- Confidential trained leader with over 20 years of proven leadership, management and technical expertise across an array of industrial, operational, technical and al organizations.
- Promoted to the top one percent of the military enlisted ranks.
- Experienced in maintenance (predictive and preventative), operations, production, logistics, customer service, quality control, manpower administration, project management, program supervision, Lean Six and Kaizen process improvement, and classroom instruction.
- Certified Confidential Master Specialist, experienced in curriculum development and technical teaching with over 6,200 hours of classroom / laboratory instruction time.
- Skilled in Resource management, Quality engineering, process improvement, strategic and long - range planning.
- Team builder with proven experience leading, managing and mentoring cross-functional teams.
- Received multiple s for leadership, management and technical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and multiple types of operational reporting systems.
- Department of the Confidential Green Belt.
Executive Advisor/ Manager
- Executive Advisor for a 168-member military/civilian industrial technical enterprise. Provided leadership, and mentoring to 84 reports in support of unit readiness and mission objectives. Provided guidance to senior officers in the daily leadership and oversight of personnel in the execution of the mission.
- Performed data analysis and developed weekly project management metrics and performance scorecards in support of objectives and fleet requirements.
- Assessed needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups and consultation with managers, instructors and customer representatives.
- Selected and assigned instructors to instruct .
- Provided specialized technical for senior and mid-level industrial maintenance personnel.
- Evaluated materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, guides, course materials and visual aids.
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated maintenance policies and procedures.
- Prioritized requirements, sought out low cost alternatives, and coordinated security and energy conservation requirements for a 4-building campus housing 59 operational maintenance trainers valued at $154M.
- Devised programs to develop executive potential among employees in lower - level positions.
- Exemplified a positive equal opportunity environment for staff and student personnel through policy, and communication while maintaining positive organization morale and quality of life.
- Responsible for the leadership,, supervision, safety, maintenance and production efforts of 226 personnel performing preventative and corrective maintenance on high performance jet aircraft.
- Supervised, planned and executed monthly maintenance requirements to meet required milestones and deliverables.
- Analyzed data in the development of solutions for critical maintenance quality and operational efficiency concerns.
- Reviewed and evaluated personnel, equipment and material requirements necessary for various operational requirements.
- Administered inventory, requisition, receipt and transfer procedures for aircraft and components.
- Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Determined budgets, production goals, and rates based on company policies, equipment, labor availability and workloads.
- Reviewed and evaluated inspection records, quality reports and records to ensure proper maintenance procedure execution.
- Developed and executed turnaround plans to increase and enhance mechanical competencies and . Developed and executed programs providing formal and on-the-job to assigned personnel in maintenance, industrial safety and hazardous material storage, usage and waste.
- Developed manpower requirement assessments for Department of Defense review, endorsement, and implementation; coordinated with fleet level organizations to negotiate development opportunities and manpower assignments.
- As a Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), Accountable for the transfer and receipt of 4 aircraft, monitored the performance of personnel in the performance of over 20,853 maintenance actions and inspections.
- Managed annual funds in excess of $20M in support of high tempo operations.
- Established goals and priorities, forecasted future requirements, planned and initiated actions to meet those requirements.
- Exercised leadership and motivational techniques toward subordinate personnel.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of employees including inspectors, machine setters and fabricators.
Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Division Head for 12 Quality Engineers performing organizational program audits, maintenance in-process, final inspections, and workplace safety assessments. Provided trend analysis and solutions development to enhance program compliance and workplace efficiency.
- Investigated accidents or injuries and made reports on findings.
- Provided coaching and mentorship in the execution of 26 unique process improvement projects.
- Ensured a safe and ergonomic working environment for a 2,438 square-foot industrial maintenance facility resulting in the lowest recorded active mishap rate in Confidential Mid-Atlantic region.
- Formed teams from various maintenance talent backgrounds and integrated into highly successful aircraft inspection readiness teams in support of higher echelon requirements leading to unprecedented organizational success.
- Hand selected as operational and maintenance lead on a 12 day multi squadron detachment in forward operating base Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar completing over 150 flight hours ensuring 100% operational and maintenance requirements were met while overcoming a myriad of daily logistical problems ensuring complete mission success.
Aviation Safety Analyst/Team Leader
- Confidential analyst and maintenance team lead for 15 safety engineers. Travelled extensively to world-wide locations conducting maintenance safety assessments and maintenance risk management presentations to Confidential and Marine Corps fleet operating aviation squadrons and industrial maintenance facilities with specific attention to procedural and program compliance.
- Trained and mentored industrial maintenance managers and leaders in implementation of maintenance and Confidential occupational safety and health programs.
- Planned and executed the 6th Annual Naval Aviation Safety Conference providing pertinent and targeted safety and risk management information to 200 Confidential, Marine Corps and civilian personnel from over 96 military/civilian operational and industrial organizations.
- Provided guidance to executive leadership in regards to maintenance process improvement, logistics, industrial/occupational health and safety, operational risk management and repair capability enhancement.
- Analyzed all military on and off duty accidents/mishaps and made recommendations and implemented changes to reduce the number of accidents and lost work days while developing innovative to enhance fleet readiness and safety.
- Led a team of safety analysts in the review of over 1500 operational and industrial NAVOSH and OSHA checklists, questions, drill scenarios and practical applications by researching over 250 s, verifying relevance and ensuring proper procedural instruction.
Production Control Supervisor/Logistics Manager/Quality Assurance Officer
- Led the production effort of 160 maintenance professionals. Responsible for military industrial maintenance/production facility in the induction and repair of more than 5,600 aircraft components in support of multiple type/model/series aircraft. Through innovative and planned initiatives reduced awaiting maintenance backlog and component repair time by 42%.
- Guided the Logistics Division achieving 100% accuracy in outstanding material requisitions reducing awaiting parts backlog by 56% ensuring parts availability through rigid storage, accountability, receipt and transfer procedures directly contributing to increased mission readiness.
- Managed the completion of over 290 internal audits and 230 environmental and safety checks. Ensured the expeditious conversion of over 566 technical publications to electronic format increasing department effectiveness and efficiency.
- Held personnel to the strictest levels of quality during in-process and final inspections on component assembly and completed maintenance processes.
- Balanced customer requirements with production priorities, maximizing effectiveness and resources ensuring 100% aircraft availability during high temp operations during overseas contingency operations.
- Guided the qualification of 25 quality engineers, inspectors and managed the completion of over 18,000 maintenance actions and 400 maintenance inspections in support of operational tasking.
- Ensured proper usage and accountability of precision measuring tools, equipment and test benches by developing and implementing an accurate inventory and effective and efficient tool check-in and check-out procedures.