- 13+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with Manual and Automation Testing.
- Working as Test Lead for the past 3+ years.
- Well versed Agile and Scrum, Waterfall Methodologies in all the Phases of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) all the phases.
- Having Strong Functional, Analytical and Technical abilities.
- Domain expertise: Healthcare Claims, Mortgage applications, Lending, Banking and Telecom Billing, Government, CRM.
- Extensive Testing experience with Mortgage applications like Loan Servicing/Loss mitigation (Foreclosures, Short sale, Bankruptcy), Loan Fulfillment, Loan Closing.
- Performed integration testing, smoke testing, end to end testing of Cloud SaaS solutions.
- Experienced in project management like scheduling, assign the tasks and monitoring.
- Expertise in testing Health insurance Enrollment, Billing and claims processing.
- Strong working knowledge to write complex SQL queries to test ETL process, Source and EDW.
- Have experience in ETL process Testing using tool like DataStage.
- Have good working knowledge in SoapUI, Rally, TFS, Version One, ALM, Quality Center, Clear quest, JIRA, Cloud (SaaS). Unix, Shell Programming
- Extensively involved in System Testing, Integration testing, EBS Testing, Web services testing, ETL testing, Compatibility, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Data Base Testing, Functional, Regression Testing.
- Coordinated offshore teams and involved in reviews, daily/weekly status calls Knowledge of health information and health care services regulatory environment including HIPPA, Medicaid/Medicare, EDI and XML, PBM domain, Facets.
- Extensive Testing experience with Healthcare EDI 834, 835, 837P, 837I, 997, 999.
- Strong knowledge in Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
- Good knowledge with Mobile Automation using Appium automation framework and WebDriver.
- Adept in Backend Testing and Data Integrity testing using SQL statement.
- Coordinated with offshore testing teams resides across various locations.
Testing Tools: QuickTestPro, Rational Manager, ClearCase, SoapUI, CA Lisa, Rally, Version One, SOAP UI, TFS
Defect Tracking Tools: Quality Center, Clear Quest, PVCS, Jira, ALM, Rally
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, My SQL, DB2.PL/SQL
Languages: HTML, SQL, XML, Java, Shell Programming
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, VPN, FTP, LDAP
ETL/DW Tools: DataStage, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos
Data Modeling: Erwin, Visio
Project Management: MS Project, Excel, MS Office, Remedy, Toad, SQL Navigator, SQL
Sr QA Analyst
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Provide the overall guidance and develop the quality assurance strategy and master Test plan.
- Participate in Sprint Planning meetings with Business intent owners and IT team.
- Provide the testing estimates for each user story in the Sprint Planning.
- Manage the testing team in the planning, execution, and reporting of user acceptance testing activities to ensure that the results of a complex enterprise software development using a combination of Agile & iterative methodologies.
- RALLY as project management tool for managing and prioritizing QA activities.
- Establish regular checkpoints and testing during the Migration effort for Lending Authority.
- Manage and lead end - to-end system integration testing (SIT), load testing, and Section Testing of a complex enterprise software development using a combination of Agile & iterative methodologies.
- Anticipate release issues and takes corrective measures and messages to development manager all issues and concerns.
- Software defect management and tracking management using ALM.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance metrics.
- Monitor and report the testing results to the Project team on daily basis.
- Involved Back end (DB) Testing sing MS SQL Server.
- Participate Sprint Reviews and retrospect meetings.
- Support in User Acceptance testing (UAT)
Environment: MS SQL, Angular JS, NET, Loan Authority ALM 11.0, MS Access, MS Word, Rally, Agile and Scrum Methodologies, MS Excel.
QA Test Lead
Confidential, Richardson TX
- As a member of the Agile Scrum team participated in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Prepared Test Plan by analyzing functional requirement specification document.
- Coordinated with offshore Teams and directing quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitoring project status.
- Take care of deliverables and single contact point offshore to other BA and QA teams.
- Created data migration check list and field mapping document.
- Extensively involved implementation of company's SaaS environment
- Performed integration testing, smoke testing, end to end testing of Cloud SaaS solutions
- Validated and verified 30 Integration check point for Aerial with downstream and upstream applications.
