- 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with expertise in Manual testing and Automation Testing.
- Knowledge in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in analyzing the Business Requirements, Software Requirement Specifications, Functional Design Documents to formulate Test Plans, Test Strategies and Test Cases for Manual as well as Automated testing for various applications to ensure proper business compliance.
- Sound Knowledge on testing frameworks like TestNG, JUnit and Cucumber, Ant and Maven f or Project building tool, Jenkins for continuous Integration .
- Experience in creating test plans, writing/executiung Test Cases, Manual Testing, Automated Test Execution.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a continuous integration server to configure with Maven.
- Experience building automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Eclipse and Maven.
- Sound knowledge on Java language and Object - Oriented Programming concepts.
- Working experience in using various kinds of Defect tracking tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Expertise on D a ta driven testing using frameworks like TestNG.
- Expertise in working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in performing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experienced in conducting different types of testing including Functional Testing, Data, Driven Testing, validating WSDL using SOAPUI tool.
- Proficient in Web services testing using POSTMAN,SOAPUI tool and XML.
- Experience working with REST API’s . Hands on experience with API Test tools like Postman.
- Manually tested API’s using Postman.
- A ttended daily agile meetings and discussed accomplishments, targets and issues.
- Actively involved in peer review meetings, requirement analysis and defect reviews with the development team.
- Was involved in setting up the test environment, created test data as per the requirement.
- Involved in Production release and support.
- A team player with good analytical skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug life Cycle.
Programming Tools: Java.
Test Build and Integration tools: Jenkins, Maven
API Testing: REST, SOAP, SOAPUI, Postman
Frameworks: Page Object Model, Keyword Driven,TestNG, Junit, Cucumber.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Repositories: GIT, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla.
Databases/DB tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQL
Markup Languages: HTML, XML, CSS
Other Utilities: Eclipse, Firebug,Firepath, JMeter,Chropath
QA Automation Engineer
- Designed Framework from Scratch for selenium Automation using TestNG Framework and Java .
- Identified test cases to automate those test cases using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java technologies and Eclipse IDE.
- Automated almost 60% of the Manual Testcases.
- Responsible for creating the functional testing framework using TestNG and using Selenium WebDriver to automate the UI components.
- Automated Regression test cases using Selenium WebDriver and used TestNG for grouping the tests.
- Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Schedule jobs using Jenkins to run at regular intervals for spot and regression testing for all the environments.
- Integrated with continuous integration tool Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Involved in Web Services Testing using SOAPUI, Postman as part of SOAP/REST calls testing.
- Test SOAP and REST Web services using SOAPUI and build scripts using Groovy.
- Implement data-driven framework and function library using Groovy for REST services automation.
- Performed various types of testing, such as functionality, regression, integration, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Cucumber was used for regression testing and function testing with Selenium as primary tool to the Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Conditions identified.
- Presented Sprint demos to Product Owners at the end of every sprint.
- Maintained metrics and participated in daily status meetings showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Eclipse IDE, HTML, A gile, SOAPUI, SOAP, REST.
Software QA Engineer
- Understanding the user stories and prepared test cases.
- Worked closely with business analysts and developers to create test cases/scenarios, test steps, expected results and test data in JIRA.
- Thorough understanding in implementation of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Developed Manual test cases for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality using JIRA
- Performed Negative and Positive Testing Manually
- Created Maven build and tested using TestNG.
- Automation of test cases using Selenium WebDriver
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Tested the application by inserting checkpoints and synchronization points in test scripts using Java.
- Involved in defect validation and regression testing using Cucumber .
- Performed data-driven testing TestNG and Excel.
- Used TestNG annotations in Selenium Web Driver and executed a batch of tests as TestNG suite
- Integrated with continuous integration tools Jenkins and SVN for weekly and daily schedule as per regular release cycle.
- Performed compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and X-Path in Selenium.
- Script development and review of scripts developed by team members.
- Performed web services testing to test webservices like SOAP and REST using SOAPUI .
- Maintained metrics and participated in daily status meetings
- Developed both html reports and Extent Reports .
Environment: Java, Selenium Web Driver, Maven, TestNG, Cucumber, Manual Testing, Eclipse, Firebug, Fire path, JIRA, agile, HTML, SOAP, REST, SOAPUI.
- Analyzed the User Stories and prepared Test Scenarios based on RSM (Requirements Specification Matrix).
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Created Data Driven Framework and configured Selenium Web Driver and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG .
- Responsible for GUI and functional automation testing using Black box testing Techniques.
- Involved in data validation, data scrubbing and data cleansing for data coming from sources during data migration.
- Used Apache POI library to read the data from Excel files.
- Used SVN as code repository and Code Collaborator to manage code reviews.
- Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Jenkins.
- Performed Regression Testing at various phases of development life cycle to impact the existing functionality.
- Used Bugzilla as a defect tracking tool for raising issues and interacting with developers and users about the errors in the application.
- Tested applications in different types of browsers and versions such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome to simulate production environment.
- Reviewed database test cases according to assigned requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex queries from SQL server database.
- Attended sprint plan meetings every two weeks to review the user stories and daily scrum meetings.
- Participated QA weekly meetings and various other meetings and discussed enhancement and modification request issues and defects in the application.
Environment: Java, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web driver, TestNG, SVN, Jenkins, Bugzilla, SoapUI, SQL server, Data driven framework, Windows, AGILE.
- Actively participated in the Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Involved in d esigning the process flow of the application using agile development methodology.
- Involved in design sessions during sprint design meetings to understand and come up with design solutions for the user stories.
- Use Java, J2EE technologies to develop UI and server side components. Use Struts and Spring framework to implement MVC design patter.
- Automation of Test cases using Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed and developed Persistence layer components using Hibernate.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers, system engineers, system testers and other functional team members to meet client specification.
- Developed complex SQL queries to fetch data.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- SVN is used as Code Versioned control.
- Work with database team to complete data sync from external sources into our Dev and Test databases.
- Developed test cases for each component in different tiers using Junit.
- Created deliverable Installation, Configuration and Technical Design documents.
- Developed test cases for each component in different tiers using Junit.
- Conducted code reviews to ensure the delivery of quality code.
Environment: Manual Testing, Java, Selenium Web Driver, Maven, Junit, Jenkins, Eclipse, Firebug, Fire path, JIRA, A gile, HTML, Windows 7/8/10/XP.