Organized and results - driven individual desires a position in Quality Assurance that promotes collaboration skills and a proficiency in communication.
- Experienced in testing web and mobile applications and writing test cases based on business requirements.
- Quick learner with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- SQA, Manual testing, Test Automation
- Team Player, Well organized and detail oriented.
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux (Mostly Windows and Mac OS)
Mobile Platforms: Windows Phone, iOS, Android OS
Basic Test Automation: Selenium WebDriver
Basic Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Internet, IntranetBug Tracking BugzillaWeb Testing Tools IntelliJ Idea, Cucumber, Git, GitHub, Android studio
Software Test Architect
Confidential, Los Alto, CA
- Developed and executed positive and negative test cases for web application testing
- Performed functional, non-functional, performance, browser compatibility, regression testing
- Identified, documented and reported bugs to Bugzilla
- Tracked problems reported in the bug tracking system and monitored their status
- Conducted interruption testing for mobile applications: incoming calls, messages, notifications, updates during app usage
- Used different types (Wi-Fi, cellular) of Internet connection to test the mobile apps
- Attended meetings to discuss bug verifications, to clarify on bug behavior and bug duplication
- Took part in the weekly QA status meetings discussing the findings, bug fixes, latest builds; sent the status reports to QA manager
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Audio & Video setup technician.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Tech Dept. manger.
- Repair mobile and portable devices (Cell phone, Laptop).
- Support Sales manager and Sales Staff (answer any technical questions)
Confidential, Palo alto, CA
- Support Shift Managers.
- Taking up on monthly projects.
- Assist Store Manager with writing schedule and process payroll, Hiring and discipline team members
- Review outs and order.
- support photo department.
- Lead all team member in all Dept.
- Customer service. Process online orders.
- Counting safe and balancing cash report.
- Resolve/report employee conflicts and complaints and adhere to their needs.