- Over 5 Years of Software Testing / Quality Assurance experience both manual and automated.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Testing Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies.
- Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver/IDE and QTP (Functional & Regression Testing), TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, for testing Client Server and Web based Applications.
- Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Key expertise includes testing & debugging GUI& Multi - Applications environment & automated testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in making Data Driven and Keyword Driven framework to maintain test suite.
- Experience include Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Sanity testing of client/server and Web base Applications.
- Experience in creating Test Scenarios and Test Cases, developing and maintaining test scripts, analyzing bugs, coordinating with development team and track the bug fixes till closure.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA etc.
- Good programming skills in Java, Python, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and experience in SQL Server, Access and Oracle Databases.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, ATDD and waterfall model.
- Well versed with Black box testing techniques, Verification and validation procedures.
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Automation Tool: Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver
Frameworks: TestNG, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Page Object Model
Build: Integration Tools Maven, Jenkins
JIRA, HP Quality Center: ALM
Programming Languages: Java, Java Script, XML, HTML 5
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL,DB2
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome & Safari
Web Debugging Tools: Xpath, Fire path
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
QA Automation Engineer/Tester
- Participated in all phases of the development lifecycle that pertains to software quality assurance.
- Reviewed and analyzed Interface Control Documents ( ICD ) for completeness and testability to meet the acceptance criteria.
- Actively participated in development and execution of Test Plan and Test Case documents.
- Perform Functional, Regression, Build Acceptance, End-to-End Testing and UAT on multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc.)
- Implemented automation test scripts using TestNG and maintained the automation framework using Rest Easy Client API.
- Implemented various test inputs for different test scenarios by using Data Driven Tests with TestNG.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver to automate manual testing solutions.
- Developed and Executed Test Plans and Test Cases from Requirements and Specification documents.
- Authored and Executed Automation and Manual Test Cases for Functional testing of various modules of the application.
- Used Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins to create nightly automation scripts.
- Created Automation script using Selenium WebDriver . Executed scripts on different browser and different platform.
- On daily basis used build tools, J enkins to build and regress automated tests and documented and tracked defects and produced detailed reports using Jira.
- Involved in acceptance testing using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver .
- Used Maven and Jenkins to perform build and integration activities on the applications under scope of testing.
- Bugs discrepancies were tracked by using JIRA and it has enhanced through regression testing.
- Participated in sprint planning and sizing agile stories.
- Daily Report generation and communicating the same to the Onsite team and offshore development team.
- Developed and maintained QA documentation as required.
- Communicated with Business users to review the application requirements and analyzed various documents like BRD / User Stories, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and data models.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Cases for both positive and negative scenarios in accordance user stories, use cases, system requirements and detailed design documents.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings and discussed the accomplishments, issues and targets.
- Participated in analyzing and defining the testing requirements based on the application Functionality.
- Involved in gathering test data for data conditioning from Business Units to test full application functionality.
- Involved in organizing Daily Scrum Meeting with the teams and conducted review of accomplishments, targets and issues.
- Created test cases, executed and recorded results of test cases using Quality Center-ALM
- Monitored the defect tracking process, trouble shooting and generating customized graphs and reports for the client. Reported Bugs using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Validated the personal banking functionality on iPhone & iPad and tested both the native app and web versions.
- Involved in full life cycle testing including Regression test on new builds of the application.
- Created reviewed and maintained a comprehensive regression test suite and supported thorough regression testing for every test cycle.
- Used various checkpoints to verify the expected behavior of the AUT.
- Performed all various types of testing like smoke testing, Functional, Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing.
- Maintained requirements traceability matrix using Quality Center.
- Participated in meetings with Developers on change requests, Critical Issues and modifications.
- Participated in functional requirements review and designed the Test Strategy / Plan, Detailed Test cases and traceability matrix to verify the test coverage.
- Played active role in allocation of responsibilities, training, and organizing the testing team efforts.
- Participated in the testing effort at all the stages of SDLC (Agile model) and executed test cases and documented the test results using HP Quality Center.
- Conducted browser compatibility tests using IE7, Mozilla, & Google Chrome and ensured the application’s consistency.
- Organized UAT sessions and guided the UAT teams to perform the application’s testing.
- Designed SQL queries to browse the applications data and validated the accuracy.
- Active involved in Defect reporting, Triage, Defect Tracking, Summary Reports & Regression Testing and used Quality center for defect reporting and tracking.
- Generated Status reports to summarize defect status and used them extensively while conducting review meetings with the team.
- Reviewing change requests, analyzing the impact and associated testing efforts and organizing the resources for successful testing of the changes was also a major responsibility.
- Coordinated the test efforts of on-site and off-shore teams and reported directly to the QA Manager.
Environment: Java, HTML, Oracle, Windows 2000/ NT/XP, Internet Explorer, MS-Office, Quality Center