- Having 12 plus years of professional experience in Software Testing as a Functional and Automation Test Analyst and Test Lead.
- Strong experience in Test Automation using Backend and Frontend Automation Tools like Ready API and Selenium using Java, Groovy,Test NG, Maven and POM (Page Object Model).
- Extensive experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Automating SOAP, REST API’s and end to end Process Orchestrations.
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI/CD) in test automation using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in Test Plan/Strategy, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Data Migration Testing, Web Services Testing, Reports Testing, Database Testing and UAT.
- Involved in Manual and Automated Testing of Web applications, Client Server applications which includes domain experience on Salesforce (CRM), Banking, Financial, Telecom and Retail.
- Good experience in code management using version control tools like git/bitbucket.
- Experience in analyzing and writing SQL queries for database/backend for SQL Data Base Validation testing using Oracle Database, SQL server, TOAD, Squirrel.
- Experience in Salesforce.com which includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Data.com domains.
- Extensive experience working in agile work environment which included planning, grooming and interactions with product owners, scrum teams, external customers, UX resources, etc.
- Proficient in performing business requirements verification by analyzing and verifying the Business Requirement documents, Use cases and Technical design documents.
- Extensive experience as a Test lead in preparation of PMR, Test summary report, Status reports, Metrics,Test effort estimations, quality audit documents(IQA, EQA ),tracking and prioritizing activities and presenting the Testing status, s and team activities during client visits.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Groovy Script and VB Script.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, Java and Python
Test Automation Tool: ReadyAPI, WinRunner, HP - UFT (QTP), RFT, HP-ALM, Rational Clear Quest, Selenium,perfecto
Middleware: Tibco BW6.2, Mulesoft,Apigee (Proxy Management tool)
Version Controls: TFS, Git, Bitbucket and GitHub
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, CIS, Toad, SQL Developer and Squirrel and Workbench (SOQL),Rumba,GREEN screens
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Reporting Tool: Splunk
Domain Expertise: CRM (Siebel and Salesforce.com), Staffing and Recruitment, Banking, Financial, Telecom and Retail.
CI/CD and Build Tools: Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven,Test
Agile Management Tools: TFS, JIRA, IBM RTC and VersionOne
Automation QA Analyst, Hanover, MD
- Involved in Analyze end to end process/orchestration flows between multiple systems and developed automation Scripts
- Involved in end to end regression test strategy, process verification, data validation, integration mechanisms and reporting strategy.
- Involved in sprint planning, grooming and development which includes automating Web services as per the User Stories and Reviewing with the development /testing team.
- Performed SOAP/ REST Web services testing and hands on experience in automating it by using Groovy Scripting.
- Invloved in Implementation and Enhancement of Ready API Framework for Web services Automation
- Involved in Wrapping APIs in Apigee and traffic monitoring.
- Early Automation using Service Virtualization and bug tracking - logging the defects in JIRA/version one with necessary details to keep track. Splunk Dash Board Creation and Alert Notification
- Involved in continuous integration using Bamboo for Auto Scheduling Regression Test scripts.
- Involved in Load/Stress testing of Web Services and orchestrations using LOAD UI.
- Prepare source and target system’s field mapping document and estimate the effort required to complete integration testing.
- Extensive use of SQL/SOQL queries to do front end and back end testing on web application
- Validated data load activities using tools like DataLoader, SOA and verified migrated data from legacy systems to make sure that it fits SFDC data model
- Validated connectivity and dataflow between salesforce and other systems via WebServices, batch data processes and out bound service calls.
- Participated in legacy systems’ data migration and data integration activities and validated data in Salesforce after migration and associated functionality.
- Took part of daily Sprint stand up meetings to review progress and provide the updates from QA.
- Reviewed defects and corresponding fixes performed root cause analysis and presented management with process improvement suggestions to reduce rework efforts.
- Involved and Well versed with Integration service level automation testing, legacy to cloud Data migration and end to end validations of the systems.
