- Quality Assurance Analyst with 4+ years of experience in testing software. Analyzing functional, user experience, and technical requirements during the complete software life cycle. Adept at developing and managing error tracking databases and analysis to improve the end user experience.
- Extensive experience in Manual testing that is functionality testing, Regression Testing, validation testing, performance testing, White Box, Black Box Testing, System Testing, Build Verification Testing, Load testing using Automation Tools.
- Experience in Mobile device and Web Based applications for Server and Client testing.
- Experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle with specific focus on testing.
- Experience in all major software development methodologies such as agile, waterfall.
- Experience working with Onshore - Offshore resource model.
- Extensive experience in developing Test Plans, Test cases and executing Test Cases and Test scripts using business requirements and design documents.
- Strong experience in performing Back end testing by writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Experience on Automation testing on Perfect mobile platform.
- Strong experience doing daily regression testing on Android devices.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyzed Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Use Cases, prepared Test Strategy and test plan.
- Interacted with Business and Technical leads/developers for understanding the requirements.
- Worked closely with Developers team to improve quality and stability on different strategic projects.
- Performed menu trees, explanatory matrix and different kinds of Lab and field test like System, regression, protocol, sanity, application, Wi-Fi, Mobile Hotspot, throughput on different chip sets on different Networks.
- Performed mobile device testing in VoLTE, LTE, CDMA, UMTS, and GSM networks for major US Wireless Carriers and Device Manufacturers for software and hardware performance.
- Check the defect verification and issue reproduction for the upcoming product.
- Perform all different testing using various logging tools like QXDM, QCAT, QMICM, X CAL, IMS logger, ETS, Spy tracer and RMPC etc.
- Worked with Internal Departments to complete manual and automation testing using various scripts.
- Categorized bugs based on the severity and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
- Expertise in collecting the logs & analyze the logs file in initial level using android studio and android sdk for defect found during the testing.
- Test various devices battery life with various conditions using Monsoon Power Monitor as well as running the scripts on the devices to test it automatically.
- Experience on Creating drive routes based on coverage maps and cell sites conditions and update it on timely basis.
- Worked on developing and executing Test Strategy, Test Scenario, Test Plan, Test cases.
- Collecting logs for various devices to check the functionality and network connectivity using Through Put Testing, Regression Testing, KPI Testing, IPv6 and Sanity Testing.
- Leading the defect review meeting with Developer, Project Manager and Business Analyst to validate issue status, fix status, and production update weekly.
- Prepared test execution daily schedule and responsible for assigning task to all testing team members.
- Attended weekly meetings to present the work status report and defect status report.
- Attended reviews and walkthroughs to better understand the requirement documents.
Environment: VoLTE, LTE, CDMA, UMTS, GSM, QXDM, QCAT, QMICM, X CAL, IMS logger, ETS, Spy tracer, RMPC, RDX, PLM, IBM Clear Quest, Windows, MS office, Unix.
- Managing and leading QA team of 5 to 6 members in onshore- offshore and delivering 3 to 4 projects.
- Involved in new development, support, enhancement of application.
- Worked with business leaders to translate business requirements and processes into test cases according to Facets package requirements and subsequent effective configuration.
- Mentored and managed team members on different projects on how to write and execute test cases for the different projects.
- Took initiative in creating a defect / bug tracking document in Excel that is used to report issues/problems during the different phases of the project: Development, Staging (QA), and Production.
- Analyzed Use Cases and worked with development and Business Analyst to create quality test grids, test cases, and test scripts. Also used JIRA to track defects.
- Developed, maintained, executed, and validated test plans and test cases to ensure quality of software solutions, including Production rollouts.
- Reported the projects daily, weekly, monthly status to business and testing discrepancies to the developers
- Understand the business requirement document and prepare test cases.
- Responsible for performing the Regression tests for every new builds, candidate builds and modifications in production, development and QA environments
- Tested the functionality of the application Manually
- Executed individual test cases to satisfy both positive and negative testing and logged the bugs in to the bug tracking system.
Environment: Windows, JIRA, Selenium, Eclipse, Rest, API, SOAP UI, JMeter, Postman, HIPPA, FACETS, UNIX, Citrix, XML and MS Office.