- Senior QA Manual, Automation Tester with 7+ years of experience in executing and testing of client server architecture, web - based applications using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUNIT, Java.
- Expert in preparing Test scenarios, Test cases, Test procedure, Test scripts for automated testing (using Selenium), highly scalable Page Object model and manual testing as per user requirements and functional specifications of the system.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in working with open source tools like automation testing tool Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium Grid), Web Services tools like SoapUI, Ready API,Unit testing Frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG, BDD Framework such as Cucumber andJbehave tools, Bug tracking tool JIRA, Rally.
- Implemented different automation frameworks like Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, Behavior Driven Development Framework/Acceptance Test-Driven Development Framework (BDD/ATDD), Page Object Model Framework, using Selenium WebDriver, Maven for many projects
- Proficient in various test management and defect tracking tools such as HP Quality Center, JIRA,Rally.
- Exposure in running SQL queries to query database tables to check data integrity.
- Strong knowledge in Software QA standards flows and methodologies like functional, performance,integration, regression, and black-box testing. Proficient in Unit testing, Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Performance& Load testing, Sanity testing, Exception testing, Compatibility testing & Security testing, White/Gray/Black-box testing.
- Strong Communication skills, interpersonal, analytical &problem solving skills; excellent team player and individual contributor with good sense of planning, prioritizing of work and time management.
- Solid working knowledge of Core Java WebServices, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts with real time testing knowledge using SOAP, WSDL.
- Excellent experience with source version control tools such as Subversion (SVN) &Git.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Web Services (REST Assured).
- Good knowledge and working experience in Automation tools like QTP and Selenium WebDriver
Test Management tools: Selenium IDE/RC/Web Driver/GRID, Appium, HP Quality center, HP A pplication L ife Cycle M anagement Tool(ALM), QTP, Test Link, Test Manager, SOAPUI, JMeter, Load Runner, Cucumber.
Project Management tool: Microsoft project
Databases: Oracle 11g,Microsoft SQL Server
Testing Framework: JUnit, XUnit, MSTest,TestNG, QTP Framework, Data Driven Framework
Web Technologies: HTML, XML,CSS
Programming Languages: Basics of C, C++, SQL,Visual Studio 2010, C#.Net 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, C.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Others: Eclipse,REST, SOAP, WSDL, Microsoft Visual Source Safe 6.0,PostMan
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
- Responsible for preparing TestPlans, TestScenarios andTest Cases as per Requirement Specifications and Business rules and User Stories.
- Developed automated scripts using Selenium Web Driver andImplemented Frame work using Java and Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Maven.
- Created TestNG HTML test report for the entire test suite.
- Performed remote execution of daily smoke tests on AWS cloud server with Jenkins and sent email reports.
- Used TFS and git for source code management
- Developed Java based library to read test data from XML & Properties files using TestNG and Selenium.
- Configured Maven builds scripts to run tests, develops reports and sends notifications.
- Used Selenium Grid for checking instance of server.
- Performed regression testing using QC by modifying and documenting the existing scripts.
- Using the SOAP Web services and Postman Tool to post the request and after that get the responses from the service classes.. Object-oriented programming (OOPS) approaches were used for application development.
- Responsible for writing the test scripts for XCUI Test which works on iOS OS 9, 10 and 11.
- Used SOAP UI NG Pro tool to test SOA and REST based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Used different modules in TFS to report and track the defects, and communicated issues with the developers for a better solution.
- Performed back-end testing using SQL queries to validate the data in the back-end Oracle Toad.
- Status reporting and test updating in and Defects raised in Rally.
- Implemented test automation scripts for mobile testing using Appium for Android and iOS applications.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format. Used Page Object Model.
- Extensively worked on Azure portal to ensure the feature works.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing)
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests by adding dependencies.
- Performed and executed test suite automation scripts using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins..
- Provide cross-browser (Chrome, Firefox, MSIE) and cross-platform (Windows 8) testing of the application's web pages.
- Wrote SQL queries for validating the data mapping and data integrity.
- Involved in status reporting, project meetings and project planning with the team.
Confidential, Eden prairie, MN
QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
- Automating UI web based application using Selenium Web driver.
- Involved in developing automated test cases using Cucumber in TestNG.
- Build framework components for automation using POM.
- Verified how the data is inserting through ESB request also verified the in DB.
- Proficient in devising all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios, Test Cass, Defect Reports and Test Summary Report.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Maintained end - end test automation including Maven, Jenkins based Build& CI systems for QA
- Worked in a highly dynamic environment with sprint teams using agile methodology.
- Testing Azure, AWS, Private cloud patterns and blue prints.
- Worked on Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium Web Driver with Test NG Framework.
