- 8+ years of experience in IT industry working as a Quality System Analyst.
- Hands - on experience and strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experienced in working Agile Scrum as well as Waterfall Development methodologies.
- Worked Extensively with Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experienced in various types of testing including in Black Box, Positive, Negative, System Integration, System, Regression, End to End, Functional, Smoke/Sanity, Static, SIT and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Testing of Standalone, Web Based and Client-Server applications.
- Wide experience in developing test plan, test cases, Test Scenarios based upon effective understanding of business requirements/user stories.
- Experienced in using technologies and tools like Selenium WebDriver, Apache Maven, Jenkins.
- Experienced in working with Product owner(s), Business Analyst, SMEs, and Developers to understand the critical business functionalities and workflows.
- Worked closely with development and business counterpart to ensure functional testing is aligned with the business requirement.
- Expert in maintaining project status, Kanban boards, bug flow tracking and test case management in JIRA.
- Expertise in modern Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to adapt to a new environment quickly. Dedicated, analytical, detail oriented, highly organized, self-directed, problem solver and troubleshooter with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good team player with the ability to work in time sensitive environments.
Automation Tools: Selenium WebDriver, PyCharm
Code Management Tools: GitHub, SVN
Build Integration Tools: Jenkins, Maven
3rd Party Tools: JDBC, Eclipse
Languages: Java, Python, Java Script, SQL, XML & HTML
Test Management: JIRA
Confidential, Oaks, PA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Participated in analyzing and defining the testing requirements based on the application Functionality.
- Involved in organizing Daily Status meetings with QA manager. Conducted test plan. Reviews.
- Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst in the testing team for preparation and execution of automation test scripts and test suites with Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed test scripts using Core java using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed comprehensive test cases to support the end to end functionality testing of the application and collected the test data as needed.
- Following the Build Schedule performed various tests and certified the overall functionality of the application.
- Played key role in defect reporting, triage and regression testing and worked in coordination with both onsite and offshore teams.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG).
- Performed various tests like Component Testing, Integration Testing, Positive Testing, Negative Testing, and Enterprise System Testing.
- Created pom.xml in APACHE MAVEN and run the builds using Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
- Provided support in the performance testing using JMeter task includes developing test plan, test script and reports.
- Worked on JMeter to create Thread Groups and test Web Application for various loads on key business scenarios.
- Used Rally to create and execute test suits, test cases and test scenarios.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Worked on automation of web service endpoints using Core Java and TestNG.
- Used Rally to create defects, user stories and tasks.
- Exported Test case Scripts Java-Selenium RC in Eclipse IDE and modified the selenium scripts and executed.
- Used SQL to extract the test data and also to certify the backend updates and conducted data validation checks.
- Involved in designing the framework to integrate HP ALM to Cucumber using the newly released version of HP ALM Rest API.
- Used Magic Ticket tool to create tickets for Production issues and Service Now to create tickets for environment issues.
- Developed QTP/UFT scripts with object model and description programming, and handled dynamic objects using VB-script and regular expression in QTP/UFT.
- Involved in preparation of Test Data to test the functionality of ETL Sources Mappings and Targets.
- Created Test Automation Framework with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Coordinating with Offshore testing team to complete the testing on time and resolve any functional issues.
- Participated in walkthroughs of requirements, specifications, database designs, ETL code and test strategies.
- Involved in Web services (SOAP and REST) automation testing using SOAP UI and Postman.
- Attended meetings with Developers and Team Lead in resolving the issues.
Environment: Java, Liferay DXP 7.0, JQuery, Oracle, TestNG, PL/SQL, Rally, Service Now, Magic Ticket, IE, Eclipse IDE, Git, JMeter, ETL, Maven, QTP, Jenkins, Confluence.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Sr. QA Analyst
- Performed manual testing of the applications.
- Created test plans based on Business and functional requirements.
- Worked on Agile SDLC approach implementation for the whole testing life cycle.
- Responsible for daily scrum meetings to update Testing status to the Team.
- Reporting and reviewing bugs in JIRA.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used JIRA for test documentation and bug templates to ensure accurate, consistent data.
- Created and executed JMeter scripts for performance testing of portal.
- Performed Performance Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing using automated testing tools including HP Load Runner, HP Performance Center, Quick Test Pro, HP Quality Center and JMeter.
