- 5+ years of Professional Experience in the field of Quality Analyst.
- Experience in Manual Testing and Automation scripting using Selenium and QTP.
- Experience in Functional Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT), Regression Testing, Smoke testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Involved in creating Test Strategy, Test Plans and Designing Test cases, Test Summary Report and analyzing User Requirements Specifications (URS) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS).
- Experience in Defect Management Tracking, Software Quality Assurance, establishing Test Standards, Guidelines and Procedures, Test Execution, documenting and analyzing Test results.
- Experience in testing using Test Tools such as IBM Rational Performance Centre, HP QTP, Quality Center, MTM, TFS, JUNIT.
- Good experience with run time settings/recording options and general options in IBM Rational Performance Tester.
- Performed backend testing by creating SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Proficient in plotting and implementing scenarios and loading IBM Rational Performance Tester scripts into a controller.
- Experience in creating Bug Reports using tools like Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA, Mantis and Zephyr.
- Good Understanding of Web Content Management System (WCMS) and hands on experience in authoring and publishing the content using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ).
- Used SharePoint to store documents, test plans and also used for document approval process.
- Managing testing activities with the help of tools like TFS 2012/MTM, QC/ALM.
- Expert in QTP scripts using descriptive programming and developing Libraries, Functions in VBScript to build Automation Frameworks.
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET and AJAX applications for testing website applications.
- Web testing on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data - driven framework and BDD, TDD.
- Creating/Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams and familiar with all steps involved in UAT.
- Proficiency in End-to-End Testing and backend validation using SQL.
- Complete understanding of Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and involved in various stages of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile, Iteration, and Scrum Methodologies.
- Excellent working knowledge in Windows and UNIX environment.
- A high degree of creativity, strong organization skills; ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and monitor a significant number of simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong communication skills and excellent experience in working with small and big teams under stringent time lines.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to new environment and ability to work under pressure.
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/IDE/GRID, Mercury QTP, HP Quality Center, JUnit, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire Path, TestNG, JXL, SOAPUI, Coded UI, Manual Testing, Appium (Mobile Testing)
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Mockito, Protractor Firefox Add-ons XPath, Firebug
SOA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center (9, 10, 11.0), BugZilla, Visual Studio TFS (2008, 2010, 2012), JIRA.
Build/ CI Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, OLAP and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, TSQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, MYSQL
Platforms: Windows 7/Vista/XP, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Analysis of business requirements, updating test cases as per new BRD, regression testing of these test cases for the application as per release requirements.
- Involved in design and development of TestNG, page object pattern automation framework using Selenium Webdriver and Java.
- Create an Automation Framework to create a PNR on GDS
- Developed GUI using JSP, JSTL, AJAX, HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle11g database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Performed virtual browser based load testing with Neustar's proprietary load testing tool. Analysis of the load test results and report generation.
- Exported Test case Scripts (Java-Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed.
- Excellent in Perfecto automation (Selenium, Appium)
- Scripted and ran the first Flash based load testing using Flash Selenium and Flex testing using Flex monkey.
- Created Credit Card Payment Forms. Installed REST Library (Perl Wrote Pre-Processing Script (Perl) that captures form data, writes proper REST calls, includes captured data within REST calls, and send s REST calls to external servers.
- Experienced in using POSTMAN and REST-assured for Restful Web services/REST API testing
- Any automation experience with mobile devices such as Mobile Complete Device Anywhere, Perfecto
- Test automation scripting with Selenium RC for real browser based load testing
- Very good understanding of the Mobile Networking Technology, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 4G, Mobile Global Positioning System (GPS) technology and Machine 2 Machine(M2M) technology.
- Automated test cases in UFT and successfully completed regressions for different releases.
- Worked on SQL and Oracle database for different test cases, automation will verify these data with front end.
- All the Business logic in all the modules is written in core Java.
- Project Description Performance Testing on Rest API and SOAP UI using HTTP/HTML protocol Tools Worked on
- QA Analyst/Tester with experience in analysis, design, development and testing of Client/Server, Web Based Applications, and Mobile Apps
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with end-users, SMEs, development and QA team for project meetings, defect meetings, walkthroughs, user acceptance meetings and demonstrations.
- Experience with mobile testing using mobile test frameworks and services such as: Appium, Perfecto, AWS Device Farm.
- Performed Unit Testing on Developed Maps. Maintain documentation for EDI specifications, mapping, and trading partner configurations
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Web Services (Restful, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC), SOA (Service oriented architecture)
- Analyzed and reviewed Business & Functional Requirement Documents and the technical specification for the EDI transactions.
- Expertise in using JUNIT, TestNG, Maven to build automation frameworks with Java.
