, SOAP UI, Post Man, JIRA, Gherkin, SpeckFlow, Fiddler, Jmeter, LoadRunner, LoadCompletePro.
Operating Systems: Windows variants, MAC, UNIX, iOS & Android
Databases: DbVisualizer, SQL Developer, Rapid SQL 8.6.0, Toad for Oracle 11.5, SQL Query Analyzer, Oracle SQL Plus, Informatica Power Center 9.1.0, Excel Comparator Tools, IBM Content Manager, Putty, Secure CRT 7.1 for UNIX Hadoop.
Domain: HealthCare, (, Billing, Benefits, Claims), Banking & Financial Services (Stock lists, Investing data, stock market, and financials)
Defect Management:: PVCS, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, TFS, Quality Center, JIRA.
Mobile: iOS & Android (Native and Mobile App)
Other Tools: Confluence, MS Excel, SharePoint, MS Visio, RQM, Requisite Pro, VSS, X12 Decoder, Siebel Application, MS InfoPath, TIBCO Admin, Open Text Exceed
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Create complex automation scripts to perform UI & data validation and maintained Test Driven Development & Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber, Gherkin, Jbehave for BDD framework enabling, acting a bridge between Business & Technical language, Maven for build management, Page Object Model for Object Repository, Selenium for automating scenarios, Junit for executing the test suit, Serenity library for Report management and Jenkins.
- Automated real time feeds to fetch data provided by Nasdaq and feed to Setmaster DB(Extract, transformation and loading) to integrate to Daily, Weekly and Intraday charts for real-time trade prices and CAN SLIM Inventing system; SwingTrader and Leaderboard.
- Automated API triggered from Selligent import time alerts, custom price alerts, Symbol and verified alert data and target ID for Leaderboard, SwingTrader, MarketSmith & Investors.com with BlazeMeter plugin with Jmeter for executing load test scripts in Jenkins. Set build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the report error percentage and response times KPIs: Number of Users, Hit per second, Error per second, Response time, Latency, Connection time, Bytes/s.
- Engage with Development, Product and Program Managers to establish QA Pipeline, required, resource counts, and timelines.
- Conduct reviews of Master Test Plan with Project stakeholders, Facilitate review of Test cases for automation with Project stakeholders
- Responsible for release planning and delivery of the modules preparation of Test Environment and Test Data with Development Team.
- Monitor testing activities and escalate any issues related to scope, schedule and Defect tracking & reviewing, coordinating with project team in triage meetings, defect retest & closure ed for IBD Data Warehouse success for Data loading from C3 and Gigya\WAM(Gigya,UID and the Wam web user id) to Redshift using Amazon Web Services AWS & Data Migration Services DMS.
- Created automated scripts to ensure Invoice Number, Order Date, Amount, Cyber Flag Description/AFS Factor Code, Credit Card Number/Expire, Estimated Tax, Estimated Grand Total Due and error handling is included; test results and set up test results walkthrough meetings with project IT/ business team.
- Work with HIPPA Compliance to ensure process consistency between the Groups and co-ordinate responses to for compliance.
- Conduct online & batch performance tests for all major releases and perform tracking with a comparison of response times from latest test vs the baseline response times.
- Ensured to cover 100% Smoke/Sanity/Regression for Products using automation.
Environment: Windows, Selenium, Eclipse, Jenkins, Source Tree, MAVIN, Grid, .Net, WordPress, SQL Server, Salesforce, TFS, JIRA, Omniture DTM Tag, Browser stack, DbVisualizer, GIGYA, Putty, Git, Fullsyory, Selligent(Email & Alerts).
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Automation QA Manager
- Designed and fully automated Order ID, Source Systems, SS Order ID, Order Created Date, Customer ID, Date Settled, Payer First Name/Last name, Address, City, Zip code, Email address, State & Phone Number
- Perform and guide risk management activities to drive collaborative discussions on appropriate mitigation strategies and assist in maintaining software design, validation and policy documentation for Product, Enterprise, Operations, R&D
- Participation in the development of specifications, documentation of the development and validation of software and firmware prior to its use.
