- Over 8+ years of experience in Software Industry with Quality Assurance and Manual, Functional, Automation Testing of Web applications and Mobile applications developed in Web, Mobile, and Client/Server environment using Agile and Scrum test methodologies.
- Proficient as a Senior QA Engineer in both Manual and Automated process with interactive Tools like Quality Center in E - commerce, Retail and E-tail, Publishing, Healthcare, Insurance, Cloud Banking, Education and Learning, Media and Entertainment, Gaming, Social and Communications, Real Estate, Social Networking, Print Media domains.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Jmeter, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in using Jenkins/Hudson as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Ant/Maven.
- Expertise in Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid and Selenium Web driver
- Expertise in analyzing requirements for Preparing test plan, designing test cases, test environment to perform various test methodologies.
- Experience in preparing Test strategy, Developing Test plan, Test cases, and Writing Test Scripts by Decomposing Business Requirements and Developing Test scenarios to support quality deliverables.
- Extensive work experience in debugging issues, creating Test cases in excels sheet providing solutions.
- Experience in Web Application testing using Selenium Web Driver Java on multiple browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.
- Experienced in Selenium Grid.
- Bug Reporting or Defect tracking using HP Quality Center, JIRA and Clear quest.
- Strongly self-motivated and willing to take responsibilities in End to End testing.
- Experience in Hybrid automation and Data Driven frameworks.
- Experience in Web Debugging Tools Fire Path and Firebug for finding locators on the Webpage.
- Have particle knowledge on Mobile Testing.
- Responsible for back-end API testing with SOAP UI and coding in groovy and Java.
- Strong experience in OOPS using Core Java and extensively used classes, objects, data structures, inheritance, polymorphism, exception handling, packages, collection, reflection and many more.
- Proficient in writing, executing and managing Test Cases, Bug Reporting and Tracking Defects using HP Quality Center and Bugzilla and knowledge of JIRA.
- Experience in testing code developed in TDD / BDD environments
- Familiar with TDD and other testing methodologies (DI, IOC, Mock, Fake and Stub)
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Test Driven Development
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD.
- Good experience in SoapUI, Rest API Webservices and SOA.
- Proficient in Cross Browser testing of applications on Google Chrome, Internet explorer, Safari and Firefox browsers and Cross Platform testing on Windows, iOS Android.
- Thorough hands on experience with all levels of testing including Sanity, Usability, Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in developing Keyword-Driven & Hybrid Framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Good experience in Selenium Test Environment setup expert using the entire open source tools. Excellent knowledge in writing unique XPath using firebug and fire path to identify web elements.
- Expertise in back end ETL testing and writing SQL queries, Joins, Procedures using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Extended TestNG framework by adding some helper classes and methods.
- Developed Selenium test cases using TestNG framework
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPath and CSS to run Selenium RC script in stable condition.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium and Jenkins.
- Testing of web services using SOAP UI.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), TDD (Test Driven Development) using Cucumber.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining Automation Frameworks (Record/Playback, Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven, and Page Objects).
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID/RC, HPQuality Center/ALM, Junit, TestNG, JIRA, SOAPUI, QTP, Eclipse, Protractor, JMeter, Cucumber, Firebug, FirePath, Coded UI, Appium.
Frameworks: Junit, TestNG, TDD, BDD, Robot Framework.
Firefox Addons: XPath, Firebug, FirePath.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, JSP, XML, CSS, Flash.
SQA Technologies: SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, SOAP UI, Ready API
Bug Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA.
Build/ Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson
Databases Technologies: MS SQL Server and OLTP, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access 2000, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQL*Loader, MYSQL, SASEG.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8,10/vista & server 2003, UNIX and Mac
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Selenium & API Tester
- Analyzed the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification documents (FSD) to prepare Test Cases based on the Test Plan and Use Cases and attended Reviews meetings to better understand the applications.
- Participated in walkthroughs with Team lead, System Analyst, Project Coordinator and conducted defect review meetings with team to discuss the outstanding defects and scope change requests.
- Analyzed test data and Conducted Database or Data driven testing under certain business rules for data population in DB.
