- Seeking a position as a Quality Assurance Analyst to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- 3 years of work experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance, Manual Testing and SAP Testing.
- Extensively proficient in SAP Testing and Areas of Specialisation: SAP PM, SAP CRM, SAP Portal, EtoN, Click, Syclo, and HP QC.
- Well versed in manual testing at all levels of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Well versed in SOA Testing and the Tools used are: SOAP UI 4.5.0, Parasoft SOA test 9.5, HP Quality Centre V10.0, experience in SOA Testing process, prepared SOA Test scenarios and executed Test files.
- Well versed with testing artefacts like Test Plan, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Scenario, Test Cases, and Defect Report.
- Experience in Functional testing, Performance Testing, Integration testing, GUI testing, and Regression testing, SAP testing, SOA Testing, Adhoc testing, UAT testing.
- Selenium script creation using Java and automating Web based applications.
- Good knowledge in Automation Testing and hands on experience in Selenium WebDriver, TestNg Framework and XSLT Report generation.
- Experience in writing Database Query using Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Exposure to all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC.
- Good knowledge in Quality Centre (QC).
- Experience with tools Subversion (SVN) in version controlling and Bugzilla for logging and Tracking Bugs and Enhancements.
- Possess good communication skills, self - motivated, pro-active, task oriented, good team player, and quick learner of new technologies and systems.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with test planning, test case and test script creation, test execution and test results analyses.
Tools: Experience Level
Testing & Management Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Selenium IDE, HP Quality Centre, SAP PM, SAP CRM, Click, Syclo, SAP Portal, SOAP UI 4.5.0, Parasoft SOA Test 9.5, Subversion(SVN), Bugzilla
Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Languages: Core Java, XML,HTML,SQL
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Platform: Windows XP/2000, Unix/ Linux
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Writing Selenium scripts using Java for the execution of regression Suite.
- Used TestNg framework for designing scripts and generating XSLT report with the help of ANT.
- Reading and writing data from excel file in selenium using POI API.
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, created the test plan and prepared detailed test cases for new Functionality.
- Participated in the meetings, prepared reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for software testing
- Developed Manual test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality using HP Quality Center.
- Created and executed manual test cases using Quality Center and reviewed test cases developed by other testers.
- Involved in performing GUI, Functional, System, Regression Testing and Adhoc Testing.
- Executed the test cases, recorded the results and documented defects, questionable functions, as well as inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Participated in system walkthrough and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows.
- Created test plan, designed and executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results.
- Identified and tracked defects, generated bug reports and submitted test report.
- Handled Defect meeting review with Development team and Client.
- Worked closely with users and program developers to ensure application development meets with the user expectations.