Java, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Perl, Linux, Eclipse, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, Hudson/Jenkins, Ant, Apache - Jmeter, Android/Iphone Automation, Xcode, SauceLabs, SAML, reverse proxy server, AD, LDAP, Load Balancers, Jacoco Java Code Coverage, Gatling Performance/Load, Jenkins, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Git, Stash.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Provide technical direction and support to team leads, test engineers, and test coordinators located locally/globally.
- Define QA process, guided team towards detailed test plans and clear executions with emphasis on working closely with development and product teams.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with QA teams, Development SCRUM teams and others to design and develop effective automation solutions, debug issue and resolve bugs.
- Led an automation group that created automation framework using Java, Python, Selenium, and SQL which increase coverage on projects up to 85%.
- Manage team Rest API, FrontEnd and BackEnd Module, Code Coverage and Performance Load Test in a 3 weeks release cycle for Production Deployment
- Developed automated regression test scripts that help to reduce the manual testing of essential components of our web application using UI automation tools (Selenium/QTPro)
- Manage code repositories, Git/Stash and CI/CD running test on daily basis.
- Established metrics and regularly reporting to the organization which resulted in improved quality, adherence to processes, as well as feedback loop that resulted in improvement to established processes.
- Analyzing business and system requirements, along with managing development of detailed test plans to create and execute test scenarios and keeping room for bug fixes.
- As a team lead, oversee 6 engineers and 2 offshores.
- Manage FrontEnd, BackEnd Module, Java Code Coverage, Performance Load Test and Production Deploy.
- Configure strategy to test SAML Assertion for product like Salesforce, Dropbox, Google App.
- Create strategy for product development and . Assure test data, schedule automated/manual tests.
- Designed a framework to automate all aspect of testing phase. BackEnd and Rest - API using Perl and Selenium WebDriver for the FrontEnd.
- Designed an automation framework to execute test script on Android device and Iphone/Ipad using Xcode.
- Designed a web interface to select particular selenium test script from svn and execute from multiple window platform.
- Manage Jenkins to run CI/CD.
Malware/Vulnerable QA Manager
- Analyze business and system requirements, mange development of specifications to create and execute detailed test plans and test cases and verify bug fixes.
- As a team lead, oversee 5 engineers.
- 5 QA direct reports and one contractor working on Malware/Vulnerable/Symantec Splash use by millions of customers.
- Manage Rest API, BackEnd Module, Java Code Coverage, Performance Load Test .
- Configure test environment and create strategy for product development and . Assure test data, schedule automated/manual tests. Approve results documentation and tracking systems updates.
- Designed a framework to automate all aspect of testing phase. BackEnd and Rest-API using Perl and and Selenium Grid using Java.
Software QA Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Analyze PRD, wireframe and system requirement to develop and execute automated detailed test cases for several products.
- Designed internationalization and localization test cases for several analytics products for Confidential Japan.
- Tested products that deal with terabytes of data using highly parallel systems.
- Designed BackEnd automation tools using Perl.
- Document bugs and enhancements. Review and verify bug-fixes.
- Design and develop a Data Quality Module to validate all real recorded data in warehouse which is used for some of Confidential 's data feeds.
- Develop test plans and test cases for binary, component and end to end testing for both US and Japan products.
- Perform End to End / Integration testing for several products.
- Test several GUIs using Selenium and other Y internal tools.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Remotely install software on Window and Unix (Solaris 9) machines
- Ensure servers are online and available for users.
- Work on XML, UNIX, and JAVA scripts to automate the build process and deploy the results to the webpage using Cruise Control.
- Write XML scripts to test multiple projects, to terminate the testing process, and to schedule the test at the selected time then deploy the process to web page informing the test result to the other employees.
- Build a Cruise Control to automate build test.
- Create the Webpage for Engineering Department to keep track of smoke test status.
- Assist Director and Manager of Engineering to meet requirement for smoke test, and functional test.
GUI Engineer Intern
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Designed, developed and maintained webpages for Finance and Marketing teams, for multiple locales using DreamWeaver and HTML.
- Document different processes used in the Engineering teams.
- Directly report status to the Director of Engineering.
- Over 9 years experience in testing high-end software applications.
- Over 5 years managing QA team.
- Excellent experience in testing large scale massively parallel, fault tolerant systems dealing with terabytes of data.
- Strong automation and coding skills with emphasis on QA methodologies and processes for both white and black box testing.
- Strong experience developing complex test plans and test cases, using real and hand-made data.
- Passionate, self-starter, highly motivated, excellent communicator, and detail-oriented team player.