- Quality Assurance Tester with experience working in an IT Quality Assurance environment.
- Strong Mobile App: iOS, Android, CRM Applications
- Experienced in the designing, developing, and execution of test plans, test strategy, test cases, and test scripts.
- Experienced with testing concepts, terminology and processes encompassing the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies and SOX compliance.
- Experienced in developing and maintain overall test methodology and strategy, Documenting Test plans, Test cases and editing, executing Tests cases and Test scripts Using Manual, Analyzed User Requirements and Technical Specifications.
- Created Test plan & Script, Defect Management Templates; Created Initial test plan and developed test cases and test scripts manually.
- Used Jira to store all testing results, metrics, created Test Cases, and Reporting.
- Reviewed Business requirements, IT Design documents and prepared Test Plans which involved various Test Cases for all assigned module/projects; Review Test Requirements, Creating Test Plans and Test Strategy documents.
- Developed a Defects Tracking Log to track defects while testing.
- Involved in UAT testing, SIT Testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Daily update and managed Offshore team
QA: HP Quality Center, Empirix, Gomez, VI, Bugzilla, JIRA, Team Track, SharePoint, Serena, GitHub, Pivotal tracker, Basecamp, Element Tool, lighthouse app, fogbugz
Technology: E - Commerce, Akamia and Software Development. An in-depth understanding of managing and maintaining software systems.
Content Management System (CMS): Team Site, Vignette, Alfresco, Drupal and CQ 5.5 with Adobe Scene7
Customer relationship management (CRM): SugarCRM and Siebel
Mobiles Applications: Mobiles/Tablets Applications (IOS, Android), Roku and Optimum TV/DVR
- Create documentations for testing cycle, Implementing Test Plans, creating test Cases and Test Scripts, Characterized Bugs (severity/priority) thru Quality Center.
- Also responsible for setting up QA Practices and managing of project’s workflow.
- My daily duties include performing functional and regression testing, develop and execute manual test scripts, report on test results to my managers and team members, track bugs life cycle to “closure”, coordinate testing deadlines, update documentation (business specification, functional specification, any documentation) which fall under current project in test is a living document hence it must be updated with any changes. If there is a change in Business requirements QA needs to validate the application capabilities against the new business requirements.
- Communicate regularly with developers, BA and QA members and other as frequently as needed which helps in my UAT sessions.
- Creation of Test Plan and Test cases for content management and publishing application to provide backend support to many Ziff Davis editors. The system controls permission-based user and administrator accounts, media assets, and content through a web-based interface. The database publishing system writes XML that contains content and media information, which the front-end components of the system parse and display (CDA).
- The interface uses Vignette (Content Management Tool) Content Management Server (VCMS) as middleware to create a database driven application, which enables content to be updated through a Vignette-based content entry tool
- Business Skills Software release process, QA Workflow, product life cycle, technical troubleshooting, project management, client management, requirements gathering, business process analysis and communication skills
Quality Assurance Lead
- Perform system, acceptance, regression, and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using manual testing methods. Validate, verify, communicate and resolve issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing and documenting of bugs in JIRA - Agile environment
- Identified, documented and reported bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines.
- Worked collaboratively with Project Managers, development team and business groups to complete comprehensive testing on releases.
Quality Assurance Lead
- Managed and Led QA team for Web, Mobile and Tablet platforms. Lead team of Testers (onshore and offshore (Argentina and Costa Rica)
- Performed functional and regression testing on applications to include use case analysis, test case creation, and test execution. Ran Selenium Test Suite for regression and functional testing.
- Performed CMS Drupal, Smoke, Integration, Regression, Ad-hoc, Functionality, Manual and Cross Browser testing
- Tested Responsive Design on Desktop, Mobile and Tablet Apps
- Report bugs/defects, worked closely with development teams to resolve issues, validated bug fixes
- Worked in an Agile team environment.
