- 3 years experienced in Software Testing.
- Complete understanding of Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in Waterfall and Agile testing methodology
- Expertise in both Manual and Automated Testing
- Thorough knowledge in System Testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT), Smoke testing, Functional Testing, Integration testing and Regression testing concepts.
- Proficiency in Preparation and Execution of Test plans, Test condition and Test cases.
- Trained in developing and maintaining test artifacts including Test Plans, Test Cases, bug Reports using HP Quality Center.
- Skilled in testing various applications under WINDOWS environment.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Hands on experience in using Automation Tools - Silk Test, Test Director, QTP, Win Runner, Load Runner.
- Excellent communication skills and Strong Analytical skills. Able to cope up with tight schedules.
- Quick learner, ability to work as a team member. Ability to work on fast faced environments committed to deliverables.
- Familiar al auditing: Degree Works, Imaging, workflow, and Banner
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, SDLC,STLC, and 508 Compliance Test Processes.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/00/NT/XP
Databases: Oracle SQL query, SQL Server and MS-Access
Testing Tools: HP QC, HP UFT, Quick Test Professional (QTP)
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Jira, Bugzilla, and VersionOne
Other Tools: MS word, MS Excel, MS Access
QA Test Analyst
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Designed and Developed RTM, test scenarios and test cases based on BRD and User Stories.
- Developed and Executed Test Cases in VersionOne Tool.
- Tested all modules - Patient Management, Doctor, Admin and Insurance Claims.
- Validated the connection and data between Admin web services and Insurance claims web services.
- Written and executed SQL queries and Joins, Group By clause, having clause etc. to validate the data.
- Filed and tracked the defects using Jira.
- Developed and executed test cases for RESTFul web services using SoapUI tool.
- Developed and executed Database test cases.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Followed Agile/Scrum Methodologies for all of the project activities.
Environment: Apache Tomcat, HTML, SoapUI, SQL, XML, Web Services
Junior Manual tester
Confidential, Clarkston, GA
- Developed Test Plan and Test Cases for e-bill based on the user stories (functional and technical requirements), based on the solution requirement specification (SRS) documents from Business analyst and technical design documents from Developers.
- Supported senior testers in conducting QA and QC tests and in observing the results.
- Worked in Agile methodology. Attended Daily standup meetings. Developed Test Plan and Test cases based on the user stories (Functional requirements)
- Conducted Regression Testing on various builds of the application and reported the defects to the developers using Quality Center for the bug fixing and tracking.
- Monitored performance of products and documented results of testing process.
- Participated in discussions and gave opinions about the product's performance.
- Ensured accuracy and completeness in the test reports.
- Tested web applications for broken links, stress test and performance test.
- Developed strategies for tests and planning steps to be taken for performing tests.
- Plan and implement manual testing.
- Mobile testing with, website testing.
- Coordinated with developers to fix the bugs and conducted Functional (Positive and Negative), and Integration Testing.
- Participated in weekly meeting with the management team and walkthroughs.
- Reported the bugs, Emailed notifications to the developers using the Quality Center.
Environment: Quick Test Professional (QTP), Quality Center, WebLogic application server, UNIX, MS Office, WebServices, SoapUI.