- Involved in all aspects of QA process including developing and writing test plans, scripts, execution.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver with developers for Continuous regression testing (Jenkins & UDeploy) and reducing manual testing using Selenium, TestNG and Maven.
- Used FireBug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CssSelector, Link, Partial, Attributes and Tags.ss
- Used protractor to run end-to-end tests, Created and executed automated test scripts using Protractor with Angular application.
- Implemented Jasmine as a testing framework with WebDriver JS in Protractor.
- Extensive experience in Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC and Selenium Grid.
- Used Selenium core to quickly record and play back the tests in the actual environment that they will run the web browser.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed.
- Used FireBug, FirePath to debug, edit and locate the objects based on ID, Name, XPath, CssSelector, Link, Partial, Attributes and Tags.
- Used GitHub as version control tool.
- Automation scripting experience in Intranet/Internet applications using Selenium Web Driver and SOAPUI.
- Execution of test suites and HTML report generation using TestNG.
- Executed cross-browser and parallel testing using TestNG.
- Prepared automation test framework.
- Created and executed Selenium test script suites using Selenium Web Driver.
- Designed and developed Automation Framework (POM,DataDriven) using Selenium Web Driver.
- Implemented Selenium Grid to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Used Selenium Grid to execute test cases on multiple machines.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the Selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Implemented automation using Selenium Web Driver/IDE for performing browser Compatibility Testing.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily Scrum meetings and tested each Sprint deliverables.
- Uploaded and executed the Functional Test cases into HP Quality Center.
- Extensive involvement in performing Data Driven test using parameterization technology.
- Performed JUnit framework testing and created Traceability matrices.
- Worked closely with the Development team to analyze the application at the backend level and to describe the defects.
- Verified Services using SOAP and REST protocols and validated XML response with backend.
- Involved in testing Rest API’s (Get & Post operations) by using SoapUI/Postman, Ready API. Created test data for test execution.
- Experience in extensive using Swagger documents.
- Created Util jar file using UFT for automation test suite placing the data into Excel file and saving it on just one click.
- Involved in writing Automation scripts in SOAP UI and Ready API for services testing.
- Involved in comparing JSON Response with JDBC Response by reading data from excel sheet and appending output results to excel and executing them in the quality center by using groovy and handled multiple environments.
- Compare the requirements with Swagger and Understand the swagger files for the requests and response
- Perform testing of the web services API as per the requirements and make sure acceptance criteria's are met
Environment: HPALM11.0, Selenium 2.4, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Web Driver API, Ready API,SOAP UI, Sauce Labs, Test Object, Charles Proxy, Manual Testing, Agile, Eclipse, Windows NT/7, Java, XML, XML SPY, HTML, JSP, VB Script, MS SQL, DB2, Toad, Teradata, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Test Director, Jira, PL/SQL and Windows2007.
Confidential, Dallas, TX.
SR. Automation & ETL QA
- Actively involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed test plan, test cases and automated test scripts and Worked with developers and Business Analysts to assess FRD.
- Performed smoke, functional, integration, system, User Acceptance Testing, regression and GUI testing.
- Developed test cases and performed integration testing of the combined software modules and tested as a group.
- Performed end-to-end testing considering all interfaces and subsystem for functional and non-functional testing.
- Followed up with the developers on defects status on a daily basis and generated reports for managements.
- Identified correct GUI elements using various Selenium Locators like ID, Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text,
- XPath and CSS to find the Web Elements using selenium and creating automation scripts.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver
- Developed and executed Selenium test cases using Maven (Page Object Module) and Jenkins.
- Experience in using Selenium Web driver, Eclipse, Java and TestNG frameworks in creating test scripts, Annotation, Parameterization, Data providers, Test suites and HTML reports.
- Parallel running test scripts using Selenium Grid & get report in Local Machine.
- Use Jenkins as Continuous Integration Tool to integrate Selenium test results and run Selenium Grid.
- Performed cross-browser testing for the web interface and mobile application using Selenium WebDriver
- Generated the test reports using log file and snap shot.
