Software QA Test Engineer having 3 years experience at Confidential and actively seeking full time position in the technology industry. Interested in QA Testing including test automation in Selenium Webdriver with Java, BDD, jBehave, SQL, HTML, CSS, C#, .Net. Always a learner and looking for professional growth while being resourceful for the firm and make the best use of my skills.
Languages: C, Java, C#, .Net, Data Structures, Object Oriented Concepts, SQL(intermediate)
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Tools: TestLink, Corporate Secure Rumba, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Selenium Webdriver, BDD, JBehave
Test Engineering Analyst
- QA Tester having 3 years of experience in Software Testing Lifecycle including designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes.
- Worked in the functional testing of host based and web based applications on agile methodology performing all aspects of STLC including project planning and scoping, requirement analysis, test design, implementation, integration, data mining, quality assurance and deployment.
- Worked in automating web applications using Selenium Webdriver with BDD framework using jBehave.
- Successfully identified quality defects on software products and presented best practices to client senior leadership.
- Coached and counselled teammates on using various alternative solutions while simultaneously maintaining adequate Test coverage which helped reduce delivery timelines by 30%.
- A collaborative team player with a track record of delivering multiple concurrent projects in fast - paced environments and worked closely with the client facing group to drive projects.
- Worked in agile methodologies with strong leadership and strategic thinking and key contributor to cost savings, process efficiency, and fault free software delivery initiatives.