Information Technology Professional with more than ten years of Quality Assurance testing experience using HP Tools (Load Runner, UFT/QTP and ALM/Quality Center). Expertise in security testing, mobile testing, business analysis, developing software test plans, test case design, test scripts, integration testing, regression testing, stress testing and Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Recognized for exceptional leadership and team building skills as well as the ability to motivate others on all levels in the of organizational goals.
- Testing: Integration, Functional, Security, Regression, System, Usability, Compatibility, Localization, Ad hoc, Installation, mobile, Automation, SOA, Sanity, and User Acceptance Testing
- Test Planning, Email validation Test Cases, and QA Processes.
- Expertise in Manual Testing/mobile application testing for J2ME & BREW wireless, Blackberry and Android
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, XP professional, Windows 2000, Sun Solaris Team Foundation Server and Windows NT
Databases: Oracle (8.0, 8i), MS SQL Server (6.5, 7.0, 2000), MS Access 97
Tools: /Testing Automation Tools ALM, Quality Center, Visio Studio 2013, WebSphere Application Server, Bugzilla, Apple OSX, JIRA, CRM, Rational Clear Quest, CVS, VSS, TOAD, SDLC, J2EE and Change Management
Software: MS FrontPage, Crystal Reports, MS InterDev, Visual Studio Visio, Project 2007, Team Foundation Server, MS Office, Paradox, Lotus 123
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Other: Onyx, set - top Boxes, Geospatial, Brew, Seibel, IVR, Other Application Servers SAP Solution Manager, WCF, API, Web Logic, GIS, IBM Web Sphere, i2, SharePoint, Siebel v7.0/v7.5,API, XML,Solaris, Linux, Firewall, SAP,I2, CRM, JCL and scheduler and Web services, MTM, TFS, VSTS, UFT, Visual Studio, ALM, ETL, Data Warehouse, SQL, BACKEND, Cognos, Informatica, SQL, BI, BO, Business objects Business Intelligence, Microstrategy, SOAP, SOA, API, XML, as400 Mainframe, CICS, SOAP, SOA, teradata clarity ppm Rest API Shell scripting VB script coded UI FIDDLER RALLY UNIX LINUX JIRA Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer salesforce Device Anywhere, Perfecto Mobile, iOS Android mobile testing native Blackberry simulator emulator handset iPad ATG, Commerce, POS, ATM Credit Debit e-commerce mPOS, OMS, order management system, WMS, warehouse management system, cart Merchandizing PCI EMV PINPAD Supply Chain Logistics SEO PAS, Underwriting Reinsurer Reinsurance, Annuity, annuities, Casualty life insurance claims IRA PAS policy administration system retirement Guidewire EDI, MMIS, Medicare, Medicaid, HIX, ICD, 270, 271, 834, 835, 837 payer Claim processing enroll Provider Billing X12 Edifecs HL7
Senior QA Analyst
- Analyzed Technical design documents, Business Requirements and System Specifications to understand the process for creating test scenarios.
- Involved in writing the Test Cases based on the User stories and Requirement document.
- Created Test plan, Test data and Test reports.
- Involved in reporting daily testing status, defects, road blocks in meetings.
- Expert testing multiple API for multiple agency and file processing system using SOAP UI.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test QA based architecture application and test SOAP - UI services and REST API
- Writing and Executing Test cases for ios, android, blackberry.
- Performed functional testing of individual modules of the Application on iOS, Android application on iPhone, iPad and Android
- Performed Usability testing for Popsy Interactive app on iPad/iPhone and Android.
- Tested a variety of Mobile apps - Native, Web-based and Hybrid apps in various testing environments - Emulators, Actual Devices.
- Performed manual and data warehouse testing in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Methodology.
- Used HP ALM for writing test cases and executed test cases.
- Involved in System Integration testing, Ad hoc testing, Functionality testing, Cross browser testing, Compatibility testing, Positive and Negative testing, Backend testing, GUI, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing on Web based applications.
- Performed backend testing of the application using Teradata, Hadoop and Oracle for writing and executing various SQL Queries to create and validate test data.
- Involved in reporting defects using HP ALM to communicate to developers and team lead and Involved in Creating and maintaining defects using HP ALM.
- Done testing in DEV, QA, UAT, Staging and Production Support environments.
- Experience in creating Regression test cases and involved in doing Regression and Smoke testing before and after each Deployment.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) across multiple iterative release cycles in order to ensure business acceptance of release features and enhancements.
- Experience in creating Alerts, Cases, SAR's in Actimize for testing different types of Alerts triggering for Anti money laundering projects.
- Involved in generating, maintaining and analyzing the data related to models for validation using SAS Model Risk Management.
- Done testing on different servers to check the daily jobs executed to transfer the data from one table to another.
- Experience in Inserting, Updating, Deleting data in Teradata database for testing backend scenarios.