- Testedweb based applications using Unit testing (XUnit/ NUnit).
- Semi automation to phone app using C#.
- Experienced in working with CRM web application
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and skilled in developing automated test scripts in Selenium
- Developed automation scripts for Mobile Native applications on iOS and Android platforms using Appium and Java
- Have developed automated request API XML s and thoroughly tested suspend/resume functionality.
- Have worked on automating all rest API flows in XStudio on selenium server.
- Developed and executed White box test cases of the Java API using TestNG framework & Eclipse
- Performed Positive testing and Negative testing Extensively used Functional testing, Performance testing, and Regression testing
- Performed testing on the Web Services API’s using protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP and WSDL using SoapUI tool related with various interfaces.
- Used Gherkin to create features and scenarios which can be readable and understandable by Product owners/QA/Developer and BA.
- Manually performed Back-End testing by writing SQL queries using SQL Joins.
- Good experience in Behavior driven technique (BDD).
- Responsible for conducting user Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience in Data Driven Testing, Cross Browser testing and parallel Test Execution Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Selenium grid.
- Developed framework for TestNG and JUnit Frameworks for unit tests based on that improves the code coverage up to 80%.
- Used Jmeter to do Load, performance testing.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI,WSDL, UDDI.
- Experience in Production support testing after code deploys.
- Integrated the automation scripts into the Jenkins tool for continuous script execution after build
- Run the maven scripts for to build the applications in QA Environments.
- Using the SOAP Webservices post the request and after that get the responses from the service classes.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application’s GUI and in the testing environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Automation scripts for new enhancements using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Tested Cross Browser and Platform compatibility.
- Using the Restful Webservices post the request and after that get the responses from the service classes.
- Performed Data driven testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG functions which reads data from property and XML files.
- Modification and execution of Test Case Scripts (Java-Selenium WebDriver) in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Ant for building the WebDriver project. Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Used LoadRunner to do performance testing.
- Appium tool used for mobile testing
- Performed UI testing, Database testing after reviewing the story cards and database diagram.
- Worked closely with development and project management teams for effective defect management and verify resolved bugs and track enhancements made to product.
- Used REST client for testing REST web services
- Provided back end testing for data validation using SQL on Oracle.
- Extensively executed SQL Queries on database tables to verify the database.
- Worked with developer to reproduce the bugs and to resolve usability issues during UAT.
- Created Regression Document to track and report testing activities during each phase of testing, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, logged defects and their status, performance baselines.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
QA Automation Engineer
- Worked in a highly dynamic environment with sprint teams using agile methodology.
- Create, Execute and Maintain over Test Cases through and Quality Center for Automated Regression Testing
- Quick set-up, execution and reporting of findings for smoke test for each Build.
- Facilitated user acceptance testing with business users.
- Analyzed and developed Test Plan, Test cases, expected Test Results and Procedures for different functional features.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI
- Built a detailed, reusable Test Scripts using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Reusable scripts handle dynamic pages using Selenium WebDriver using Java Programming.
- Extensively tested AJAX elements, Dynamic Pages, Window Alerts, and Pop-Ups.
- Used Firebug to identify Web Elements using XPath and CSS Selectors.
- Parallel, Cross-Browser Testing using Selenium GRID and TestNG
- Developed TestNG tests for each Java based API in the Project and verified functionality by matching expected and actual output values.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and developers in requirements analysis, design reviews, testing and documentation for application developed in agile environment.
- Responsible for the build validation process on an ongoing basis.
- Maintained and executed ANT build files for running Automated Tests.
- Reporting of bugs via Quality Center
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Eclipse, Firebug, SVN, ANT, MySQL, Quality Center, JIRA, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Windows
- Automation of GUI Test Cases using Quick Test Professional 9
- Automating CLI (Command line interface) test cases using Quality Center.
- Developing the QTP Scripts related Library Files.
- Unix/Linux CLI Automation using STAF 3.0.
- Analysis of TC’s in QC & grouping them under Automatable TC’s.
- Identifying test scenarios from business requirements & functional specifications.
- Requirement analysis for functional changes.
- Reporting bugs in defect tracking tool after confirmation of Manual Testing.
- Involved in Design/Development of Automation Framework for
- Handling of Asset Management & Software Delivery Automation Projects
- Involved in creating a Setup Utility in vb.net to setup initial environment & prerequisite to run the Automation suite.
- Involved in Test planning, resource planning and test execution related activities while testing DSM 11.1/11.2.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Adhoc Testing, Regression testing.
- Reviewing the scripts developed by other Automation Test Engineers.
Environment: Quality Center, SQL, SQL Server, UNIX, Windows and HTML