- Overall 4 Years of professional experience in Automation testing which includes the web based application testing and Mobile testing.
- Strong working knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, experienced in working in an agile - scrum environment.
- Proficient in Software Test Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle.
- Expertise testing the application using Selenium Web Driver with Java.
- Experience in Functional and Regression Automation Testing with Selenium and Cucumber for web based application.
- Experience in Mobile Automation using APPIUM.
- Sound knowledge on Junit, Testing framework for testing, Maven for project building tool, Jenkins for continuous integration tools.
- Hands on experience in development and execution of Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Well versed in Back-End Database validation using SQL queries.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Data Structure.
- Proficient in working on Multi-platform, including windows and Linux.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, Maven, Appium, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit
Integration Tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins
IDE: Eclipse Java EE, Android Studio
Other Tools: Jira, BugZilla, Postman, Firebug
Operating System: Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, San Jose
Environment: Java, Eclipse IDE, GIT, Selenium Web Driver, MS SQL Server, TestNG
- Analyze business requirements, business rules, created test plans and detailed test cases for projects.
- Performed Automation testing in Selenium Web Driver with Java, built the Automation Framework and created the Test data for specific test.
- Developed and executed automation and manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Performed Data-Driven testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file or SQL servers.
- Created the Framework and automated the test using the Testing from scratch.
- Documented the defects found during the test execution and kept track of defects using the Quality Center and performed Regression Testing.
- Coordinate with customer support to prioritize and process the customer bug issues through development process.
- Involving in discussion meeting and conference calls to get a decision.
- Executed Smoke Testing for the system environment for development team.
- Utilized Github with team for source code management.
- Participating everyday Stand up meeting with manager for updating day-to-day work status.
Environment: Cucumber, TestNG, Appium, Eclipse, Java, SQL, agile, Postman, XML, JSON, Jenkins, jira
- Analyze software requirement specification including function and non-functional requirement analysis and risk analysis.
- Helped in preparation of test plans in accordance with business requirements.
- Use TestNG/Junit automation framework for a test script and follow agile methodology.
- Written complex script by combining two or more functionality for checking performance of application
- Performed native app testing with Appium.
- Wrote Golden Sample Plan Script for Sketch & Document Module
- Test case automation using Cucumber Test Automation Tool and Gherkin scripting language.
- Work with engineering service team to run test in continuous integration environment Jenkins and report on results.
- Involved in testing REST service using Postman and tested both XML and JSON format.
- Validate the data in database using SQL server.
- Participated in daily scrum, sprint reviews and weekly status update with reporting testing progress and issues.
Environment: Java, Appium, Eclipse, Junit, Postman, Page Object Model, Selenium
- Understanding existing product architecture and end-to-end Embedded Software components and design.
- Conducting feasibility study for hardware-to-software integration and Embedded Software components integration with existing and new product families of Wireless Speakers.
- Involved as part of automation team using Selenium, developed automation test script.
- Automation test scripting using Java with Appium.
- API Testing using Postman Interface.
- Review the functional test reports and make sure that there is no gap between the actual requirements and product solution.
- Review and participate in defining Automation framework, tools and tests for added / enhanced features.
- Planning daily scrum
- Manage and update the Page Object Model Framework.
- Communicated with the developer and add bugs in Jira.
- Performed Regression testing to ensure correct functionality of the whole system for each build and after any changes made to the system.