- Involved in Story Pointing User Stories based on the complexity along with the team.
- Attended daily standup meetings as well as developer's meetings to discuss the User Stories, Test case review meetings with Developers to cover all possible scenarios and communicate any issues/ impediments.
- Participated in Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings with Managers, Team Leads, Developers and Business Stakeholders.
Environment: HPALM, QC, Rally, Actimize, SAPPCM, SAS, Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle, Tableau, ETL, Agile, Waterfall, MS OFFICE, MS Word, JAVA, SNAG -IT, Snipping Tool, Windows 7.0,10.
Confidential, Plano TX
- Worked closely with the business during the UAT Testing cycle
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies for client server and healthcare applications in both Cloud based and web environments.
- Involved in interface and Load balancer testing
- Involved in preparing the Automation Design document, identifying the test cases to be automated for Regression Testing using UFT/QTP.
- Performed Functionality testing during the various phases of the application and analyzed the results using UFT/QTP.
- Involved in Device Testing - Android- Samsung Tab Galaxy 10.1, Asus and Vizio, iOS- iPAD, iPhone and Nexus.
- Performed data driven testing and parameterization using UFT/QTP.
- Involved in creating output values using UFT/QTP.
- Experience in user accepting testing and UI testing for Android Mobile applications
- Executed test cases through ALM/Quality Center and reported defects in QC.
- Reviewed the business requirement documents(BRD) and worked closely with Business Analysts and Developers in understanding the requirements
- Involved in IOS and android mobile testing.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Regression and UAT Testing
- Performed interface testing between various Finance and Reinsurance applications
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data using HP Quality center, for Client Server and Web Applications
- Executed Test Cases to validate UI, Functionality based on the requirements
- Used SQL queries to validate data and the Reports
- Logged Issues in SharePoint, Team Foundation Server 2013
- Performed Production validation after code was implemented in Production environment
Confidential Irving TX
Mobile UAT/SAP/POS/E-commerce Consultant
- Provided professional consulting services related to Geospatial analysis, SAP, Business Process Optimization, QA/Testing Airline Mgmt. Focus was on HR, PTP, GDS,MM, SOP, Hybris, FICO, Mobile iOS, Android, MS, E-commerce, OTC, FTM &Master Data migration Lawson to new SAP modules. Although broad exposure WM, SD, PI & Purchasing and book flight tickets and claim Baggage etc. for the chatter Boeing reservation system.
- Gained experience with Visual Studio and HP-QC/ALM and SAP Transport release.
- Co-ordinated with functional team members to identify the automation test script for validated string, UAT and Regression test cycles.
- Involved in interface testing with legacy systems like Lawson ERP System Experienced in FliteTrac, CrewTrac, Crew Recovery Manager (RMC), Tracking System Wide upgrades, Mileage requests for Other Airlines, Mileage Multiplier, Million Miler, Online Airline Reservation system, flight reservations, View Reservations, flight check-in, status and schedules, mobile boarding pass, book and change flights, book car, cruises, flight attendants, pnr, flight scheduling, crew scheduling, flight operations, global distribution system (GDS)
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica Mapping
- Reviewed Informatica mappings and test cases before delivering to Client.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Responsible for documenting the Automated Test results using SOAP UI.
- Worked with SAP support on major escalations, providing root cause analysis and getting resolution
- Performed in-depth statistic/qualitative analysis to assure manufacturability of a new and existing products for inventory control levels like fast and slow movements and expired shelf.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Validation Testing, Smoke Testing, Unit testing, Functionality Testing Load Testing and Integration Testing
- Worked closely with end users and development team to understand the POS process
- Reviewed the Functional Specification document, created test cases in T-Room, and uploaded in ALM.
- Tested for the Geospatial mobile devices and then transmitted to cloud-based servers for further processing.
- Tested the E-commerce / POS Java web based applications Migration project (Lawson into SAP).
- Wrote the test script for mobile E-commerce and POS applications
- Compared and validated the POS data and SAP business object data.
Confidential, West Lake, TX
E-commerce Mobile POS QA IVR Consultant
- Coordinated the IT business and utilized Quality Center and team Foundation Server for lifecycle management to log and assign defects for resolution through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for compliance to standards and tools for unit, component and system integration level test results, Data conversion and migration, defect management, and test status reporting.
- Prepared automated scripts for Maintenance and Regression testing using UFT/QTP.
- Conducted Functionality testing during various phases of the application using UFT/QTP
- Create tasks for each user story in VSTS
- Create test cases in VSTS / MTM for each user stories for the sprint
- Test execution in VSTS / MTM, defect reporting in VSTS and defect retesting
- Used Test Lab module of MTM to perform test execution activities by creating various test sets.
- Used SoapUI to test in-house and external Web Services.
- Performed Mobile Testing using ANDROID, iPhone and iPad.
- Performed Mobile Testing using Perfecto Mobile.