- Review of Acceptance Criteria given in the User Stories before Testing/Scripting the User Stories.
- Responsible for frequent team meetings to resolve any outstanding issues during the sprint and establish a plan of action for the continuation of the sprint.
- Designed and developed test automation artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using QTP.
- Configured Cucumber Report Plugin and Performance Plugin to Jenkins to generate html test reports.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse IDE and TestNG framework for automating the smoke test cases.
- Defect tracked through Jira and source code management in Git.
- Participated in the retrospective meeting after the end of each sprint and release retrospective at the end of each release.
- Used reporter object in QTP for reporting test results in function of code.
- Developed Automation framework both Data driven and Hybrid using Selenium WebDriver in Java and performing unit testing by using TestNG.
- Tested Web Services /XML /SOAP and Restful services using SoapUI tool.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to make sure that test plans were written for all the requirements.
- Identified tests to be automated and converted to Test Scripts using QTP for Functional and Regression testing.
- Validated load process of ETL to make sure the target tables is populated according the data mapping provided that satisfies the transformation rules.
- Assisted business users in defining test plans and UAT test cases.
- Assisted in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Did extensive work with ETL testing including Data Completeness, Data Transformation & Data Quality for various data feeds coming from source.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE, Cucumber, Agile, Maven, XPath, Eclipse, JIRA, Git, JMeter, Jenkins, QTP, ETL, Quality Center/ALM, UFT, HTML, Windows.
- Responsible for designing and executing manual test cases for web-based application.
- Assist with the weekly and daily scrum meetings with offshore and onshore team.
- Implemented agile methodology throughout QA process.
- Performed Functional and Regression Testing.
- Performed Backend Database manual testing, reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from Oracle database.
- Created JMeter Test Cases to measure performance and functionality of web services.
- Developed automation framework both Data driven and Hybrid using Selenium WebDriver in Java and performing unit testing by using TestNG.
- Involved in writing test scripts using java and executed it through Selenium Cucumber.
- Implemented Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit, Maven, Jenkins for automation.
- Developed and maintained custom libraries, error handling, recovery scenarios, reporting methods and descriptive programming, Repository management, using QTP/UFT.
- Execution of automated test scripts using JMeter based on business/functional specifications.
- Developed scripts using build tool Eclipse IDE and written re-usable scripts.
- Involved in writing test cases based on the requirements.
- Performed Data - driven test on the database and script creation using QTP.
- Worked with the clients on the final signing process in the User Acceptance stages.
- Wrote scenarios based on User Stories from JIRA and Logged Defects by using JIRA.
- Involved in data warehouse testing by checking ETL procedures/mappings.
- Tested the Application using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Created, Updated and Reviewed of Test cases and Test Scenarios.
- Participated in reviews and meetings.
- Involved in coordinating the Black box testing for the data warehouse by checking ETL procedures/mappings.
- Work Close with DEV team to resolve the issue.
- Defect tracked and reported the bugs using JIRA.
- Prepared meeting notes (MOM) on daily execution/highlight of the project and send out the reports to managements.
- Interact with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
- Acceptance BehaviorDriven Development, using Selenium& Cucumber framework, as a pilot in implementing.
Environment: JAVA, XML, HTML, Selenium Web Driver, ETL, JMeter, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, JIRA, Cucumber, TestNG, MS-Office, Windows XP.
Quality Assurance Tester
- Worked closely with Team Lead to under and business requirements and write Test Cases.
- Defined application test criteria based on business requirements, system requirements, technical environment, and user business processes.
- Defect logging and tracking in JIRA.
- Planning the test activities based on test execution dates provided in the project plan.
- Member of the design team in the implementation and enhancement of the Document Management Storage Application.
- Involved in setting up the automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Java and GitHub.
- Used Quick Test Pro (QTP) to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites.
- Tested Applications compatibility on different browser versions (Chrome, Firefox& IE).
- Worked with development teams investigating and corrected software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Responsible for providing product quality feedback on overall readiness of project for promotion to production environment.
- Worked with the clients on the final signing process in the User Acceptance stages.
- Tested enhancements and bug fixes for software releases, patches and document findings.
- Executed SQL queries to retrieve data from data bases to validate data.
Environment: JAVA, Oracle, XML, HTML, Jenkins, QTP, Java Script, Eclipse, TestNG, JIRA, MS-Office, Windows XP.