- Over 8+ years of extensive experience in Analyzing, Designing and Implementation of QA testing for Web based and Client/Server applications using manual testing and Automation testing.
- Practical knowledge in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and the Role of QA in different software testing methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong Experience in Black Box Testing, Functional & Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Automation Testing.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment Using TDD/BDD and ATDD approach.
- Strong Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Detailed Status Reporting.
- Experience in using Coded UI tool for testing UI based Application.
- Good knowledge and in - depth experience of testing process, strategizing, prioritizing, test coverage analysis and End to End Testing.
- Experience in automating UI applications through Selenium using Java with TestNG framework, running scripts, debugging scripts in different environment, extracting Test results, cross browser testing, and data validation.
- Experience in doing Performance testing of service using JMeter.
- Experience in Back-end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using FireBug, JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Strong Experience in CI /CD tools and pipelines such as Jenkins.
- Strong Experience with SOA architecture which include Soap and Restful Web Services Testing.
- Experience in test documentation related to application and testing process.
- Experience in creating test reports related test execution summary.
- Hands on experience in Product and Project based Environments.
- Initiated & implemented productivity improvement processes and reduced re-work efforts in automation activities.
- Ability to use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Strong Communication, Presentation & Relationship Management skills, enthusiastic & self-driven, with a high degree of commitment.
- Valuable team player with very good interpersonal skills, resourceful and committed to Quality.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any challenging environment and work on any project.
- Automation Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver, QTP, HP Quality Center /ALM, Junit, Eclipse, Web storm, IntelliJ, Appium, Jmeter
- Language/Script: Java, HTML, CSS
- SOA Technologies: Parasoft SOA, Postman, SOAP UI
- Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, Agile, Waterfall
- Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Remedy Force, FireBug
- Databases Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Navigator, TOAD
- Platforms: Windows 10, 8,7/XP, UNIX
- MSWORD, MSEXCEL, MS: POWERPOINT, SharePoint
- Additional Tools: Smartsheets, PowerBI
Sr. Automation Engineer
- Developed automated tests for Regression testing and Functional testing through Selenium using Java with TestNG framework.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework.
- Understanding the existing automation framework and automating the application modules.
- Implemented CI/CD and automation integration with jerkins.
- Creating User test documentation and reusable automation artifacts.
- Documented Test strategy for releases, prepared and ran numerous test cases in JIRA and TFS.
- Extensively used Assertions in SOAP UI to validate WebServices response.
- Parameterized WebServices using SOAP UI to test same Service with multiple sets of data.
- Worked on understanding of application architecture, preparing and executing test cases. Analyzed the use cases and proposed test strategies.
- Designing and creating test scripts to address database impacts, business use case scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, performance, load and security testing.
- Responsible for designing and developing automated test systems to validate data integrity, functionality, performance, and stability of enterprise class products.
- Covered various aspects of Testing within Agile life cycle Methodology: Test Planning, Test preparation, reviewing Requirement Documentation, Test Execution and Reporting, Resource managing.
- Used Rally for tracking user stories and release artifacts.
- Performed Regression testing for new builds and every modification in the application using Selenium.
- Configured Selenium Grid for parallel execution of scripts on different machines in different browsers.
- Performed Integration by adding JMeter scripts to Selenium
- Written SQL queries for querying against oracle databases, for test data mining.
- Developed Test plans, test scenarios and test cases based on the Use cases.
- Written SQL queries for test data setup for testing different test scenarios.
- Performed functional, regression and user acceptance testing after each build of the application
- Defect management through defect tracking tool JIRA and reporting it to the development team and Business team.
- Co-ordination with other teams for Test Execution (End-to-End).
- Responsible for working with Business team and development team to discuss regarding the requirements and high priority defects.
- Followed agile/sprint methodology in release testing.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, POI, Jenkins, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI, MVC, Unix, Shell Scripting, Groovy Scripts, Angular JS, Penetration Testing, Rational Functional Testing (RFT), JMeter, Eclipse, Agile (Scrum), SQL, Appium, Jenkins, Git.