- Designed, developed and executed mobile test plans for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Responsible for performance testing (Load, Stress and Volume) using Jmeter (Controller, Virtual User Generator)
- Generated status reports and Defect reports and presented them in weekly status meeting.
- Create Mapping, workflow and objects to meet requirements.
- Developed and executed complex SQL queries to validate test data.
- Activities in SQL Like select, Index, insert, joining tables, aggregate functions, sub-queries, set functions, triggers, errors and views.
- Perform ETL Testing - Extract - Transform - Load, Integration testing, functional testing, regression testing, performance testing primarily in DW Applications and other application as required.
- Used SAS Enterprise Guide for Writing the Proc Sql Programs and Testing.
- Develops test scripts in SAS EG to validate data, based on the System Requirements.
- Performed testing on SAS data warehouse by writing complex SAS Programs.
- Imported and exported various datasets from SAS and vice versa.
- Develop advanced SQL queries, and perform test script execution to ensure Data Quality.
- Validate data between Source and Target System - using database tools.
- Review documentation of software defects and interacts with the developers and systems analysts to investigate and resolve the issues.
Environment: HP QC/ALM, JIRA, Selenium IDE, Web Driver, SASEG, Jmeter JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, ChroPath, Firebug, HTML, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Linux, Windows XP, Java, Eclipse, XML, EXCEL, SQL, Windows.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze Business requirements, use cases and Design Documents to develop test efforts in the Test Plan and generate test scenarios and test cases
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Involved in Developing Test Plans for Unit testing, Integration testing of the application from the Business requirements documents and Technical Specifications.
- Scripted the Test cases and managed the framework dependency jars using Maven. Used Maven to perform build from Jenkins Continuous Integration.
- Extensively involved in analyzing JENKINS job results and fixing the failed scripts.
- Conducting the testing for Mouse Movements, Keystrokes, Windows and print popups by using Actions and other Selenium API.
- Involved in Developing Test Plans for User Acceptance Testing from the Business requirements documents and Technical Specifications.
- Established Hybrid Framework in Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber in core Java for automation testing.
- Identified and created a repository of Test Conditions in MS Excel.
- Identified and assigned the Input and Expected data for each test script after creating a test database.
- Identified and created Defect Reporting Process.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Git and Maven.
- Involved in modules of web methods, SOAP web services based SOA testing.
- Participated in writing the Automation test scripts according to the business requirements
- Created Cucumber feature files comprising of various Test Scenarios and Java step files.
- Created Integration automation framework using Cucumber and Jenkins Plug-In.
- Executed the UNIX shell scripts that invoked SQL loader to load data into tables.
- Carried out Functional, Integration and Regression testing of the application.
- Conducted system, integration, and scalability testing of the product.
- Reviewed Error log files in UNIX box when order fails to load into SQL tables.
- Continuously maintained and updated test documentation for my areas of responsibility.
- Work on SOAP UI (Simple Object Access Protocol) Request/Response to test Web Service/API calls.
- Create REST projects and requests in SOAPUI/UFT using the swagger files.
- Used TFS to report bugs and to maintain product backlog items.
- Validate SOAP Response results with Data Source/Loop for Iterations
Environment: Selenium web driver, Java, JDBC, Git, Cucumber, Jenkins, HTML, MySQL, Quality Center, SOA Tester, SOAP UI, BDD, Agile
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in implementing each phase of SDLC and Coordinated in Test environment setup.
- Analyzed and reviewed requirement document to create the test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Involved in development, execution, and improvement of testing processes.
- Performed functionals testing by deployment request, sanity testing, prioritized QA Test Cases within project plan.
- Responsible for automation of web services projects using SOAPUI.
- Involved in automated testing using QTP.
- Involved in backend testing using SQL Queries.
- Used Mercury Quality center to capture requirements, create test plan and test cases.
- Communicated bugs status well to across all engineering teams
- Performed Defect Root Cause Analysis, interacted with related Team, and tracked defects in a Quality Center.
- Uploaded the test cases from Excel to Quality center.
Environment: Manual Testing, QTP, Quality Center, Java, SoapUI, Fire path, Firebug, Oracle PL/SQL, Test Cases, Test Plans, Root Cases, Windows 7/ XP.