- Around 8 years of diverse experience as a Software Quality Analyst Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, expertise in manual testing with strong background in both Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- Skilled in writing test plan, test script and test cases based on the system requirement.
- Proficient in using the various defect management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, ALMand Quality Center and automation tool Selenium.
- Profound understanding of SCM and OMS in retail domain.
- Extensive experience in software testing and QA implementation for Client/Server and Web based Applications, ETL, Data Driven Applications and Data Warehousing.
- Excellent knowledge in executing all levels of testing according to requirements including various types of Software Testing such as Integrated testing, Functional Testing, Black box testing, Positive Testing, Negative testing, Back end Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Handful knowledge of SQL queries, scripting and API tester for back end testing.
- Extremely self - motivated, focused self-starter with can do attitude and quick learner of new technologies.
- Flexibility in working with rapidly changing environment and diversity people.
- Had a good rapport and mutual collaboration with team members and client to assure the enhancement of software quality.
- Participated in achieving successful completion of several medium to large scope projects.
- Ability to work as an individual, also a team leader and assist in resolving production support issues.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks, also participated in scrum activities meanwhile achieving the deadlines of the different release dates of the project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with prior experience of presentations to communicate ideas in technical languages.
- Very good knowledge of web technologies like SOAP, Style Sheet, DTD, XML, XSLT.
Operating System: MS-DOS, WINDOWS 98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Linux, UNIX.
Software Language: C, C++, PHP, My SQL, HTML, DTD, XML, Basic.NET,Java.
Application Software: MS - OFFICE, IBM Sterling Order Management Console, IBM Call center.
Testing Tools: JIRA, Quality Center 10.0, Load Runner and Bugzilla, Selenium
Database System: Oracle 11g, Toad, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2.
Designing Software: Adobe Photoshop, PageMaker, J-Query.
Simulators: MATLAB, Mathematica, Origin, OPNET, R, API Tester.
Assembly Language: 8085, 8086, 8051(Intel), Atmel AT89C51.
- Tested various features for mobile device, tablets and VR
- Created and executed multiple Test cases manually for different device as assigned.
- Performed various types of testing like sanity testing, stress testing, functional testing, regression testing, testing on each new software build release.
- Used Bugzilla and ALM for Bug reporting and tracking issues.
- Collected logs using QXDM and MTK Log for issue found in android software.
- Test Automation experience on Python, Java scripting, UI autometer and Selenium
- Tested the performance of mobile device such as power consumption using power monitor, Bluetooth connectivity and network and Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Cross check and update the status of the previous issue whenever new build is released.
- Coordinated with the developers and team lead to resolve issues.
- Software development experience using android studio.
- Use time management skill to meet the deadlines, multiple parallel test projects with different priorities and different schedule, also need to handle changing priorities and work independently and in different teams if necessity.
- Executed Monkey test to verify the device performance.
- Captured ADB logs, Charles, Wireshark and XCode.
Environment: MTK Runner,Bugzilla, Selenium, ALM, UNIX, MS Office Suite, Power Monitor.
- Used Sterling Multi Channel Fulfillment OMS module.
- Functional and technical experience in Sterling Distributed Order Management, Warehouse Management and Sterling Global Inventory Visibility.
- Experience ofkey functionalities including Order Validation, Fraud Management, Payment Processing, Order Modification, User Access Management, Order Sourcing, Order Scheduling and Order Fulfillment.
- Creating new customers and created orders with newly created customers.
- Handled various Alerts and Exceptions and re-processing it in OMS Console.
- Created Reservations against orders.
- Configuring Inventory Considerations, Inventory supply and demand types.
- Extending the output template of various API's and source code management using Git.
- Preparing test data, test plan and test scripts based on Business requirements and have them reviewed with team lead.
- Create issues, track bugs, and identify defects, link issues to the related source code monitor activity through JIRA.
- Executed the test scripts for different builds and releases.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities related to requirements management and its integration with other phases of the lifecycle.
- Participate in assessment and analysis of system capabilities and workflow improvement.
- Assist in resolving production support issues.
- Partner with Associate Analyst to ensure design ideas are effectively put into production by working through the life cycle of researching, testing, implementing, and measuring products for clients .
- Create source to target mapping design documents.
- Performed Back end Testing-using SQL queries.
- Maintain and provide status and progress of project activities.
- Coordinated test case reviews with QA Lead and Project Manager.
- Attended regular meeting to provide status and progress of project activities.
Environment: MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g, XML, Schema, JIRA, Java Script, IBM Sterling OMS Console, UNIX,MS Office Suite, IBM Call Center 9.2, Websphere 7.0.
- Participation in requirement gathering, workshops and discussion.
- Collaborate with user experience, business groups, outsourced development team, project management and executive managements teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Generating defect reports and resolution of bugs using Quality Center.
- Assisted in defect reporting in aneffort to communicate to the appropriate personnel of the various stages of defects.
- Reported problems and testing progress to the QA lead.
- Test Planning, Test Case Scripting, and Test Execution, Defect Reporting and Tracking and handling.
- Understanding the complete pipeline for Order Fulfillment, event handling, actions, transactions, services, condition in Sterling Multi Channel Fulfillment OMS module.
- Testing and Validation of all core reports such as order detail, order analysis, adjust inventory, tender analysis, shipping and billing address etc.
- Tested Client/Server and Web-based Applications.
- Involved in various type of testing like Sanity testing, Regression testing,System testing, Integration testing, Positive and Negative testing, End to End testing etc.
- Updating the test cases based on the Change Requests/Enhancements.
- Classified the defects according to severity level, priority level and prepared Test Status.
- Analyzed and identified scenarios to be automated and developed automation tests accordingly.
- Tested the Backend with complex SQL queries.
- Provide in-depth analysis of test execution metrics and communicate with project teams to understand changes, impacts, discrepancies.
- Worked with other members of the QA and Development teams in improving the processes, methods, effectiveness and efficiency.
Environment: MS SQL Server, Quality Center, Oracle 9i, XML, Java Script, Schema, MS Office Suite,UNIX, IBM Call Center 9.2,IBM Sterling OMS Console, API Tester, ETL
QA Tester and Test Executive
- Develop business requirements and tools for process development, system enhancements and continuous improvement and ensure the testability of these requirements.
- Creating and designing the complete pipeline for Order Fulfillment, event handling, actions, transactions, services, conditions for e-commerce market.
- Participated in continuous improvement activities related to requirements management and its integration with other phases of the lifecycle.
- Preparing Test Scenario based on the Business Requirements.
- Responsible for Web based Application testing and bug management activities.
- Participate in review meetings to resolve bug related issues with developers.
- Involved in daily Team meeting to keep track of defects and provided update on testing progress.
- Involved in backend testing with SQL queries.
- Performed Functional and Non-functional Testing as well as the User Acceptance Testing including GUI testing.
- Testing the interface between database and the application.
- Performed smoke, functional, integration and regression testing of the website.
- Worked with XML while testing web services.
- Prepare Test Summary Report at the end of testing phase with results of readiness of system deployment to production.
Environment: MySQL, Quality Center, Oracle 9i, XML, PHP, .NET, Java Script, J-Query, MS Office Suite