- 5+ years of significant experience in the software industry with expertise in Software Quality Assurance with focus on Test Automation using open source tool like Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA Testing strategy for Web based and Client/Server applications using Automation testing and manual testing.
- Experience in every phase of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent understanding of QA methodologies like Smoke Testing, Backed end Testing, Black - Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Positive/ Negative Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/RC/IDE/Grid, Junit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Web Services (REST).
- Key expertise includes testing UI Testing with Multi Testing environment using automated testing with Selenium WebDriver and JAVA Programming in Eclipse IDE.
- Expertise in Automation testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Cucumber, Rest, Git.
- Implemented Test Cases, and feature files for BDD using Cucumber in Gherkins language. ok
- Ability to Design and Develop test automation Framework from scratch in using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Extensive experience in developing test automation framework with D Confidential Driven and Keyword Driven Framework approach using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- Implemented Page Object Model (POM) based on automation-testing framework using Java, Junit and Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensive experience in automated regression test suite with Selenium WebDriver to support major application release.
- Experienced in Web Services testing using Rest.
- Experience in Understanding the code written in different programming languages Java, HTML and SQL.
- Experience in both Waterfall (Software Development Life Cycle -SDLC) and Agile Scrum Environment.
- Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
- Excellent experience in troubleshooting software applications for business functions in major areas of the business and enterprise-wide.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, Git, TestNG, Rest, Eclipse
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA
Languages: JAVA, SQL, HTML
D Confidential bases: Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, OS X
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Lake Forest, CA
Sr. Test Automation Engineer
- Responsible for creating test d Confidential using automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver with JAVA.
- Participated in agile scrum methodology, attended Daily scrum, Sprint Planning and Review meeting.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver , Java, Junit and Maven .
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and feature files for BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Cucumber .
- Used Cucumber for the entire regression testing and functional testing with Selenium WebDriver as primary tool to the Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Used Jenkins for nightly build execution and sending status mail to the team if build fails.
- Developed D Confidential Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver , Maven and Junit.
- Used Maven as a build management tool, GIT for version control, Jenkins for Continuous
- Integration and JIRA as a defect-tracking tool.
- Executed automated test cases for regression and analyzed test failure for defects.
- Executed manual and automated test cases and logged defect in Jira .
- Developed the JUnit test cases for the different web applications using Eclipse IDE .
- Extended D Confidential driven framework and developed re-usable methods across the application.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium WebDriver to check how the application performs against multiple sets of d Confidential .
- Performed back-end testing on Oracle d Confidential base by writing SQL queries to make sure the contents displayed on the UI correct as per requirements specifications.
- Supported functional testing on demand basis to meet the testing deadlines.
- Was actively involved in and worked with other team members to coordinate our testing efforts during the end to end and UAT testing of the project.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Role: Test Automation Developer
- Experience in Writing test plans, test cases, test procedures based on business requirements.
- Created and executed automated test scripts in Java using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG framework.
- Responsible for Regression Testing, Functional testing for web-based application.
- Used Selenium WebDriver with java to generate automated test scripts for functional testing, GUI testing and enhancing the existing scripts.
- Performed Regression Testing for every modification made in the application and new builds using Selenium WebDriver .
- Verified backend d Confidential validation using SQL and JDBC .
- Prepared Log track and reported progress of all tests.
- Involved in Functionality, User Interface and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium WebDriver .
- Experienced in writing TestNG Test cases for Java .
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins .
- Reported and tracked the bugs to closure using JIRA .
- Preparation of Daily and Weekly status reports. Attending weekly defect report meetings and presented progress updates.
- Involved in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
Confidential, Istanbul, Turkey
- Collaborate with teachers, consultants to improve using technology and internet among students and parents/guardians.
- Provide recommendations to software development department to improve al tools.
- Working on epics and preparing features of al applications.
- Preparing features, stories for teacher, student and parent/guardian modules.
- Testing online application and preparing defect reports for the development team to help improve the quality.
- Organizing meetings/lectures for teachers/students/parents/guardians to train and support how to use web applications.
- Attending meetings with development team and other stakeholders to improve the product.