- Over 7+ years IT QA experience in Software Development/QA testing (Manual and Automation Testing) processes. Test Planning, Test Case Design, Test Script Development, Test Environment Setup, Test D Confidential Setup, Defect Management, Test Log, Test Result and Traceability Matrix.
- Extensive experience in Sanity Testing, Feature Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Compatibility Testing, Re Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing and Stress Testing in mobile handsets and web based applications
- Diversified experience in Automation and Manual testing serving various domains such as Telecom, HealthCare, and Banking.
- Excellent understanding of requirements and creating test cases out of Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document. Strong working knowledge in testing all phases of SDLC and STLC and expertise in Waterfall, V - model, Agile with SCRUM lifecycles.
- Played a key role in creating testing tasks in Agile Projects and attended Sprint planning, Scrum Calls, Sprint review meetings.
- Expert in creating, maintaining and executing automated test scripts using Selenium IDE, Web driver and Selenium Grid on cross browsers.
- Experience in developing automation scripts in object oriented programming languages Java and using IDE tools like Eclipse & Intellij IDEA and unit testing frameworks like JUNIT and TestNG.
- Preparation: Requirements Analysis, Test Strategy, Creating Test Plan, Test Case Development, Test Environment Setup
- Implementation & Execution: Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Unit, Regression, Usability, Smoke, Installation, System, Performance, Load, Stress, D Confidential base, UA, Post Deployment
- Testing Execution & Closure: Defect management (validate & make assignments), Retesting, Create Test Evaluation Summary Report
- Automation Tools: Selenium - Web driver(Cucumber, Gherkin, Junit, Maven, BDD), Jenkins(CI/CD), CA DevTest(ITKO LISA), LoadRunner
Confidential, Austin TX
- Involved in various meetings with Business analysts, Leads and Developers for applicaton development.
- Actively participated in requirement gathering from end users, Responsible for writing functional specifications and design documents.
- Involved in creation of Test plan and responsible for creating Test cases from the functional requirements.
- Identified test cases to automate. Automate those test cases using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and Java technologies (Eclipse IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Performed automation of test cases for Regression Testing using TestNG and Selenium - Functional, Acceptance and Limit validations.
- Involved in Develop QA artifacts - Test plan, Test scenarios and Test cases based on the user stories as a lead.
- Developed BDD with Cucumber and written step definition for Gherkin based features.
- Created detailed QA and UAT cases to validate the quality of the application.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testing during the various phases of the application development using TestNG framework. Used complex SQL Queries to perform back-end d Confidential base testing.
- Designed Hybrid framework in Selenium and captured d Confidential dynamically from web controls.
- Set up Selenium tools from scratch and configured various other peripherals tools to perform testing of the application. Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- TML, CSS, SOAPUI, QC, Maven, Jenkins, Git, SQL Server, Linux, Firefox,intellij IDEA
Confidential, SFO CA
- Involved in various meetings with Business analysts and developers for Sprint online store. With e-commerce team project.
- Assessed & analyzed user stories, Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD) and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings.
- Have good experience in preparing the Test Strategy in collaboration with QA Test Management, participated in backlog review/ estimations, sprint reviews, sprint planning, sprint retrospections etc.
- Involved in the usage of BDD framework with Cucumber Step Definition, Scenarios and Features for UAT testing.
- Implementation of ATDD technical practices (e.g. Automated testing, TDD, continuous integration) create a robust/reliable /repe Confidential ble automation test bed.
- Used ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) approach to write feature files using Gherkin format.
- Implemented Test driven development (ATDD and BDD) framework using cucumber tool with Gherkins Language.
- Served as coordinator for all testing activities during the project.Designed Test Suite, Test cases, and Test scenarios for functional modules.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) by creating objects for each page.
- Extensively used Confidential Loadrunner for Developing Vuser Scripts.
- Developed Test scripts, Test cases and Test d Confidential as per business requirements and automated them using Selenium.
Environment: Selenium Web Driver, AGILE, Appium, Cucumber, Unix, Java, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, SQL, JIRA, SoapUI.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Test Engineer
- Performed well in End to End Testing activities creating strategy in collaboration with QA Test Management, Involved in preparing Test plan, risk management, monitoring day to day activities, conducting scrum meetings, Creating Test Scenarios, Test cases, Execute Test cases, Report bugs, reviewing the deliverables of testing team, Project Reporting, customer interactions etc.
- Responsible for setting up the environment which involves installation of application software, configuration to connect to backend d Confidential base and Jenkins Job to perform/execute Junit Test cases on automated daily scheduled basis with email notification of Test Report.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web Driver API, Junit to develop Automation Test Scripts which are executed in Jenkins environment.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Scrum, Sprint, Agile, SQL DB2, Oracle, Selenium, Junit, Unix, Windows, Confidential ALM, JDK, Eclipse Plugin, SOAPUI Pro, Jira, Agile, Restful and SOAP Web Services, XML
Confidential, Cleveland OH
- Reviewed business interactive requirement documents and content requirement documents for testability and usability, consulted development staff with regards to system functionality.
- Participating in Waterfall methodology to Agile transition.
- Performed Development Integration Testing, Functional Integration Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in gathering test d Confidential for testing positive and negative scenarios.
- Performed Ad hoc testing, executed test cases and verified actual results against expected results.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Captured and Reported Bugs Using JIRA.
- Participated in aggressive testing in the final stage and production releases.
- Test application functionality on the devices (Smart phones/Tablets/Laptops).
Environment: SQL Server 2008, Java, Oracle, Quality Center, JIRA, MS Office.