- 16 Years overall experience in Information Technology, concentrated in Software Quality Assurance roles (QA Manager, Test Lead and BSA)
- Successful managing test teams and delivering high quality software to production.
- Successful experience eliciting, analyzing, and documenting requirements for business/systems processes
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in test planning, test case design, test scripting, test execution, defect tracking and test results reporting and analysis.
- Proficient in unit, functional, system, regression, acceptance (UAT), and end - to-end testing.
- Excellent understanding and working experience in both waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies.
- Extensive working experience with Quality Center test tool and TSYS credit card processor.
- Strong background in Credit Card industry and Mortgage Banking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner and team player
LANGUAGES : Bilingual: English - Spanish.
OTHER: Artist, photographer
Quality Assurance Test Lead/Manager (QA Lead / Manager)
- Responsible for leading End to End Testing for projects impacting multiple applications/channels such as Customer Website, Customer Care Desktop, Mobile/Native app and IVR.
- Participate in requirements sessions or Progressive Elaboration meetings in order to identify epics, features or user stories as needed, depending on the project in order to evaluated requirements and scope for ETE efforts and testing scope.
- Responsible for designing End to End test plans and drive scenarios review/presentations for project managers, business sponsors, product owners, tech leads, etc.
- Review and approve testing bed in ALM Quality Center test tool to ensure that all standards are met related to naming conventions, requirements mapping/traceability, folder structure, defect documentation, etc.
- Assist with project and tasks estimation for capacity planning and work load assignment to resources.
- Provide support to team of Test Engineers with daily activities such as daily stand up meetings, test execution, d Confidential conditioning procedures, as well as assisting with escalation of issues to vertical scrum teams or backend support teams such as BAPI, ETL, Platform, etc.
- Provide direction, instructions or guidance to Test Engineers on all sprint related activities such as user stories demos, retrospective, sprint planning, requirements coverage and creation of automation test plans.
- Responsible for conducting defect review meetings, ensure that defects are resolved according to severity SLAs standards as well as assisting with escalating issues to defect owners when needed.
- Responsible for providing daily QA Execution Status reports detailing risks, progress and defects to QA Leadership, Engineering team and Project stakeholders.
- Represent ETE team in daily or Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting in order to gather updates from various scrum teams regarding s, impediments, impacts, risks and testing readiness.
- Responsible for supporting Production Verification Testing (PVT) by assisting with creating test plan, test scenarios, assist testers with test execution, log issues and provide execution status.
- Conduct “Go, No/Go” review meetings prior to code freeze to review and discuss status of all project/features scheduled for production release and provide recommendations to the Business and Project Managers.
- Single point of contact between the Business, Project Managers, Dev team and Test team during releases and deployment activities.
- Responsible for the overall quality of every release. Ensure that functionality included in every release is 100% tested and all issues/defects have been resolved by code freeze date.
- Continuous support to production incidents and change management. Discuss root cause with development team, review requirements/fixes to be implemented. Assign test resource, review test plan, oversee test execution, and ensure testing completion by scheduled release date.
- Participate in weekly Test Leads meeting to provide overall status of the team and/or discuss directions of new initiatives pertaining to our business area.
Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
- Responsible for supporting multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Participate in requirements sessions or Progressive Elaboration meetings in order to identify epics, features or user stories as needed, depending on the project.
- Work closely with project managers, business stakeholders, product owners, tech leads, etc. in order to gather requirements and acceptance criteria needed to maintain project features and user stories.
- Lead requirements sessions as well as requirement documentation review to identifying business rules, actors, dependencies, third party vendors/systems, etc. in order to create functional documentation, flow diagrams, d Confidential elements tables, user scenarios, as needed for developers and testers.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts to gather detailed requirements and step-by-step business processes to create Business Use Case.
- Work with designers and developers to create the best user experience and UI screen designs.
- Serve as a liaison between business team and development team ensuring technology solutions fulfill the business needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to ensure the final product meets requirements.
- Evaluate the business solution, identify opportunities for improvement and refine scope for future releases.
Quality Assurance Test Analyst (QA Tester)
- Responsible for supporting multiple project launches and business enhancements.
- Provided requirements trace matrix updates and verified that impacting business requirements were included in the Test Plan.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts. Also uploaded scripts into Quality Center test tool and completed business requirements mapping.
- Prepared test d Confidential and completed account conditioning prior to test execution.
- Executed systems testing, unit testing, UAT, regression, end-to-end testing and web-based testing as needed. Also, coordinated and executed cross-block end-to-end testing.
- Managed defects: logged new issues, tracking, re-testing, resolution and reporting. Also coordinated daily defect meetings at the project level and participated in the All Blocks daily defect status call.
- Created daily testing status reports and provided updates to project managers and project stakeholders.
- Participated in daily status calls to provide execution updates to managers.
- Provided and support on testing activities and tools.
- Provided assistance and served as mentor to other team members with less experience through informal channels.
- Attended weekly project meetings with clients to discuss status.