- Quality Engineering Professional with 12 years of experience in Geographic Information System ind ustry. Possess comprehensive knowledge in Waterfall & Agile software methodologies (SDLC), STLC, querying database using SQL queries, Java, Junit, Jsp/Servlet, Spring MVC, Selenium. Skilled in Spatial Data model ing, Vector and Raster and spatial data planning, organizing, analyzing and mapping by using different GIS tool. Career supported by a master’s degree in Geographic Information System/Remote Sensing and a bachelor’s degree in Geography and Environmental Studies.
- Knowledge of SDLC both in waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of developing complex SQL queries
- Well trained in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Plan, Test Cases and specifications
- Spatial Data modeling and Analysis
- ArcGIS (Esri), ERDAS Image, Global mapper, Mapviewer, IDRISI, Auto
- Project planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
Programming Languages: SQL, Java
IT Methodologies: Agile / SCRUM, SDLC, STLC
Software: ArcGIS, ERDAS Image3DEMIDRISENVI, AutoCad
Application Software: Jira, Microsoft Office (Excel)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Quality Engineering Training Program
- Awarded entry into a full time, 12 - week professional development program provided and sponsored by Cognizant as a pipeline into Quality Engineering.
- Trained to conduct automation testing on applications within an organization without disrupting daily business operations
- Curriculum includes: Agile, STLC, SDLC, Java, Junit, JSP, Selenium, and Cucumber
GIS Team Leader
- Performs GIS and infrastructure mapping, database management, GIS application development, user support, and training.
- Coordinates, implements, operates, and maintains Web-based GIS applications.
- Provides technical support to internal GIS users and City staff .
- Establishes data collection format and routines for data input and access for all users of GIS.
- Supervises, directs, and coordinates the GIS activities.
Senior GIS Specialist
- Spatial Data collecting, Organizing analyzing and Editing
- Creating Geodatabase for CAD and GIS data.
- Analyzing and interpreting GIS and CAD related data.
- Base map preparation
- Providing training for Regional related staffs
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
Instructor for the courses
- Introduction to Geographic Information System(GIS)
- Introduction to Global Positioning System(GPS)
- Remote Sensing
- Map Reading and
- Research Methodology for GIS
- Map Reading and Topographic Analysis
- Remote Sensed Image Analysis
- Field Data Collection with GPS
- Digitizing analogue maps
- GIS Data Entry