Accomplished IT professional with demonstrated ability to sell & deliver quality assurance services for global multi - national or startup companies working in Agile DevOps environment. Specialties includes in setting up/managing Independent QA/Testing BU, Confidential (Automation, Performance, OAT, Accessibility and Security) with defined P&L, business objectives and growth targets. History of collaborating with the executive team on setting up strategic Quality direction that aligns with corporate vision and goals. Notable strengths include building Software Quality/Test Teams and leveraging cross-functional, cross-business-unit infrastructures, enabling test teams to implement latest generation cloud-based SaaS technology, global enterprise testing processes; maximizing competitive advantage and returns on technology investments.
FOLLOWING ARE MY CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Strategic Planning
- Automation - Selenium, Appium, QTP/UFT
- Mobile, Web
- Design & Architect
- NFT - Perf, OAT, Security, Accessibility
- Test Management
- D Confidential base (Oracle, SQL), ETL, BI
- Mentoring & Career guidance
- Team building & Hiring
- Service Virtualization, SaaS, TaaS
- HP tools - QTP, LR, ALM, Assure, Jira
Senior Director - QA
- Established Center of Excellence ( Confidential ) for specialized QA services across product line like Test Automation, Accessibility and Compliance testing
- Performance testing and Application Security testing.
- Used AWS for setting up various QA environments.
- Product QA delivery in onshore - offshore model and supporting QA needs of multiple releases at same time.
- Established QA process in Agile / DevOps environment like release readiness, Root Causal Analysis (RCA) of production defects and update regression library and metrics around defects.
Chief Service Manager Testing / QA Director
- Work closely with sales team, grow QA business and have complete ownership of QA delivery
- Create Service Line Business plan, maintain bench, forecast and recruit new staff.
- Create Confidential, new offers, research on new tools / frameworks for specialized testing like; Security Testing, Test Automation and Performance Testing.
- Oversee client relationships and was point escalation for testing delivery.
Vice President - QA/Testing
- Managed two divisions - Testing Centre of Excellence ( Confidential - Automation & Performance Testing) and Delivery.
- Worked closely with sales team to generate new business by providing right solution to customer testing challenges.
- Provide replies to RFI / RFP and so client presentations.
- Consolidated and created testing as a separate business unit in order to provide independent testing.
Head of QA Practice
- Laid foundation of QA Practice from scratch.
- Worked closely with sales team to open new testing accounts.
- Built scalable QA delivery structure.
- Worked on testing RFP and opened many new testing accounts.
- Delivered world-class testing services for Investment banks and Healthcare across various business units.
- Built and led high-performing cross-functional teams of Domain experts, Test Architects, Tools Expert, System and D Confidential base Administrators, and Test Analyst in onshore and off-shore.
Director, Engineering Services
- Provided overall QA/test strategy both functional and nonfunctional types of testing which results in the scalable, reliable platform for hosting various enterprise software applications like PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle, Commerce One.
- It was a consumer focused entertainment web site, which has 3-tier architecture using Java front end, Oracle D Confidential base and WebLogic as the application server.
- It offered audio conferencing and instant connection software that enables live group communication over the Internet or corporate Intranets.
- Independently developed a load test tool, which helped in designing and implementing audio engine part of OnLive ACS300 server.
- It was an easy way to connect to Internet for small business; it integrates router, gateway PC type configuration into Confidential created hardware BOX.
- It also provides easy to use web based UI to manage common system admin tasks like ftp, http, snmp, dhcp, firewall, VPN, mailing list, etc.