- Created Test Automation Framework with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) with GUI design, Use Case Specifications, System Requirement Specifications and Non-Functional Requirements Specification Documents.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies specializing in Agile, Iterative and Waterfall.
- Proven ability in Windows/UNIX commands, scripts and testing on multiple platforms
- SLOAD is a web based application that decides which loan should be approved after providing necessary data in the application.
- Performed web services testing with SOAP UI and Created a Regression Suite for web services testing with SOAP UI- XPATH and also REST Services
- Verify the account that need to set for the present conversion using the SQL scripts in SQL server 2005
- SOAP UI is a major part to understand the test cases with different parameters in place and managing those test cases on ALM.
- Application has to verify data through SMDU, XML and LMWO.
Environment: Jenkins, UNIX, Log back, Python, Chef, HP Quality center, MySQL SOAP UI, QTP, Elastic search, Allure Reports, Maven, Rest API and SOAP UI Selenium Grid, Eclipse, Java, J2EE.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Review the Business/ Functional/ System Requirement Specs, High Level Design Documents, Detailed Design Documents and Requirement Matrix.
- Web applications testing for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to establishment standards.
- Develop and implement test plans, test cases, reports and procedures.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the project Business Analyst to ensure all requirements are tested.
- Expertise in Defect Lifecycle Management on the tracking tools such as HP-ALM, Mantis, Zephyr and JIRA.
- Responsible for inspections covering usability and functionality testing, user interfaces, isolation and escalation of errors and application integration.
- Regularly interacted with team members to discuss issues, change requirements.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports, Test Summary, Requirement Traceability Reports and Test Statistics and Customized Summary Reports.
- Develop UAT Test cases based on Functional and Business requirements.
- Involve in leading the Web Content Management System project and hands on experience on content authoring testing of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Performed functional testing of re-designed site across cross browser and cross platforms on QA, Prod Stage and UAT environments.
- Validation of websites on QA environment during Server migration and involved in successful testing for the launch of sites on new Server.
- Validation of Content Updates on QA environment using Wireframes/Comps provided for the scheduled Content push.
- Implemented cross browser testing using selenium API for Firefox, chrome and IE.
- Involve in testing mobile versions of e-commerce portals on mobile devices.
- Tested WEBLOGIC WEB SERVICES using SOAP UI.
- Involve in extensive Ad-hoc testing while preparing the testing plan of projects with no formal documentation.
- Validate/Analyze Content Delivery Provider (Akamai) request and response headers using browser debugging tools such as Firebug.
- Validation of Content tags using IBM Digital Analytics.
- Initiate, track, and close scripts for system integration testing using windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Co-ordinate with technical analysts to identify unit testing coverage and ensure any gaps are documented and addressed.
- Familiarity with Web Sphere Commerce Application to create marketing promotions in QA environment.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
QA Automation Tester
- Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst in the testing team for a large enterprise-level application built on Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Coordinates with Business Analysts and IT Technical Delivery Leads to complete testing specifications and release requirements.
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using Parasoft SOAtest.
- Performed business functional tests at various stages of STLC such as Functional Testing, Integration, Interface, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Sanity and End-to-End testing in Web/Client Servers.
- Test Suites were created to execute the test cases and to validate the API calls using Parasoft SOAtest tool.
- Extensively used GIT to pull the data from the repository and to push automated test cases, reports and results.
- Tested Webservices /XML / SOAP and RESTful services using Parasoft SOAtest tool.
- Extensively used PL/SQL features such as procedures, functions, packages & database triggers for maintaining complex integrity constraints and implementing the complex business rules.
- Developed Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Behavior Driven Testing (BDT) with Cucumber JVM to implement Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Developed data driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and implemented Java Mail to send the regression result automatically.
- Wrote Scenarios, Scenario outlines and step definitions using Cucumber for BDD.
- Worked Intensively with operations team by providing the required automated scripts while performing integration testing for CICD pipeline using GitLab.
- Bugs were reported and tracked using Rally and JIRA.
- Created SQL Queries, PL-SQL, Stored procedures, functions for the Database Layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with stored procedures.
- Used Splunk server logs daily to debug any issues during testing and always on a lookout for any kind of errors & exceptions thrown by data services that might down or timing out or not handling null values appropriately.
- Tested Web services (SOAP and REST) using Parasoft SOAtest, Postman Collection and Swagger Doc to validate consumer Rest API in a TTD / agile environment.
- Performed Interface Testing (API testing) and ensured data and control are working properly between middleware and backend systems using complex Application Programming Interface (API).
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing test cases using Selenium WebDriver, java and TestNG.
- Used Postman to test endpoints to verify correct responses.
- Developed keyword driven and data driven frameworks to retrieve test actions, test data from excel files and SQL databases.
- Generated Traceability matrix to map requirements, tests and defects.