- Looking for a challenging position where I can utilize my Software QA testing skills and deploy a bug free application to the production environment.
- Have about 5+ years of Software testing experience with 2 years of Automation testing experience.
Testing Tools: Test Link, HP Quality Center/ALM
Automation Tools: Selenium Web driver, QTP/UFT, SoapUI
Programming Language: Java, SQL
Database: Oracle, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Android, IOS
Mobile Devices: iPhone, iPad, Samsung S5, Samsung Tablet
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla
QA Test Analyst
Environment: Windows, MySQL, Web Services, Selenium Web driver.
- Collaborate with BA and/or Dev team to review use case and other requirements documentation Develop and maintain detailed test cases Tested all modules - Patient Management, Doctor, Admin and Insurance Claims Validated HIPPA rules Validated the connection and data between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services Written and executed SQL queries and joins, to validate data Developed and executed test cases for XML / SOAP and RESTFUL services using Soap UI tool Updated WSDL file as needed for Endpoint, Tested request and response XML. Added Assertions to validate the response xml with database Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing Execute test cases manually and by leveraging automated script in HP Quality Centre Document defect information in HP Quality Center Manual test execution of the application on Android and IOS mobile version
QA Test Engineer
Environment: Linux, Windows, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone and tablet.
- Served as a crucial team member to perform smoke and sanity testing Created and executed software test plan, test cases on various clients to uncover, identify and document software problems with respect to STB Identified and executed automation test script for web application Executed test cases to identify defects and issues affecting the performance of the software application Conducted formal and informal product reviews throughout the SDLC to provide input on functional requirements, and potential issues Responsible for different stages of testing Mobile Apps on various Android OEMs and IOS devices Performed smart phones, tablets and browser testing on Android, IOS and Windows Operating Systems Responsible in collecting system and application log files from the mobile devices for identifying and tracking the defects
Environment: Apache Tomcat, SQL Server, Voice XML
- Developed test scenarios for testing different order status calls Performed system testing by preparing test data using SQL queries for testing various order status calls for the given customer Executed few data driver tests to check the data loads and updates in the data server Automated the web based generated reports to analyze Involved in testing the application on various mobile devices (Android and IOS devices) Tested web based generated reports to Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handset to test the functionality of the application Performed End to End integration testing by generating orders through Confidential order processing system and following its notification through the CONS system Performed load testing by generating multiple simultaneous orders that the system needs to notify in parallel
QA Developer/QA Tester
- Performed functional testing on Check in/Check out module for the time range given to the employee to check in/check out. Executed various employee validation related to time and day of check in/check out module.