- Developed the vision for system test scripts (assure test coverage)
- Writing Test Plan and system test scripts
- Analyzing test data needs, securing test data for execution
- Used Charles and Firebug for Google analytics tags
- Interaction with Project Team, Product Managers and executive level client
- On-site tracking and tagging Implement tracking tags that allowed us to tell what content is most viewed, clicked, downloaded, etc. (using add-ons / Firebug and Charles for testing)
- Run cross-browsers testing against wireframes and change requests.
- Tested change language translation all content was translated into French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish
- Tests each product using established internal guidelines and generally accepted QA practices
- Worked with minimal supervision, prioritize work to meet client deadlines by working well with other team members
Quality Assurance Lead
- Tested a new site for American Express, which offers customers new tiers of cards and benefits. Test Cases were executed cross browsers for rendering (Cross browsers is dealing with Windows OS, MAC OS, Various Internet Browsers as per marketing stats).
- Developed test plans and test cases used to evaluate products
- Communicated unilaterally with all departments to ensure the QA process is followed
Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for the QA Team and all testing for our Websites and digital publications.
- Strong aptitude in implementing Quality Assurance Standards and Testing Methodologies for Web, iPhone, Android and iPad
- Worked closely with the QA Team to Developed Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Detailed Test Cases based on the Use Case Documents, Business Requirements, and Functional Specifications.
- Designed, write and execute tests for client applications reporting for Manual environments.
- Wi-Fi and 3G testing on devices
- Conducted integration, regression release cycles for CMS, UAT and Sites advertisements
- Performed daily layout and performance checks on live products to ensure data quality
- Coordinated release management and post deployment testing
Quality Assurance Lead
- Team Lead for iPhone application testing and iPad Storefront application testing.
- Formulated / Implemented best QA practices in accordance with Agile methodology and SDLC standards and process.
- Responsibilities included writing test specifications, test plans, and test cases and executing tests.
- Managed the QA efforts in the design, implementation, execute phases
- Monitored defects in database for tracking and reporting (HP Quality Center)
- Communicated on Projects status and QA progress using Quality Center and self-generated status reports.
- Developed and implemented a robust regression test plan approach for releases
- Ensured that functionality matches guidelines and CMS (Teamsite) workflow
- Verified Sites in each environment cross-platform (Mac Safari, IE6, IE7 and Firefox Firebug and other required browsers, etc.)
- Cross d the copy deck and tested wireframes, CSS changes: images, alignment, spacing, ads railing, font and color across Safari
- Tested cycles for Functional and Regression testing, Defect Tracking and Status Reporting, wrote test scripts.
- Knowledgeable on CMS and CDA for ecommerce web technologies
Quality Assurance Lead
- Used DeviceAnywhere for compatibility and geographical testing which provided solutions for AP’s mobile application during testing.
- For testing I was able to deploy to any location around the globe.
- Ingestion Manager is the software used to ingest and process iATOM feeds from members as well as output generated from scraped web pages by Confidential .
- The features included Video content, enhanced error handling and querying capability and numerous user interface changes to facilitate simpler provider/feed setup.
- Created test plans and test cases
- Performed testing and analyzing its results
- Summarized defects, communicating them, and signing off on quality
- Deployed release to devices
- Coordinated testing with vendor (Verve, Jean Martin and FreeRange)
- Performed testing for application functionaries and debugging issues with SDK
- Tested XML pulls using Notepad++ and Mozilla Thunderbird
- Tested content was scraped from members’ sites and the XML is feed into AP’s Pipeline and metadata gets attached to the stories.
Sr. QA/UAT Lead
- Tested Responsibility fluctuate daily base on deliverables. Daily tasks are checking the CSS Site contents, assets
- Checked that all environments are up and correct data is populated and read for testing.
- Verified the data flow between each system and proof of calculations (shipping, taxes, etc.) are computing correctly as per the Business Specifications.
- Provided testing updates at SCRUM
- Created documentations for testing deliverables.
- Established Communication Protocol
- Defined the QA / UAT process and life cycle (SharePoint) and Created UAT Testing Strategy
- Worked in an outsourced e-commerce application environment
- Defined test cases, developed scripts, performed testing, and tracking test activities and trained and managed testers (business users).
- Defect Tracking JIRA and Quality Center
- Unix query also using Toad for SQL query