- Confidential is a local IT Professional with more than 4 years in the field of Software Testing, and she has spent the last few years as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- Furthermore, she has experience with automation tools like Selenium, UFT, Xamarin, Appium and unit tests in Visual Studio.
- At Confidential, she was responsible for documenting and executing formal test plans to ensure delivery of quality products and involved in test planning, writing and determining manual test cases, and automating test cases/scripts.
- Confidential is available for a phone interview with a 24 - hour notice and for an in-person with a 48-hour notice.
- She can start as soon as an offer is extended and accepted. She is very excited for this opportunity and to further her QA experience.
- Experience in Automated testing and Manual testing .
- Experience in testing web/mobile application and device testing , functional/non-functional testing, Regression tests, device compatibility tests, performance tests, security/interoperability testing, usability testing, language localization testing, Black box Testing, Integration Testing, White box testing, GUI testing and database testing.
- Well versed with the quality aspect of projects on Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Ability to translate technical requirements into test plans
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent understanding of test automation framework and tools
- Proficient in using Xamarin Studio testing automation framework
- Understanding of database schemas and querying tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver quality results within specified timelines.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and mentor team members and coworkers and advise management on best practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to research, self-teach and adapt to new technical tools and programming languages.
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proven capability in meeting deadlines and completing tasks unsupervised.
- Excellent Team Building, Leadership and Communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with pride of ownership, attention to detail, and follow through
- Proficient at efficiency by seeking to increase business productivity by increasing efficiency of everyday tasks and business wide tasks.
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Devices: All iPad, Android and iPhone versions
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Informix, Sybase 12.5 and 15.2, Oracle 11g, MongoBD
Tools: UFT, Selenium, Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Xamarin, HP-ALM, Testlink, JIRA, Load Runner, JMeter, SoapUI, Smart Test, Bugzilla, Kronos Workforce Central Application and Terminal devices, SSRS, SSMA, SSIS. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Data Mining: Pulling up data from production database and filtering the data using SQL queries and then providing Test Data to testers for testing the applications in the Test Environments
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Perform mobile device and application testing using mobile automation tools.
- Determine, prepare, and maintain test strategy, test design, test cases, and traceability for application development and data solutions
- Recommend improvements and/or corrections to developers.
- Write, revise, review, and verify quality standards and test procedures for deliverables to ensure application aligns to user request, business analyst requirements, and conformity to Quality Assurance initiatives and guidelines
- Document errors and recommend improvements and resolution
- Set up test cases and scenarios with user input to identify and recommend solutions to issues
- Evaluate and monitor query performance after implementation to ensure availability and accuracy
- Implement BDD through Cucumber.
- Create the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Create Test Automation Framework with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Use Selenium Webdriver/ Protractor to automate UI testing.
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and as needed
- Experience with C #
- Experience with debugging/network tools, such as ADB, Charles, and Fiddler.
- Experience with cross platform applications - familiarity with MEAPS and frameworks that allow for code reuse across multiple mobile platforms (I.e. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and team leaders) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like test coverage and defects
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
QA Tester (Contract - Extended)
- Considered a subject matter expert for a single program/system.
- Experience scripting automation tests with Xamarin Studio
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
- Actively and independently acquires and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs
- Performs both back end system and front-end UI triage and troubleshooting when identifying defects
- Determine manual test cases that are candidates for automation
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed
- Ensure alignment between business operational strategies and quality assurance of our products
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution
- Develop, modify, enhance and implement test plans designed to support new or existing business initiatives
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develop, publish, and implement test plans for complex, multi-tier, distributed, applications throughout the full lifecycle of the software.
- Write and maintain test automation.
- Publishes test results.
- Develop quality assurance standards.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
Confidential, Columbia, MO
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Develop test analysis and test plans that ensure testing determines product meets business requirements.
- Develop test strategies and scripts based on requirements documents.
- Perform functional and technical testing.
- Report and track defects along with follow up to ensure defects are resolved. Assist with production problem resolution by determining the appropriate means to test to ensure issues are detected.
- Develop documents and responsible for coworkers and end users.
- Manage projects including people and resources involved in that project.