- Performed QA vendor audits INDIA, CHINA and setting up QA/Automation testing labs.
- Developed automation (ROI) by performing Gap Analysis and chalking down Risk, Problems, Solution and Conclusion.
- Perform and guide risk management activities to drive collaborative discussions on appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Review of software test plans, test scripts/protocols, and final reports for release GO no GO
- Review of change control documentation for new software, firmware, and computerized systems and modifications to existing validated systems.
- Worked closely development team to plan high level Automation timelines to decrease the average amount of planned time on manual regression testing.
- Successfully managed multiple projects and delivered Quality automated product.
- Created automated Smoke, Functional & Regression grid to and TestNG to run on parallel execution on multiple machines supporting CI/CD with different environments and add to existing code deploy pipeline, with push down data from production to newly created environment.
- Used PageObject and PageFactory pattern and tailored to the Selenium and developed SeleniumHelper, PropertyHelper, ExcelHelper Classes and Generic Functions to use globally in the application.
- Mentored and trained team members how to develop, maintain automation scripts and integrate with Jenkins and log bugs for business ranking and release risk.
Environment: Windows,, JAVA, C#, NUnit.2.6.4, SQL Server 2014,.Net 4.5, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, Selenium Web driver 2.46.0, Source Tree, Jenkins, JIRA, Git.
Confidential, Montgomery, AL
QA - Team Manager
- Designed Hybrid Frameworks and automated the tests with using the JUNIT based on Page Factory Patterns.
- Performed Automation Testing in Selenium Web Driver with JAVA, built the Automation Framework, and created the test data for the specific testing.
- Performed Data-Driven Testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file, using POI. Jar and responsible in Validating data from SQL server in database using JDBC.
- Worked with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and team to ensure success of the sprints.
- Exposed to using ICD 9/ICD 10/ANSI/HL7 coding standards in Medicare and Medicaid domains of the healthcare.
- Reviewed user stories with BA and designed and converted high level test cases to automation scripts with Hybrid Framework.
- Conducted internal Quality Audits & implementin Capability Maturity Model Integrated CMMI Key Performance Indicators KPI’s.
- Work with ADM Compliance to ensure process consistency between the Groups and co-ordinate responses to ADM Compliance internal and external audit.
- Simulate the mocked source data and apply transformation logic in QA for automation CRM Microsoft cloud application and IBD Tags(events) from Omiture and their older versions.
Environment: Windows, Selenium, TestNG, Mavin, Grid, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013, Coded UI, C#, SQL Server 2014, MongoDB, .Net 4.5, Web Methods, Share point, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Charls Web Debugging Proxy, Python(Robotic framework).
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Team Automation Lead
- Developed and optimized Selenium WEBDRIVER scripts using in-build hybrid framework and TestNG for sanity, regression, integration and system testing.
- Verifying Page Object Elements using Selenium and storing all XPATH and CSS in YAML file and creating reusable methods for automation.
- Performing Demos of the test plan, test cases and did walkthroughs with onsite and offshore team members.
- Performed Migration project testing, analysis, designed framework/architecture for project and analyzed the reports.
- Led QA automation engineers responsible for design and quality delivery.
- Define QA timelines for targeted start and completion date for Pre and Post migration and Signoff Documents.
- Test Data analytics and reporting on Hive/Hadoop testing using tools like tools like Aqua Data Studio.
Environment: Windows XP, Mercury Quality Center 10.0, SOAP UI, HP Service Test, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Microsoft team management (MTM), Agile.
Sr. QA Lead
- Identified manual tests that can be automated and developed automation scripts credit markets analysis and credit options.
- Performed testing of user stories/tasks in Iteration basis in Agile Methodology, designing and executing test cases in QC and reporting and mapped defects if any.