- Done functional Testing, Integration, Usability Test in Cloud SaaS environment.
- Involved in compatibility testing using various browsers in SaaS environment.
- Prepared Test Metrics And generated monthly status reports for upper management review.
- Tracking daily execution progress and reporting daily basis.
- Test Data setup and letter generation for Eloquence - letter upgrade
- Agile project management done with JIRA.
- As per migration requirement Updated test cases and test scenarios in ALM
Environment: CLOUD SaaS, ALM 11.0, MS Access, MS Word, Jira, Agile and Scrum Methodologies, MS Excel, JIRA, ADOBE, Areal, ARIS, IExchange, Medecision, Eloquence.
QA Test Coordinator
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Agile Test Planning/Strategy Preparation, contribution to Scrum Meetings and User stories.
- Review Meetings and provide feedback to ensure that the system meets all primary requirements.
- Requirement gathering, Test case Walkthrough to Dev/BA teams to make sure sign off.
- Involved in development of test cases from functional & technical specification and use cases.
- Validation of TSL request/reply via SOAP UI tool with XML/Schema Validation as per MTR transactions
- SOA Integration (SIT) Web services Testing using SOAP UI using XML.
- Coordinate with Offshore teams to get the test execution status for each enhancement and report them in QC after reviewing the defects.
- Performing downstream basic Dashboard validations by using MTR mapping document.
- Performed End to End testing, Functional System testing and regression testing.
- Use Quality Center (ALM11.0) to organize and manage all phases of the software testing process, including planning and executing tests, and tracking defects.
- Daily Defect management call to track the defects across all engineering teams
Environment: SOAP UI 5.0, Mule soft, ALM 11.0, TFS, Unix, XML Spy Tool, MS Access, IBM Data power, Agile and Scrum Methodologies, MS Excel, JIRA, IBM Data power, Saturn, Encore, WebSphere Server.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Prepared Test cases and Test Scenarios as per the business and functional requirements of the application for System Test and Regression Test, DB Test.
- Implemented the Agile methodology and attended the sprint meetings to discuss daily tasks and s.
- Attended daily stand up scrum meetings.
- Executed Test cases and keeps track of the Test Cases and passed them using ALM.
- Maintained daily and weekly System Testing status reports.
- Participated in end-to-end, SIT testing of the application.
- Used MISMO (xml schema), Xml query and X-Path to test UCD and CDM mapping.
- Executed SIT test cases and procedures on different application build versions responsible for defect management includes, defect logging, defect tracking
- Executed batch jobs and inbound files in the Unix environment to load the loan data into the database.
- Tracked and reviewed the requirements in Doors to make sure the functionality of the application is covered completely.
- Constructed complex SQL queries to validate the data in between Front-End Application and Back-End database.
- Involved in submitting weekly Bug Report and preparing test summary reports
Environment : SOAP UI, Data, UNIX, Version One, Quality Center 11.0, XML Spy Tool, MS Access, SQL, Agile and Scrum Methodologies, MS Excel.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Analyzed Business Requirements HLD and LLD and developed UAT Test plan and Test Cases (positive and negative) for Business Rules in HP ALM.
- Involved Test Plan and peer reviews with Business stakeholders. Actively interacted with business team in clarifying complex requirements to avoid incorrect assumptions.
- Reviewed Test Cases with business users and other team members.
- Prepared Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) document to make sure that every business requirement has test case coverage.
- Prepared Test Data to make sure that data is available to validate all test scenarios.
- Performed UAT Testing, Regression Testing and End-to-End testing of LMA and Intellimods applications.
- Executed UAT Test Cases and updated the test results in HP ALM.
- Extensively used SQL queries for data validation.
- Provided daily testing status report to Project Manager.
- Used HP ALM for Defect Reporting and Defect Verification.
- All defects were thoroughly investigated and documented in HP ALM.
- Worked closely with business users and developers to resolve issues.
- Prioritized the test case functionality and Performed Regression testing for every major code change.
Environment: HP ALM 11.0, PEGA - DW, IPortal, iSeries, SharePoint, Java, MS, iSeries/AS400, Java, SQL, UNIX, Source and target query auto tool
- Involved in Preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases for Claims.
