- Accomplished ASTQB Mobile Certified quality assurance professional with over 8 years with diverse domain experience in Banking Healthcare, Automobile Insurance and Travel domains on Web/Functional and Mobile testing with key focus on software development testing life cycle.
- Prepared test plans, writing test cases and verified test cases documented by the QA team pertaining to specific features in the system.
- Experienced in Requirements Gathering & Review, Analysis, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of SDLC.
- Skilled in test case creation, test execution and bug tracking using HP ALM (QC) and JIRA and experience testing web services XML in SOA, JAVA, CSS, HTML JS and SOAPUI
- Acquaintance of methods and tools to extract and analyze data (SQL, MS Access, DB2 Mainframes)
- Performed testing through all phases including Unit, Functional (Black/White Box), System, End - to-End, Load, Regression and UAT to ensure software solutions meet User Requirements and Technical Specifications with experience in leading teams with Offshore-Onsite model.
- Fashioned various project specific valuable assets such as knowledge transfer (KT) documents, Test Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Defect Summary Reports, Test Strategy and Lessons Learnt documents
- Designed daily, weekly and monthly business stakeholder status reports and conducted presentations and walkthrough sessions
- Managed large complex testing efforts including project planning, estimation of scope resource allocation and execution and expertise in using defect tracking tools - JIRA, Bugzilla, HP AML
- Working knowledge on Android SDK tool and on Logs, Android Debug Bridge (ADB Tool) with basic commands for tablets / smartphone and testing Web-Based applications in IOS and Android
- Experienced with Mobile Manual & Automation / Regression execution through SEETEST tool
- Extensive knowledge in Accessibility Testing against WCAG 2.0 (A and AA) and Section 508 standards using the following methodologies: visual analysis, manual execution of scripts, assistive technology reviews, color sampling, keyboard only input, and code reviews on mobile and Web applications.
- Deep knowledge in working with Assistive technologies JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover and Talkback
- Flexible, adaptive, accountable, committed individual with excellent communication, making, presentation, team building and acquiring new skills with undertake challenging tasks.
- Client facing skills with taking initiatives to understand business needs, pro-actively provides inputs to improve products, services, processes with excellent communication skills
SQA Testing & Agile and Waterfall Methodologies Test Plans/Test Strategies Cases & Processes Functional Requirements Scripting & Documentation Regression & Negative Testing GUI & Compatibility Testing Data Interface & Migration Testing Performance/Load/Stress Testing Testing Automation Defect/Bug Tracking SQL Queries Accessibility testing Test Strategies & Coverages QA/QC Standards
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Mobile QA Tester
- Managing testing of New feature QA requests on a daily basis and reviewing test plans with developers and Product Owners and setting up STG environment ready for testing and work with developers and incident commanders for Customer Impacting bugs and Escalations
- Verifying application conformed to requirement specifications on the Web, Mobile Web, Android and iOS mobile platforms with debugging issues using log files and routing issues to the relevant components.
- Performed Installation, functional and regression testing for the mobile application(Android and iOS) using both simulators and real devices.
- Performing integration testing of Confidential Home and Confidential Assistant with Confidential Shopping Express.
- Strong experience in interacting with Product, UX teams and deriving test scenarios through PRD’s.
- Leading an offshore community of testers for regression testing as a TTL. Served as a bridge between Confidential ’s Product Managers and Confidential TTL’s.
- Logged and tracked defects until closure in defect tracker Bugnizer and attended daily standup meetings to report the status of defects.
- Performing backend testing for Launch Control and Bequt using SQL queries and scripts.
- Actively involved in accessibility testing of the product using Voiceover, Chromevox, JAWS and NVDA as needed
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Mobile QA Analyst
- Involved in User Interface Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional and Responsive design and defect tracking in HP AML.
- Performed HOST validations on the mainframe environment on FD Systems and FISSERV, HOST systems and used SQL to query various data validating STPOL, UTPOL and QTPOL for Touchpoint database application
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, Host Mainframe, First Data, zLOS, Experian, LexisNexis, Reg-O, Fraud, Zoot Interface, Application Manager, JAVA, HTML, XML, Android/ iOS platforms, SNOOP, MS SQL Server, MS SQL, MS project, MS Office etc.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Mobile Test Engineer
- Testing for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices testing audio and video, messaging, connectivity and registration.
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc.)
- Test Mobile app behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls
- Worked on Mobile device testing on various devices such as iPhone, Android & Windows in Native App and Web Browser, HTML versions on WIFI, VPN & LTE Network in various test environment Test execution on cloud-based devices as well as on real devices
- Familiarity with SW debugging tools - ADB and Chrome Debug Console.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr QA Analyst
- Perform GUI testing for QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, Function, UI, Usability and Compatibility Testing, User Acceptance and Back End Testing for various modules for functional and UAT modules for integration for the application portal using HP- ALM
- Hands -on experience worked on JAWS tool used for accessibility testing on SQL to query for databases.
Environment: ALM/Quality Center, SEETEST, Mainframe, JAVA, HTML, XML, UAT, Android/ iOS platforms, MS SQL Server, MS SQL, MS project, MS Office etc.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Creating Testing deliverables including Manual and Automation Test Cases, Test plan, Detailed Test Schedule and Testing Strategies as needed with triage of new defects
- Estimate and planning of time and resources, entry/exit criteria, risk assessment, contingency planning, measurement of progress and Communication liaison between client/technical team to ensure completeness and accuracy
Environment: SharePoint, Quality Center, Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate, HTML, Java/J2EE, Jira, HTML, XML, IBM WebSphere 6.0, C++, UNIX, MS SQL Server, DB2 Mainframes
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Sr. Quality Analyst
- Retrieving data from database using SQL queries for Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL Server database
- Good experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI tool.
- Testing using HP ALM for test execution, defect tracking and QA related reports creation
- Performed Accessibility 508 testing by using JAWS/VoiceOver and comply with regulations
Environment: HP ALM, DOORS, DB2, Squirrel SQL, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, JIRA
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- As part credit card applications required to do an OFAC check for the Bank secrecy act. All credit card applicants are in the application for movement watch lists for compliance.
- The system that scans these applications is very data sensitive and required constant compliance rules update and watch list updates which is tested regularly
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, tracking and reporting Credit card compromised event alerts.
- Managed testing activities for E-Statements, Remote Cash Printing Phase I & II, ACH Payments, Card on FTP File Transfer & Global-Scape using QTP automation tool
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Tested and validatedMurex Trade WorkFlow Validation of Front Office, Back office, Internal Trades, Matching, Auto-Matching and US Pre/Post Trade Workflows on Inscription and executing Test Scripts.