- Performed functional, regression testing and executing automation scripts using Selenium during different releases by creating reusable methods, functional libraries with parameterized functions.
- Worked on multiple financial domains (rating, credit reports, financial services, loans, bonds, and student loans for profit & market fund)
- Collaborated with project manager to define project scope, risks and determined appropriate methodologies.
- Automated testing backend and web services with soap request and soap responses passing WSDL and XML payloads and Soap requests.
- Created reports and peer reviews, software process improvement and signoff from all testing participants.
Environment: Windows XP,.Net, JAVA, SQL Server, QTP 9.5, Mercury Quality Center 9.2, Lotus Notes 6.5, Agile, JIRA, Postman, Hadoop(Aqua Data Studio 16.0).
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Lead Automation QA Engineer
- Testing the products with hardware in loop testing using G9 Card and P2 Ports adapters for QPCR test.
- Introduced client with Automation tools and plan, successfully automated end to end protocols using (QTP/ Load Runner).
- Responsible for planning and writing test plans, test cases for multi tear functionality.
- Created monthly SQA reports and technical metrics, change request, defect with Business Required Document and Mapping project document.
- Design and Implementation of QTP Automation Framework by creating reusable functional libraries in QTP.
- Extensively involved in using parameterization and reusable actions with QTP.
- Performed Installation qualification and operation qualification testing and created System, Regression and Integration testing for product checkouts.
- Preformed ad-hoc testing of customer information, my account, my renewals, my upgrades, account settings, customer information, order history, web mail & Print.
- Validating the Legacy database sync using mainframe DB2 queries.
- Report testing- Generating SSRS/ Actuate reports using SSRS report server or CSS application and validating values against different DB’s using SQL test scripts..
Environment: WPF, C#, Visual studio, .NET, Windows, Web Services, Quality Center, QTP 9.5/10.00, Load Runner, Oracle 10g/ SQL Server 2000, Toad.
Sr. QA Engineer
- Identified test scenarios for Integration testing for billing products - Confidential - Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home and Business as well as with external products.
- Performed review and analysis of functional requirements and test plan design documentation.
- Created and maintained regression test suite to check the progress of the testing process by performing identical tests before and after fixing defects.
- Provided back end testing for billing database auditing and data validating for flat files and special files by target systems using oracle.
- Check source data (table(s), columns, data types and Constraints), about Target data (table(s), columns, data types and Constraints).
- Participated in weekly review meetings with the team and reported the status of testing and escalated critical and high-risk unresolved issues.
Environment: QTP 9.0, Quality Center 9.0, VB script, J2EE, Firefox, Windows XP, Agile, Oracle 9i, XML, MS-office TOAD.
Test Lead, Onsite Coordinator
- Prepared Test cases to test the Database by retrieving the date from the tables using SQL Queries to verify for data correctness Healthcare Service for Outpatients, In-patients, Appointments, Enrollment, Pin Validation, Security Info, Diagnostic Centers, and Clinical Information.
- Performed Cross browser functionality testing and prepared test suit for all the test scenarios Appointments, Enrollment, Pin Validation, Security Info.
- Performed compatibility testing indifferent windows platforms and data-integrity testing to validate the data retrieved at the client end by comparing it with the data retrieved through SQL scripts.
- Involved in GUI, System, Integration, Performance, Regression testing and create a test summary at the end of the project and present to the project team.
Environment: Window, MAC, SQL Server, Test Director, Load Runner, Crystal Reports, JAVA, J2EE, UNIX, Quality center & QTP.
- Expert gathering requirements for and supporting database/website implementation
- Created conceptually outline a high level design of how a system would work based on business requirements.
- Ability to work with technical resources to translate business requirements into to technical requirements and application matching the system functionality against the business process flow and business requirements.
- Analyzed the release schedules and maintaining the defects.
- Tested all phases of the system and enhanced the existing test scripts and test cases for testing the later phases of the system.
Environment: Oracle 7.X, Windows, UNIX, SQL Server, C++, C#