- Performed extensive Functional Testing, Regression Testing, GUI testing, End-to-End testing,
- Usability testing and Comparison Testing.
- Analysis of inbound and outbound interfaces and extensions to Claims Processing system.
- Tested the HIPPA EDI 834, 270/271, 276/277, 837/835 transactions according to test scenarios and verify the data on different modules.
- Application of EDI 834 transactions in reinstating members, new enrollment, and terminating member enrollment
- Checked error log in back end server when functionality fails from the front end and include when reporting defect for functional failure.
- Responsible for testing all new and existing ETL data warehouse components
- Created end to end solution testing scenarios and data integration validations.
- Ensuring a high level of quality in all testing deliverables, including conducting QA reviews.
- Identifying and reporting project risks logged against Clarity.
- Performed front/end testing using various tools, analyzing results, providing feedback to developers and business analyst
- Involved in ETL process testing using DataStage ETL tool.
- Supported the extraction, transformation and load process (ETL) for a Data Warehouse from their legacy systems using DataStage, Bos.
- SQL scripts for verifying the ETL process as part of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
Environment: Facets 5.01, HP ALM, DB2, sFTP, Visual Basic, ASP, XML, SQL, MS Access, UNIX, SQL Server, networks pricing, Windows, DataStage, Bos.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Identified source systems, their connectivity, related tables and fields and ensured data suitability for mapping.
- Prepared Data Mapping Document and Design the ETL jobs based on the DMD with required Tables in the Dev Environment.
- Active participation in decision making and QA meetings and regularly interacted with the Business Analysts &development team to gain a better understanding of the Business Process, Requirements & Design.
- Used DataStage as an ETL tool to extract data from sources systems, loaded the data into the Teradata database.
- Designed and Developed Data stage Jobs to Extract data from heterogeneous sources, applied transform logics to extracted data and Loaded into Data Warehouse.
- Data Set, Funnel, Remove Duplicates, Copy, Modify, Filter, Change Data Capture, Change Apply, Surrogate Key, Column Generator, Row Generator.
- Used the Data Stage Director and its run-time engine to schedule running the solution, testing and debugging its components, and monitoring the resulting executable versions on ad hoc or scheduled basis.
- Converted complex job designs to different job segments and executed through job sequencer for better performance and easy maintenance.
- Created master jobs sequencers.
- Also worked for different enhancements in FACT tables.
- Created shell script to run data stage jobs from UNIX and then schedule this script to run data stage jobs through scheduling tool.
- Documented ETL test plans, test cases, test scripts, and validations based on design specifications for unit testing, system testing, functional testing, prepared test data for testing, error handling and analysis
- Coordinated with team members and administer all onsite and offshore work packages.
- Performed performance tuning of the jobs by interpreting performance statistics of the jobs developed.
Environment: Ascential DataStage 8.5, Agile, Teradata, Oracle, Agile, Clear Quest, Server 2000, Shell scripting, PL/SQL, Toad, Autosys
Confidential, Addison. TX
- Reviewed business/functional, LLD, HLD and Use Cases requirements and technical specifications of the application and developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test cases.
- Tested Confidential Retail/Wholesale Business Channel, a web-based mortgage-processing application with Mercury Tools.
- Developed and communicate project/task estimates and project plans.
- Was involved in New Build Approvals.
- Performed Functional testing, Regression testing, Ad -hoc testing, Negative testing, End-to-End testing.
- Involved in User Acceptance testing (UAT), SIT (System Integration) and CIT (Component integration Testing).
- Involved in white box Testing and smoke testing.
- Validated XML file request for web services testing.
- Defect logging, assignment and tracking through Quality Center .
- This application developed on Agile methodology.
- Attended Status Meetings, Query Log Meetings and project Release meetings.
- Coordinated migrations to QA and Production following Production Control processes.
Environment: MS-Excel, PL/SQL, Oracle express Edison, FoxPro, Point, Java, VALIUM, LogMinor, Quality Center, MS SQL Server 2005, VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, Agile methodology.