- Performed day to day operations of the State Preemption project and performed detailed research of defects found on the Application, Closing, and Adverse Action documents Experienced in Equity, equities, Options, FOREX, Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, trading, trade, Swaps, Swaptions, Futures, FRAs, Escrows, API, Risk management, wealth, securities, fixed income, Commodities, Mutual Fund loan, LOS, loan mortgage Origination, FX, FIX, Derivative Capital Market Asset Risk ACH SWIFT AML Wire transfer
- Responsible for Functional & Integration testing for Confidential mortgage Loan, ACH and online credit check E-commerce applications
- Uploaded Test Scripts template from MS Excel to QC 11.00.
- Conducted testing of web-based, Email validation, Credit card application and mobile applications.
- Prepared test plans in Quality Center for writing, testing, and updating any defects or issues with new projects and changes.
- Tested mobile handsets and web based applications for Credit check
- Responsible for large CTI project such as the banks merge to VOIP and Skill Based Routing to enhance their IVR functionality and NICE Application
- Coordinated projects and test plans with Development and Project
- Coordinated the manual QC and automation QTP to end-to-end and UAT testing efforts for new release testin
Environment: .NET, SQL, Agile Methodology, Internet Explorer 8.x, Oracle, Load runner, HP ALM QC11.00, Visio Studio, J2EE, Power Point, MS Project, Java, QTP, Quality Center, SOP UI, Web services, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server, SQL, E-commerce, XML, Windows XP,NICE, JIRA,UNIX,IVR and TOAD.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Performing BA/QA role for the organization providing Credit Card platform for card application, online enrollments, payment & processing for various banking clients across the US.
- Involved in performing the regression testing when a new build comes.
- Worked with Business users while performing UAT testing.
- Worked with Offshore team members
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA/BA Analyst Consultant
- Using Quality Center to execute test cases and identifying, reporting & resolving defects.
- Reviewed release notes. Participating design reviews, formal walk through project status meeting, defect review meeting, conference calls, and QA status meeting.
- Involved in Functional, System, Positive and Negative testing of the application.
- Executed Stored Procedures, Functions and triggers based on the requirement and tested
- Performed Smoke test for the new builds.
- Participated actively in System, Integration and Regression testing of the application.
- Created Test Strategy documents for every stage of the project with the association of the Project Manager.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Mobile/POS/E-commerce Consultant
- Administered the environment of these tools for all Confidential clients such as customer based functions, Mobile, sales, returns, grey box testing, exchanges, layaways, gift cards, gift registries, customer loyalty programs, BOGO (buy one get one), quantity discounts E-commerce .net and much more. This POS software also allowed for functions such as pre-planned promotional sales, testing mobile and smart phone applications, manufacturer coupon validation, foreign currency handling, and Credit card payment
- Used the Agile methodology for Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Responsible for Post Conversion and POS (Point of Sale) to ensure data was mapped correctly per system requirements
- Coordinated the manual end-to-end, backend and UAT testing efforts for new release testing in quality center Experienced in ATG, Commerce, POS, ATM Credit Debit e-commerce mPOS, OMS, order management system, WMS, warehouse management system, cart Merchandizing PCI EMV PINPAD Supply Chain Logistics SEO
- Prepared test plans, and designed and prepared test data scripts for testing POS and E-commerce application.
- Interacted with the business users, and prepared test plans, including testing overview, testing approach, testing strategy, and roles and responsibilities
- Monitored and reported the performance and effectiveness of QA Activities, writing, reviewing and closing defects
- Executed test case for various mobile devices with a various platform (iOS, Android, MS and BB)
QA Mobile /BA Analyst/SAP
- Coordinated Scope of testing, testing approach, Entry/Exit Criteria, Design and preparation of test data, Defect management, test Reports and summary of test results.
- Used BPT and Quality Center to perform Manual and Auto testing and ensured proper integration with other modules like credit card processing
- Utilized the Agile methodology which relied on face-to-face communication and collaboration with people working in pairs, E-commerce, POS, MM, FICO, BI and SD integrate between business needs
- Provided input/status update reports regarding Manual testing progress/results
- Participated in recommendations for product releases for web based application
- Reported on and maintained product release statistics
- Defined testing strategy, end-user plan and managed user acceptance testing for POS and E-commerce team in web based J2EE, JCL and scheduler.
- Ensured quick resolution of process problems by analyzing the problem, identifying options, prioritizing, and making recommendations, influence cross function representatives in selecting a solution, monitoring the defect and verifying problem resolution.
Environment: .NET, SQL, Agile Methodology, Web Logic, API, Internet Explorer 6.x, Oracle, PVCS, J2EE, TLG, Enabler, Power Point, SharePoint, MS Project, Quality Center,WCF,ASP.NET, XML, Windows XP, WebSphere Application Server, UNIX,IVR and TOAD