- 4+ Years of diverse experience in the field of Quality Assurance and Software Testing performing manual, web service/API testing and creating automation scripts in Selenium web driver.
- Strong in analyzing Business Requirements and Functional Specifications, creating Test Plans, Test Strategy and identifying Test Scenarios, developing and executing Test Cases.
- Experience In Analyzing the Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications (FS), Software Design Documentation (SDD) and Use Case Diagrams.
- Good Knowledge and Experience on Software Test Methodologies Including Functional Testing, Non Functional Testing, End - To-End Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, UI Testing (HTML, CSS), Smoke Testing etc.
- Good Knowledge and Experience on the Complete Test Life Cycle.
- Worked on developing automation scripts using QTP, Selenium Web Driver and Load Runner tool.
- Good Knowledge and Experience on The Complete Bug Life Cycle
- Good Knowledge and Experience on Documenting, Logging and Defect/ Bug Tracking Tool.
- Expertise in Writing, Executing and Maintaining System Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios for both Functional and Non Functional Test Cases.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Inter Personal Skills and Problem Solving Skills.
- Has always been a Team Player filling communication caps with the Development and Testing Teams.
- Experience in Document Reviews and Meetings to Evaluate Documents, Plans, Code, Requirements, and Specifications.
- Well versed with Relational Databases (RDBMS), Source Control Tools Like SVN, Putty, JIRA.
- Good Knowledge and Experience on Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver for Automation Testing.
- Expert in Core Java Object Oriented Concepts Like Class, Object, Encapsualtion, Inheritance, Interface, Polymorphism, Eclipse IDE, Java Projects etc..
- Knowledge of Capability of Maturity Model Integration (CMM-i) Levels.
- Experienced in Maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Very Confident, Self-Motivated, Team Oriented, Have Strong Communication Skills with the ability to work on Multiple Tasks Simultaneously.
- Experience in working in highly Dynamic and Challenging Environments.
- Quick Learner, Easily Adaptable to wew Domains and has ability to work independently with minimal Supervision, Establishes Priorities, Meet Project Milestones and Deliverable Dates.
- Experienced Working On The Projects Developed On Sql,Oracle,Java And .Net Technologies.
Languages: Core Java, HTML, CSS, Structured Query Language.
Testing Tools:: Selenium IDE, Selenium Webdriver,JIRA, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Power Point
Platforms: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, And Windows 7& 8, Unix
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server.
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in execution of Test Plans, Test Cases & Test Scripts by reviewing the business requirements.
- Developed Test cases manually and generated automation scripts using open source tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestNG.
- Created Selenium test automation framework based on UI Mapping with MAVEN integration.
- Involved in API testing, automation of API and Web flows.
- Used Firebug to identify object's ids, name, XPaths and various links in the application.
- Involved in Functional testing, Integration testing, System testing, data validation testing, end-to-end testing of the application.
- Responsible for creating functional tests in Eclipse IDE.
- Written automation scripts for Regression test cases and executed using TestNG and Selenium.
- Preformed API test manually via Postman.
- Performed Backend testing by extensively using SQL queries to validate the data in the Database.
- Used best practices to create and execute extensible tests.
- Worked with the team to increase the test coverage and to ensure testing issues are resolved
- Maintained detailed test logs and report test results in HP ALM Quality Center.
- Analyzed defect Reports and worked closely with Application Developers for resolving the bugs.
- Participated in daily Scrum planning meetings with project stakeholders to discuss current project cycle, review and prioritize new defects, enhancements and features, and review deadlines.
Environment: ASP.NET, SQL, Windows XP, Linux, Putty, MS Office, HP ALM, JIRA, BDD, Selenium, Jenkins, Java
Senior Software Engineer (Testing)
- Gathered and Analyzed User/Business Requirements and Developed System Test Plans.
- Generated Test Cases and Traced them to the Relevant Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Involved In Complete Software Test Life Cycle Includes Analysis, Test Scenarios, Testcase Preparation and Review, Test Execution and Test Reports.
- Ensure all Changes to the Applications are Tested Adequately and consistently.
- Updated Testcases when there are Changes to the Requirements through Change Request Process.
- Reviewed Test Cases with the Test Lead and/ Project Manager.
- Understanding the Requirements by Referring to the Detailed Design Specifications, Identify any Gaps, Seek Clarifications and Ensure that all Requirements can be tested.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Plan Document and Design Functional and UITest Cases.
- Executing Test Cases Manually.
- Automated the Functional Test Cases Using Slenium IDE and Maintained Reports.
- Performing Functional Testing, Regression Testing, End-To-End Testing.
- Reporting the Bugs and Validating Them with Development Team and Ensure them to get Resolved.
- Logging Defects with Easily Reproducible Steps in JIRA
- Verifying Fixed defects and updating the Status in JIRA.
- Involved In Peer Reviews with team members.
- Updated Requirements Traceability Matrix Regularly.
- Participating in the Team Reviews,Daily Status Calls.
Environment: Windows, .Net, Oracle, Jira, Ms Office, SQL, HTML, CSS, UI.
Software Engineer (Testing)
- Identified High-Level Requirements for Documenting Detailed Business Requirements.
- Prepared and executed Test Cases for Functional, UI and Integration Testing.
- Created Tracability Matrix to keep Track of Changes in Requirement to that of Testing Efforts.
- Maintained the Test Matrix and Tracability Matrix.
- Reviewed Test Cases with the Team Lead and Project Manager as and when Required.
- Updated/ Flagged the Testcases as per new Changes as Required.
- Performed various Testing Techniques like UI Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, End To End Testing.
- Tested Applications and Documented Results and Bugs Including Documentation of Information useful in the Debugging Process.
- Performed Database Testing using Basic SQL Commands like Running Queries against Databases to Verify the Correctness of XML Response.
- Performed Data Loads on Daily Basis to Feed Data in to the Database (Coming From Client) and Verified on Daily Basis.
- Involved in Preparing Test Plan and Test Cases Based on Business Requirements.
- Created, Reviewed and Updated Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Data.
- Used JIRA for Documenting, Logging and Tracking Defects.
- Verifying Fixed Defects and Updating The Status on JIRA.
- Participating In the Team Reviews,Daily Status Calls.
Environment: Windows, Java,Oracle, Jira, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Sql, Html, Css, Ui, Svn, Putty.