- Completed new CompTIA A+ classes for Core 1 and Core 2 ( & ).
- Typing skills 67 words per minute (wpm).
- Experience working with vendor management systems.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Microsoft word, including Excel and other company programs.
- Ability to take on more responsibilities and learn new technology.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting, BIOS/UEFI, Security, MSAC OS, Linux, Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Travel to provide IT support for residential end users.
- Setup hardware on networks including printers, monitors and other devices
- Backup computers and provide data recovery
- Run security updates and install virus protection
- Upgrade users and office groups Windows 10
- Maintained company desktop pc systems and teach users how to use Windows 10 and 0365
- Configure and diagnosing technical hardware and software issues.
IT Support Intern
- Provide services such as installing, configuring and diagnosing technical hardware and software issues.
- Update computers with hardware, software, focusing on security and virus protection
- Moved users from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Upgraded users to Office 0365
- Input data for Confidential media and LAL products from cGMP manufacturing batch records SAP into excel spreadsheets
- Created unique spreadsheet templates for media medical device products that were utilized by other data mining staff.
- Respond and resolve customer service inquires and issues
- Contact care providers on behalf of the customer