ConfidentialAutomation QA Analyst
- Validated changes implemented for SFDC standard applications like Sales Cloud, Chatter, Salesforce for Outlook and related objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Orders and Activities.
- Validated Salesforce lightning component framework custom pages and its performance.
- Worked on Selenium WebDriver for creating and executing test cases for functionality testing of a web app.
- Performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Leverage the current framework to integrate with versionone
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Supported systems team integrate CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins build tool.
- Involved in Test scripts review with the peers.
- Participated in daily, weekly meetings and technical reviews. Prepared reports showing the testing efforts.
- Involved in manual testing of various test cases with respective test scripts on Selenium and generate analysis report with version one.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Develop and execute the Manual and automation scripts using SoapUIPro for functional and regression testing.
- Usage of Data driven techniques using external Data Source files for pumping the data in SoapUI Pro.
- Preparing UAT Test plan,Test case design, Execution and defect reproting
- Facilitating Defects triage meetings, review of defects as to defects are traced to TCs, test data and supporting screens shots and tracking to closure
- Involved and expertise in compatibility testing and Mobile testing on different browsers,Operating Systems and Android/IOS mobile and tablets
- Weekly status reporting of Testing activities with RAG status to the customer
- Daily status reporting during testing cycles - % test execution against planned, overall defect summary with severity level, summary of Testing progress and any issues impacting testing and recovery plan
- Guiding team on Traceability Matrix to ensure proper test coverage
- Data conditioning to all the projects as and when requested as part of Test Data Management
- Defect management / tracking activities using HP ALM
- Prepared and customised the templates for test stratagy, test plan, test cases and test summary
- Involved in assigning the projects to the project leads, estimating the projects and get it approved by clients
- Plannig the team structure so that the application knowledge levels are equal across the team
- Conducted feasibility study and Provided feasibulity analysis for test automation for pilot projects
- Analyzing, documenting business requirements and presenting the Testing status,s and team activities during client visits.
- Involved in ensuring deliverables without schedule slippage and with agreed upon quality standards.
Senior QA Analyst
- Understanding the Business Requirement Documents(BRD) and High Level Design Document(HLD)
- Testplan preparataion and reviewed the same with the entire project team
- Meetings with development and business teams along with Project Manger
- Prepare, update test cases and executing the same,Defect tracking and management
- Defining appropriate tests required and any associated test data
- Experience in variety of testing efforts
- Record test results within the project deadlines and evaluate results to determine defects
- Gain awareness of business application and validate requirements against user expectations
- Executing the test cases and Raising the defects and defect status (on open defects/Analysing defects)
- Worked as QA Onsite coordinator Confidential client location for coordinating with offshore and client for project management and quality deliverables
Senior QA Analyst
- Involved in verifying the Business Requirement document, Use case and Technical design document against requirements.
- Involved in verifying the requirements against RADF criteria and logging the defects if it fails any of the RADF criteria.
- Verifying the Fixed/Deferred defects and closed/ Re-opened the defects for requirments based on the requirements project team comments.
- Preparing Test Plan,Test Strategy, Metrics and Test effort estimation.
- Designing and reviewing the test Cases once the requirements are verified and base lined
- Responsible for executing the test cases, reporting defects in Quality Center, preparing and reviewing Test Results and Test Summary report as per the test strategy for testing
- Implementing some of the IBM proprietary testing methodologies like QPACE and OPAL for better test coverage and faster tests cycle
- Implemented the QTP for conducting Data driven testing and regression testing
- Responsible for Preparing and sending Daily status reports, RAIL documents and weekly summary reports to client
- Initiating calls with onsite coordinator and client.
- Understanding the client requirements
- Preparaion of Test estimations
- Ensuring Traceability is maintained
- Responsible for all project related queries
- Responsible for Testing deliverables for Offshore as SPOC
- Giving inputs for Testplan according to the BRD’s FRD’s
- Walkthrough of the Testplan and Test scripts to the project team
- Designing of test scripts and loading scripts to Quality center
- Participated in Regular Defect and Functional walkthroughs
- SIT,UAT offshore status support for the project