- Self - motivated and result-oriented QA Analyst with knowledge of Software Testing using AGILE methodology. Experience in manual and automation testing of client/server and web-based applications by use of latest testing tools and technologies.
- Quality Assurance professional with 4 plus years of experience in testing client server, web services and web based applications including e-commerce websites.
- Familiarity with automation of web application testing using JAVA and Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework and page object model.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, GIT, Bit Bucket
- Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements
- Familiarity with different type of testing (Black box, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, System etc.)
- Understanding of various software testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall SDLC
- Expertise in all quality related documentation (Test cases, Test scripts, and Test data and status reports).
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries to verify test results.
- Hands on experience on latest tools such as JIRA, SQL server, SOAPUI, POSTMAN etc.
- Familiarity with SOAP and rest based services.
- Basic understating of HTML, CSS, xPaths etc.
- Expertise in ensuring that the application adheres to established methodologies.
- Knowledge in performing quality assurance activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Familiarity with different Software Development Life Cycles (Waterfall, V-Model, Agile)
- Quick learner and has the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Actively learning new technologies to enhance my skill sets.
- Team player and possesses good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Created and automated scenario on application which is used for billing purposes for residential and commercial properties
- Created data driven test cases using Apache POI.
- Involved in requirement analysis and preparing test cases based on requirements.
- Involved in manual as well as automation testing of website which includes integration testing, smoke testing and regression testing.
- Actively in touch with Business analyst, Project managers and Scrum masters to be updated on changing priorities and business requirements.
- Involved in all agile ceremonies and kept the team up to date on testing related activities.
- Involved in testing of billing services web service using Postman tool.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to validate database changes.
- Created test cases to test end points such as CreateProperty, GetPropertyInfo, GetPropertyStatus, etc.
- Utilized postman effectively to test rest based services which involves making rest calls such as POST, GET, DELETE, PUT etc.
- Planned for Test Execution activities to accomplish tasks on daily/weekly basis.
- Used JIRA for defect reporting and tracking.
Software QA Analyst
- Coordinated with Business Analyst and development team to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Involved in testing of enrollment of new client through new e-commerce website, payroll processing, and billing services.
- Validated clients/accounts information using SQL server by writing SQL queries.
- Tested complex business rules for enrolling customer, running the payroll processes and tax calculation.
- Helped automation engineer in executing automated smoke test after deployment in lower environment.
- QA defect analysis, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and reporting.
- Developed complex SQL queries to validate database changes happen during changes from the front end of the application using MS SQL Management Studio.
- Involved in testing of web services using SOAPUI for integration of data between Confidential and SureCalc for tax calculations.
- Effectively used JIRA which includes but not limited to creating Tasks, Defects, Uploading test cases and tracking progress of a story etc.
- Involved in all agile ceremonies which includes but no limited to sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective etc.
- Preparation and review of Test Data, Test Scenarios, Test Cases.
Manual QA Tester
- Analyzed System specification documents, Business requirement document to identify test requirement
- Developed and Executed Manual test cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application and reporting the status on the projects.
- Performed UAT Testing manually in coordination with UAT group to ensure correct business logic.
- Performed Regression Testing after the defects have been fixed to ensure no further effect on other functionalities.
- Participated in Walkthroughs and Defect Review meetings to ensure overall quality of the software.
- Worked collaboratively with testers, developers and other team members to enhance the overall quality of the product
- Created Test Cases document and prepared requirement traceability document to have full coverage of functionality.