- Around 6 years of professional experience in software testing, automation in domain technologies like Banking, Finance, Health Care and Insurance.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile Scrum, Waterfall.
- Extensive experience in automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JUnit/ TestNG for web application
- Expert in Automation tools like Selenium IDE/RC/Grid, Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in building Test Scripts using Java and JUnit/ TestNG Frameworks.
- Experience in developing/maintaining Test Frameworks for Automation using Selenium and Java (Page Object model, keyword Driven, Data Driven models).
- Experienced in manual testing and automate SOAP and Restful Web Services using SOAPUI, Apache HTTP Client, JAXB parsers, Gson Parser and using Middleware Testing and SOA Testing.
- Strong expertise in designing and executing the SQL queries in MS SQL server, MYSQL, Oracle SQL Developer in order to ensure the data integrity and to perform the backend testing.
- Proficient in automation testing to perform different types of testing such as Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Well Experienced in using JIRA, Quality Center as defect tracking tools.
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX. Well Experienced in tools like JIRA, Rally.
- Experience in using Maven and Jenkins.
- Web pages development using HTML, MySQL , OOPS, JAVA/J2EE, JDBC, Exception handling, multithreading, Networking, Java Collections
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAPUI, RESTful Services, WSDL, UDDI, Rest Assured, Postman
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE/WebDriver/Grid, Appium, TestNG, Junit, Chrome Developer Tools, Sauce Labs, JMeter, Cucumber, Firebug, Fire path, J2EE, Log4j, JXL.
Build Tools: Ant, Jenkins, Maven
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Amazon Web Services
IDE’s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Platforms: Windows, iOS, Linux
Version Control/Desktop Applications: Git, SVN, CVS
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively involved in all stages of testing life cycle, Test Driven Development methodologies, Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) using Agile methodology.
- Assess & analyze user stories and participate in various meetings like Sprint planning, Scrum Meetings, Review Sessions & Sprint Retrospective.
- Develop and Execute test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver/Java, TestNG and analyze Test Results.
- Perform parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers where multiple tests were run at the same time.
- Manage the framework dependency jars using Maven.
- Use Page object Framework for ease of maintenance of scripts.
- Involved in Web services testing using SOAPUI Tool. Validate request and response XML. Add assertions to validate the XML for SOAP and RESTFUL service.
- Perform backend testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front - end values.
- Manage individual sprints, user stories, Test defect cycle, and tasks using Jira as tracking tool
- Perform Functional testing as per user stories and also perform Integration Testing & Regression, using Selenium WebDriver automation scripts.
- Use GitHub as a source repository system.
- Use Jenkins for continuous integration of test automation scripts
- Verify the integration of various components in the application and execute end-to-end testing.
- Participate in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design review meetings.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, XPath, Firebug, Fire Path, IDE, Agile, TestNG, Log4j, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, SoapUI, Apache HTTP Client, JAXB, XML, CSS, JSON, HTML
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in Agile sprint planning and coordinated individual and team testing throughout to ensure quality deliverables by the end of the sprint.
- Interacted and communicated with business analysts, project managers, developers and senior management to manage issues throughout the software testing life cycle using Scrum based Agile methodology.
- Developed the automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java based on Page Object Model.
- Created, modified and executed test scripts in their in-house automation tool called Accelerator(A3).
- Configured and monitored the jobs to execute the automation scripts in Jenkins.
- Ensure that the jobs in Jenkins are executed on nightly basis and reporting the results daily to all the managers in the organization.
- Participated in defect triage meetings and performed defect triaging and updated the same in Quality Center.
- Performed regression testing and supported during the deployments.
- Prepared production validation test cases and performed functional, regression, deployment and integration testing.
- Extensively written SQL queries for testing and automation test script creation purposes.
- Ensures the team is adding the regression scripts at the end of every sprint.
- Performed Web services testing by getting the WSDL files in SOAPUI.
- Performed cross browser testing to verify functionality of web applications.
- Design and coding for the application with Core Java.
- Troubleshooting and implementing bug fixes related to client and user reported issues
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Interact with Business Analyst to understand the requirements and for any clarifications required by the team, followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and tailor features as per the customer needs.
- Used Maven build tool for building the application. worked in various outsourcing projects where I was involved in developing different kinds of web applications for customers.
- Worked in a team, managed work under GIT and managed issues by using Jira.
- Performed unit testing using Junit. Involved in database management and worked with complex SQL queries
- Understanding the Business Requirements and Functional Specifications of the web application.
- Extensively worked on handling application response for Positive & Negative sets of data using Data Driven Testing.
- Involved in Executing Test Cases for Functional Testing and Prepared Bug report.
- Performed System Testing, Functional Testing, Black Box testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Regression Testing.
- Prepared Test cases, procedures, Bug Tracking, Logging and reporting bugs using Bugzilla.
- Conducted system testing for applications to ensure requirements are met and defects are managed.
- Involved in Database testing to verify data integrity tests.
- Interacted with Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Attended team meetings to discuss about the test strategy and defect resolution with various teams which include Development, Business, Deployment and Offshore teams.